Thanks to technological advancements over the last couple of decades, kitchen appliance companies have been inventing appliances that combine multiple functions in order to save customers’ kitchen real estates. Today, we’ll be looking at the best toaster ovens that double up as other appliances.
If you’re a bagel lover, then keep reading as well because one of the products delivers one of the most delicious bagels I have ever come across.
Without wasting any more of your time, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best dual toaster ovens.
The Top 5 Best Dual Toaster Ovens in 2020
|Toaster Oven Name||Weight||Timer||Dimensions||Slice||Price|
|AirFryer Toaster Oven||20.3 lbs||Yes||17 x 21.7 x 15.8 in||4|
|Countertop Toaster Oven||17.65 lbs||Yes||20.1 x 14.1 x 16 in||6|
|Long Slot Toaster||14.78 lbs||Yes||12.1 x 17.8 x 10.2 in||4|
|Convection Countertop Toaster Oven||34.7 lbs||Yes||16.4 x 18.5 x 13 in||4|
|Kitchen Convection Oven||22.7 lbs||Yes||19.6 x 16 x 13.5 in||4|
- If you’re a fan of kitchen appliances, then I’m sure you’ve come across Cuisinart appliances before and understand what they can deliver. Founded in 1971, Cuisinart is an American home appliances brand started by Carl Sontheimer and currently owned by the Conair Corporation.
- Over the years, Cuisinart has been renowned as one of the most reliable brands when it comes to designing durable, efficient, reliable, and easy to use kitchen appliances and this Cuisinart TOA-65 AirFryer Toaster Oven is no different.
- When it arrived at my doorstep, the first thing I wanted to test on the appliance was its power. I went out and acquired the thickest bread slices I could find. If the toaster’s heating elements could penetrate these meals, then I could rest assured that the appliance can handle anything you throw in it.
- Needless to say, all the slices came out perfectly and evenly toasted. Next, I decided to check out the appliance’s consistency. I acquired more varied of foods and cooked them back to back without resting in between the meals. The last meal that went inside the appliance came out just as perfectly cooked as the first one that went in.
- This appliance also retails with an air fryer function that will take the guesswork out of frying veggies, snacks, nuggets, fries, and wings.
- It is very versatile
- Retails with a wide temperature range that improves your ability to customize your cooking
- Boasts an air fry function
- The interior space is huge to fit most meals
- The exterior surface remains cool to the touch during operations
- The power cord is sufficiently long
- Compact for a dual toaster oven
- Not easy to use for beginners
- Basic for some people
- Just from its name, you can tell that Maxi-Matic ERO-2008S Countertop Toaster Oven with Top Grill & Griddle Rotisserie is one of the most versatile dual toaster ovens you will ever come across. It boasts multiple cooking features like steaming, rotisserie, broiling, toasting, baking, and even grilling.
- Having so many cooking functions makes this gadget versatile, which can come in handy when you are throwing a party, or just having over some guests for a Sunday lunch. You won’t have to invest in different kitchen appliances when you can have all of them in one product, which will not only save you space in your kitchen, but money as well.
- In regard to space, you can use the interior space to prepare up to 12 inches pizzas and even a whole chicken (as shown in the image above.) I personally love the rotisserie cooking function because it helps me eliminate unwanted grease and fat.
- Very versatile
- Comes with a temperature adjustment knob
- Can fit large meals
- Looks good on the kitchen counter
- The feet are anti-skid
- The exterior surface gets hot during operations
- Could be faster
- As I mentioned at the beginning of the post, I included a toaster oven that could also double as the best bagel toaster. This is it. You can even see from the image above that the ability to deliver bagels is the appliance’s unique selling proposition.
- In addition to that, Hamilton Beach 2-in-1 Countertop Oven’s bagel setting will allow you to toast only the cut side of your bagel slices. It also does it in a way that the outside gets crusty but the inside remains soft and warm.
- That said, if you wish, you can also use the appliance to toast your regular bread slices.
- It is also very fast. It could deliver perfectly toasted slices in less than two minutes. The oven section even boasts a 60-minute timer with an auto shut off to ensure your meals won’t get overburnt.
- Delivers delicious bagel slices
- Can toast 40 percent faster than your usual toaster ovens
- Retails in three different colors
- Easy to use
- Also comes with a shade selector
- The exterior surface gets slightly hot during operations
- Feet could be more anti-skid
- If you are in the marketplace looking for the best dual toaster oven that can also double up as one of the fastest toaster ovens as well, then I think this KitchenAid KCO255BM Dual Convection Countertop Toaster Oven could be what you’re looking for.
- The appliance comes with a convection setting that will cook chicken up to 20 percent faster compared to other regular toaster ovens. It also retails with 12 preset cooking functions, like bake, toast, roast, pizza, broil and so much more, making it versatile as well.
- Besides the toaster oven, the package also includes a baking pan with grill rack, a removable metal drip and rack, a temperature probe and a crumb tray. The built-in temperature probe and interior light will help monitor the cooking processes to be able to achieve the best results.
- Easy to use
- The interior has a very large capacity
- Very fast
- Comes with 12 preset cooking functions
- Retails with an easy to read digital display
- The door is not see-through
- Takes up too much kitchen counter space
- This 30 Quarts Kitchen Convection Oven is a multifunctional kitchen toaster oven retailing with dual hot plates in small and large sizes. The appliance boasts heating elements of the highest quality. Couple those with 1400-watt power and you have a toaster oven that can handle anything you throw in it.
- It also comes with a stain-resistant housing, a removable grill rack, and a slide-out tray. All these have been included to make the appliance easy to use. To clean the removable elements, all you need to do is wipe them off using a damp clothing.
- Easy to clean
- Very powerful
- Retails with an auto shut-off feature
- 60-minute timer included
- Comes with heating elements of the highest quality
- Compact to save on space
- Not easy to use
- Not from a reputable brand
There you have it; a detailed review of the best dual toaster ovens today. If you have found a model that meets your toasting needs and requirements, head to Amazon and place an order right away while stock lasts.
But for those who are still having a hard time making an educated decision, allow me to help you out. If I were to pick from the products above, I would choose the Hamilton Beach 2-in-1 Countertop Oven as my favorite dual toaster oven. It delivers some of the most delicious bagels I’ve ever come across. It can also do everything else one would expect from a toaster oven.
And what will be the best dual toaster oven in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!