Breakfast is what most, if not all of us start our days with, and in some nations and regions, it is a lunchtime staple as well. However, you cannot nail the best piece of toast (or crumpet or bagel for that matter) without the best motorized toaster.
For a meal so simple, you will not believe how many motorized toasters can get it completely wrong, particularly if we add the unevenly toasted bread in the equation. This is why it is essential to pick the best product out there in the marketplace.
However, with such a wide array of products out there, pinpointing the best one for you or your family is easier said than done. This was primarily why I decided to uplift this excruciating, but important task of reviewing the best models in the marketplace from you and doing it myself.
I tested the most renowned models (using all kinds of bread slices) and also consulted with experts in the industry to ensure I only recommend appliances that will be best for your kitchen.
My extensive research also focused on extra features and functionalities that help make your work easier, for example, a removable crumb tray. This feature makes it extra easy to clean the appliance.
Without further delay, let us look at the best-motorized toasters in the marketplace.
The Top 5 Motorized Toaster in 2019
|Toaster Name||Weight||Temp. Control||Dimensions||Slices||Price|
|Cuisinart Touch to Toast Leverless 2-Slice Toaster||3.5 lbs||Yes||6.5x10.5x7 in||2|
|Gourmia 2 Slice Motorized Toaster||4.1 lbs||Yes||5x12x8 in||2|
|Breville Die-Cast 4-Slice Long Slot Smart Toaster||7.25 lbs||Yes||14.9x7.7x7.5 in||4|
|KitchenAid White 4-Slice Automatic Toaster||18.2 lbs||Yes||16x15x10.1 in||4|
|KitchenAid 2-Slice Toaster, Silver||4.85 lbs||Yes||11.5x7.8x8.3 in||2|
- The first masterpiece in our enumeration comes from one of the most famous brands in the realm of toasters, the Cuisinart. Thanks to Cuisinart CPT-420 Touch to Toast 2-Slice Toaster’s excellent controls and functionality, anyone can avail and get the most out of this appliance without a hassle. Even if you’ve used a toaster before, Cuisinart has ensured that navigating your way around this product won’t disappoint you.
- Easy to access buttons and the tools’ comfortable design further allow you, the user, to select from a wide array of functions, including reheat, defrost, bagel and toast features. The minus and plus buttons make selecting between the seven different toasting and browning levels a child’s play.
- Whenever you’re in a hurry, simply press the cancel button and this will force the appliance to stop its toasting procedure right away and deliver the results as they are in that instance.
- If you have a bigger family prepare meals for, you can order this product in a 4-slice version, and the toaster comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
- Efficient and effective
- User-friendly and simple to use
- Includes an LCD panel
- Comes with an automatic lift system
- Stainless steel frame to ensure durability
- Delivers consistent results
- BPA free
- Cannot fit the tallest bread slices
- The power cord is a bit too short. But you can replace this easily
- The only concern most individuals, I came across, had about this motorized toaster is its size. This tool is great for individuals who have a larger home and perhaps a larger family.
- But if you live alone and are trying to save space in the kitchen, then this won’t be the perfect product for you. Perhaps finding a more compact one like the Cuisinart we just reviewed is a better option for you.
- The toaster comes with adjustable temperature control to achieve the perfect shade for your taste and you can follow the process through the transparent window. Its removable crumb tray eliminates mess and saves time in the morning, not to worry about the time. You can enjoy your meal conveniently.
- That said, don’t let its size fool you. Gourmia GWT230-2 Slice Motorized Toaster delivers perfectly toasted slices. The results are also consistent even after multiple uses. This alone qualifies it to appear in this enumeration.
- Sturdy and durable
- Even toasting and delivers consistent results
- Heat resistant glass windows
- ETL listed, which means it is safe, efficient and of high quality
- Too big
- No bagel function
- Maybe you’ve been disappointed by cheaply made toasters in the past. Or perhaps you are just looking for an appliance that is a little more advanced. A tool that can toast with the graceful effectiveness of an appliance from the future.
- In that case, I urge you to look no further than the Breville BTA830XL toaster.
- This is a streamlined tool with simple controls and some highly spontaneous features you probably have never seen on a toaster before. It has a sleek, modern die-cast construction, comes with a lift and look function and dual toast controls that offer different levels of brownness.
- Includes a cool touch metal body
- 2 long and wide slots that can accommodate 4 slices of bread
- 5 settings, including toast, a bit more, lift and look, bagel and defrost
- LED toasting process indicator
- Compact to fit in any kitchen
- Sturdy and durable
- The design does not please everyone
- The highest browning level tends to burn toasts
- KitchenAid KMT4203FP toaster is a product I recommend, and it is worth spending your hard-earned cash on. Better yet, it is the perfect choice for you in case you’re looking for quality products from trusted brands.
- If you’ve been searching the internet for the best-motorized toaster for a while, I’m confident you’ve come across KitchenAid multiple times. This company has been in existence for decades now and all their products are rated as some of the best in the market.
- You can choose from 4 different colors, whichever suits your kitchen décor. This toaster comes with dual controlling to prepare differently toasted breads and it can keep automatically the prepared toasts warm for up to 3 minutes.
- Wide slots
- Retails with a 5-year limited warranty
- Includes frozen and bagel functions
- Automatic lift and lower
- Self-centering racks
- Takes some minutes to toast
- Can’t fit tall bread slices well
- With stainless-steel accents, glossy finish, and rounded shape, the KitchenAid KMT223 2-Slice Toaster wowed me with its automotive style and design. Even though it does not feature as many features as a Chevy car, it is quite effective that you may be disappointed that it does not butter your slices as well.
- For starters, this tool will lower your slices automatically as soon as you select a setting by only a touch of the selected button. Consequently, the tool will also show you the toasting procedure on the LCD display, then you can grab your meal in 3 minutes.
- You also have the option of adding some more time on the appliance without changing your favorite settings. After taking a look at its reviews from previous verified customers, I can conclude that lots of people around the world fancy this toaster as well.
- No stripes on toast
- Toast pop up is high enough for you to grab easily
- Easy to use
- Browns evenly
- Can deliver different browning and toasting levels
- Delivers consistent results after multiple uses
- Digital progress bar
- All-metal construction
- A bit slow at toasting
- Heavy and very large for some
- Gets too hot on top
I hope my review helped you find the best product for you and your family. But in case you still feel like you’re stuck, I urge you to try out Cuisinart CPT-420 Touch to Toast 2-Slice Toaster. This toaster is modern and elegant with its stainless-steel housing, smart, and effective. It is also possibly by far the best motorized toaster from Cuisinart I’ve come across so far.
And what will be the best motorized toaster in 2020? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!