The fastest toaster oven is a key part of every kitchen. Whether you love baking small trays of cookies every day, melting cheese on your pizza slices, or toasting bread slices every morning, one of these fastest toaster ovens can accomplish them all.
That said, with a wide array of models in the marketplace today, I understand that picking the one that would best suit your needs can be a hassle. That’s why I decided to jump in and help. To help you in your decision-making process, I reviewed lots of popular and highly rated models across the internet, seeking toaster oven models with a great balance of value and performance.
I even read reviews from verified users on retail sites to discern which features matter the most to the clients. Better yet, if you have a hard time making the final decision by the end of the post, I’ll also help you out by giving you my personal opinion.
Without further ado, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the fastest toaster ovens.
The Top 5 Best Fastest Toaster Ovens in 2021
|Toaster Oven Name||Weight||Timer||Dimensions||Slice||Price|
|Compact Toaster Oven||7.5 ounces||Yes||12 x 13 x 10.25 in||4|
|Exact Heat Toaster Oven||18.64 ounces||Yes||18.5 x 16.93 x 10.04 in||4|
|Chef's Convection Toaster Oven||32.4||Yes||20.87 x 16.93 x 11.42 in||4|
|Countertop Toaster Oven||8.22 ounces||Yes||11.93 x 16.12 x 8.97 in||4|
|Convection Countertop Toaster Oven||8 ounces||Yes||13 x 11.58 x 18 in||6|
- For those with limited kitchen counter space, this Panasonic FlashXpress Compact Toaster Oven NB-G110P offers fast cooking functions and easy to use controls in a small package.
- Due to its compact size, this modern toaster oven can be the best replacement for traditional ovens as it can fit meals that can serve more than a couple of people (let alone entire sheets of cookies.)
- That said, everything else this unit does, it does extremely well. And the best things it does are simple: straightforward toaster oven stuff like browning, toasting, baking, and reheating. While checking out the product’s reviews from verified users, I realized that all users agree that it is intuitive and simple to use and will always cook food evenly and quickly.
- Unlike most other models I reviewed, this appliance uses ceramic and quartz infrared heating elements. These allow near-instantaneous preheating.
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Very sturdy and durable
- Bright display light
- Superfast cooking
- In the realm of kitchen appliances, Cuisinart has been long known for its continuously high performing products, and this Cuisinart TOB-195 Toaster Oven Broiler is no exception.
- When the product will arrive at your doorstep from Amazon, there is a lot you will love about it. It boasts a large interior capacity, but a comparatively small base, which allows you to save crucial counter space.
- In regard to selecting functions, the appliance is smart enough to offer you a full range of cooking options, including, but not limited to, preset cooking functions and a convection setting.
- Delivering 1500 watts of power, it also heats up quickly and cooks your meals evenly on all sides. Add to that the fact it uses a modern, but user-friendly temperature compensation technology. This allows it to adjust to the best temperature based on your meal’s size.
- To start cooking without having to wait for the model to preheat slowly, simply push the speed convection button, which blows hot air inside the oven for equal distribution.
- When your meals come out, but you feel like it has not been sufficiently cooked, simply put them back and use the time adjustment button to add some time to any cooking function including toasting, broiling, and baking.
- Boasts multiple cooking functions
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Perfect at broiling
- Toasts quickly
- Has a sturdy and durable build
- This Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven is ideal for baking aficionados, particularly those who repeatedly find themselves multitasking in their kitchen or preparing food for small families.
- During my testing sessions, I realized that this compact unit has it all – high quality heating elements for precise cooking, improved convection fan, many cooking functions, and an LCD display.
- So, you may be thinking about how this model differs from the Cuisinart model we just looked at. Well, this model has most of the features you can find in the previous Cuisinart toaster oven. However, the Cuisinart TOB-195 Convection Toaster Oven has a more compact size compared to this model.
- That said, do not let that fool you into thinking that this model cannot handle your family’s needs. It has a more spacious 0.95 cubic foot interior capacity that can hold 9” by 13” baking pans and 13” pizzas.
- Boasts a spacious interior
- Retails with 15 cooking functions
- Very fast
- Has a digital control
- LED buttons
- Comes with an interior light
- If you think the models, we’ve looked at have too many bells and whistles than you need, then I think this simple, but high-end Hamilton Beach 31337D Toaster Oven makes a great alternative.
- Even though this masterpiece lacks certain features that high-end toaster oven models have (such as cooking presets and LCD displays), you can rest assured it will deliver perfectly toasted and baked meals on all sides.
- What’s more? It heats your meals evenly, cooks quickly, and uses a small amount of energy, making it one of the best energy-saving toaster ovens out there as well. Its compact size allows it to take up a small space in the kitchens with limited counter space – but its interior space is still sufficiently large to fit even four artisan bread slices or a 9-inch frozen pizza.
- As you can see in the image above, it also boasts manual knobs that will allow you to adjust the temperature (150 – 450 degrees Fahrenheit), time, as well as a small selection of essential cooking settings namely bake, broil, and toast.
- Can toast quickly
- Door design allows you to access your food easily
- Easy to clean
- Very versatile
- Has easy to use contoured knobs
- Interior is sufficiently spacious
- This BLACK+DECKER TO1950SBD 6-Slice Convection Countertop Toaster Oven is a smart choice for those who are looking for a convection toaster oven with a large capacity and conventional settings.
- Straight out of the box, I realized that it comes with several unique features that set it apart from the standard toaster ovens. Its connection setting, particularly, adds lots of appeals. I realized the model’s convection fan is way quieter compared to what you will find in other products.
- In addition to that, the convection setting is also perfect for toasting, baking, broiling, and keeping meals warm. Here is a guide on how to bake like a pro using a toaster oven.
- Comes with useful accessories
- Good value
- Heats quickly
- Boasts simple and intuitive controls
- Feet are anti-skid
There you have it, my ultimate guide on the fastest toaster ovens based on user reviews and personal experience. If you’ve found a model you think is perfect for your needs, then I urge you to go ahead and place an order while stock lasts.
However, if you’re having a hard time making a final, educated decision, I’ll give you my personal opinion as I promised at the beginning of the post. If I were to pick from the enumeration above, I would pick the Cuisinart TOB-195 Toaster Oven Broiler as the fastest toaster oven.
Its heating elements can deliver perfectly toasted slices in less than 2 minutes, it is cleverly designed, and did exactly what I intended it to do.
And what will be the best fastest toaster oven in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!