Each morning you wake up, you start the day with lots of enthusiasm and, of course, the loads of tasks you will carry out throughout the day running through your mind. For that reason, getting the best coffee toaster is something that’s indispensable if you intend to ensure your days to be awesome.
That said, if we are being 100 percent honest, the most important meal of the day tends to be the most ignored and rushed by most people around the world. And I understand why this happens. We live in a hectic and busy lifestyle, so we sometime forget to take our breakfasts as required.
But I have a solution for you. I think you need to acquire the most convenient appliance in your kitchen, if you want to avoid missing out your breakfasts during rush hours.
Appliances such as the best toasters, coffee makers, and even 3 in 1 breakfast makers are all important and ought to be included in your kitchen space to serve your family with the breakfast they deserve in a timely fashion.
I also understand that choosing these products from the multitude of applications out there in the realm of kitchen appliances will be a hassle, so I decided to carry that burden instead of you. I went out, researched and tested multiple coffee toasters, then came up with a shortlist of 3 of the best.
Better yet, I assumed you would like to save space in your kitchen, so I also considered choosing the coffee toasters to prepare eggs or sandwiches at the same time. Sound’s exciting, doesn’t it? But that’s not all.
These coffee toasters also retail with an additional valuable factor, and that is their accurate timings and ability to deliver the same toasts after multiple uses. You do not need to overcook your breakfasts anymore.
Without further delay, let us skip to the main section of the post and look the 3 best coffee toasters out there.
The Top 5 Coffee Toaster in 2019
|Toaster Name||Weight||Temp. Control||Dimensions||Slices||Price|
|Nostalgia Retro 3-in-1 Family Size Breakfast Station||13.1 lbs||Yes||19.8x12.5x11.5 in||4|
|Courant 3-in-1 Multifunction Breakfast Hub, Red||12.35 lbs||Yes||20.5x12x11.5 in||4|
|3 in 1 Breakfast Maker Station Hub, Black||5 lbs||Yes||10.7x17.2x10.8 in||4|
- I love good coffee toasters. And when it comes to match the retro aesthetic, I’m usually drawn to matching everything from my kitchen & home décor to my closet color, I innately fall in love with it. So, when I laid my eyes on the Nostalgia BSET300RETRORED, I instantly knew I would love it.
- After the first test, it did a fantastic job of preparing my breakfast.
- But consequently, the 3 in 1 breakfast station incorporated in the device crossed my path. Not only did the appliance retail with a coffee maker that would solve my thirst problem, but it also retailed with a griddle and a toaster oven, and the device retailed in two different colors that would look great with any kitchen décor.
- But the tests did not stop there. I acquired the appliance and decided to test it even more and check its further results.
- After multiple uses, I have to say, this appliance is even more charming. It feels sturdy and well made. It can toast up to 4 slices of bread and contains a 30-minute timer with automatic shutoff, not to worry about over burning. The toaster is multi-functional, it can bake, toast and reheat the food.
- Better yet, the 4 cups coffee maker came with a reusable filter so you will not need to worry about ripping through paper filters. The company had also included a tiny plastic scoop in the water reservoir to help you scoop grounds.
- The toaster also boasts a wire rack and a small baking tray, and you will find four heating elements on the inside, two on top, and two at the bottom. The ones on top were put in place to heat the griddle and the toaster at the same time.
- Looks good
- Can nicely fit in a small kitchen
- Delivered consistent results
- Easy to use
- Is very easy to clean with its removable oven tray and non-stick griddle
- The griddle does not have a flat frame. Be sure to cook eggs and pancakes separately.
- Just like the Nostalgia Breakfast Station, this 3 in 1 Courant CBH-4601 Multifunctional Breakfast Hub is an amalgamation of a griddle, a toaster oven, and most importantly, a coffee maker. This is the perfect appliance to ensure everyone in your family can get what they desire in one go.
- After extensive experiments, I confirmed that this appliance can deliver up to five coffee cups in one go. This Breakfast station also boasts an aesthetic baking pan and a nonstick hot plate for effortless cooking. The unit also retails with a 30-minute timer and includes a removable crumb tray that makes the cleaning process pretty easy.
- It can toast up to four slices of bread with its 9-liter oven capacity and comes with a 10” diameter griddle with glass lid. This appliance comes to you as the result of years of research and testing. Blends both stylistic and functional components to perfection.
- Easy to clean
- Delivers consistent results
- Can brew up to five cups of coffee in one go
- Multifunctional (oven, coffee maker and griddle)
- The coffee pot is a bit fragile
- Flash all your mornings right with this Black LavoHome 3-in-1 Breakfast Maker. This combo appliance comes with a four-cup capacity coffee maker with a glass flask, a toaster oven with a 15-minute stopwatch indicator & temperature control, and a wide-enough non-stick griddle that’s perfect for frying eggs and other breakfast meals.
- Given it is 3 gadgets in one, the Breakfast Maker will permit you to prepare amazing breakfasts while saving time and space at the same time.
- This fantastic breakfast station is not only safe as it is ETL approved and PFOA free, but healthy food can be prepared with it every morning.
- If you like, you can even toast a breakfast burrito or even reheat scraps using the appliance.
- Looks very nice on any kitchen counter
- Great for outdoor activities as well
- Removable crumb makes it easy to clean
- Long lasting
- Convenient to use
- Not heavy
- A bit too small for a bigger family
Generally, owning one of the multipurpose breakfast makers is a dream come true for those who have busy mornings and lots of things to attend every day. But if you’re having a hard time picking the best coffee toaster for your needs, allow me to make a suggestion. I picked the Nostalgia BSET300RETRORED as my favorite appliance of all three. The main feature that attracted me to the appliance is its versatility. Besides preparing the best coffee I’ve ever tasted, it can also prepare grilled ham, bagels, cheese, sandwiches, or pizza for lunch without making a fuss about it.
And what will be the best coffee toaster in 2020? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!