I recently made a pact with my daughter. Every kitchen appliance I acquire from now onwards should be aesthetic enough to leave anyone who walks into our kitchen in awe. That is what inspired me to get out there and review some of the best 2-door toaster designs.
By the end of this review, you’ll agree that all the products’ designs look like something from the future. That said, aesthetics isn’t the only thing you should be looking for when you are shopping for a toaster oven. And that is why I took it upon myself to personally test toaster ovens for this enumeration to ensure only those can get into this review that can meet anyone’s cooking needs and requirements.
When the products arrived at my doorstep from Amazon, the first thing I tested was how spacious their interiors were. Only those that could fit a certain amount of slices made it into this final review. Consequently, I tested their power and consistency.
Any toaster oven that can perfectly and evenly toast the thickest bagel slices is powerful enough to handle any meals you may have in mind.
With that in mind, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best 2-door toaster ovens.
The Top 3 2-Door Toaster Ovens in 2020
- From the image above, you can tell what Maxi-Matic ETO-4510M Double-Door Toaster Oven’s unique selling proposition is. The appliance retails with four different rack positions. This will allow you to cook different dishes at the same time without the foods coming into contact with each other.
- The convection setting ensures the meals are evenly cooked and reduces the toasting time. It also results in flakier crusts, tender meats, as well as deep flavors. For those who are not accustomed to what the convection setting is, it simply implies that the toaster oven retails with an inbuilt fan that will circulate hot air inside the toaster oven.
- If you have children who tend to run around the kitchen when you’re preparing meals, this tool will protect them as well. The appliance’s exterior surface remains cool to the touch during operations, which means that your children won’t sustain any burn injuries if they come into contact with it.
- It also boasts a 60-minute timer and a signal bell. If like me, you tend to get carried away while preparing your breakfast, this feature is a must-have. When your food is ready for consumption, the signal bell will be loud enough to notify you to retrieve the meal before it gets browned any further.
- The interior is sufficiently spacious to fit in large meals
- Will deliver perfectly and evenly cooked meals in a timely manner
- Easy to use even for beginners
- Boasts four rack positions, which allows you to prepare multiple meals at the same time
- The exterior surface remains cool to the touch during operations
- The feet are anti-skid
- The power cord is sufficiently long
- Boasts a strong build
- Sturdy and durable
- Takes up too much kitchen counter space
- Heavy, so it is not portable
- If you have sufficient space on your kitchen counter to fit this masterpiece from Oster, then you’re in luck. The first unique thing about this Oster French Convection Countertop & Toaster Oven is the fact that both doors have a single handle to open. This allows you to operate the tool with ease and convenience if you are holding something with one hand.
- When you place your meals inside the appliance, use the 90-minute timer to set the precise cooking time your meals require. This takes the guesswork out of your cooking process. The timer also comes with a signal bell and an automatic shut-off feature. So, when your food is ready for consumption, the bell will let out a loud sound to notify you. And if you are away from the kitchen, then the toaster will automatically switch off to ensure your meals do not get browned any further.
- During my testing sessions, I realized the interior was spacious enough to fit in up to two 16 inches pizzas without a hassle. The two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility to prepare any meals you have in mind. So, if you tend to host parties or have a big family, this Oster French Convection Countertop & Toaster Oven is the masterpiece you should be checking out.
- Retails with a 90-minute timer with a signal
- The multiple racks provide maximum cooking flexibility
- The digital control takes the guesswork out of your cooking process
- Comes with the convection baking technology
- Will shut off automatically when your meals are ready for consumption
- Very big
- I am a big fan of kitchen appliances with unique designs, and that’s exactly what attracted me to this Luby Extra Large Toaster Oven. In fact, one may say this appliance easily qualifies as one of the best commercial toaster ovens.
- The internal space of this tool is also extra-large, which is more than sufficient to toast up to 18 artisan or homemade bread slices. It is downright the most spacious toaster oven I have ever come across. In fact, I used it to roast a 20 lbs. turkey during last year’s thanksgiving and it also can fit easily 24 cups of muffin.
- The appliance has four heating tubes to heat up the interior space fast and evenly, which will come in handy for all the cooking processes, like broiling, baking, toasting or just keeping the food warm until consumption.
- Very fast
- Very spacious
- Easy to use and clean
- Retails with convection technology
- Can also be used for commercial purposes
- The signal bell and auto shut off setting will give you peace of mind while cooking
- The exterior surface is not 100% cool to the touch
- Takes up too much kitchen counter space
After spending weeks researching for this post, if I were to pick a product from the enumeration above, it would be the Maxi-Matic ETO-4510M Double-Door Toaster Oven. It delivers delicious meals, it is fast and allows me to rest assured anyone who walks into my kitchen will have something to say about the appliance.
That said, if you had your eyes on a different product from the list, then don’t let me change your mind. The Maxi-Matic ETO-4510M Double-Door Toaster Oven simply appeals to my personal preferences, which may differ from yours.
And what will be the best 2-door toaster oven in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!