I bet your restaurant kitchen counter is already crowded with lots of cooking appliances, so the last thing you want is to add two more appliances that will worsen the situation. However, what if you could combine the two most used appliances into one electronic gadget?
Toasters + Ovens are the perfect restaurant tools if you want your chefs to have a straightforward and hassle-free cooking experience. And if you spend enough time scouring the internet, you will find that there is one for every purpose. You can find some specialized for broiling, large-sized ones, and even mini ovens for people who are short on space or live alone. You name it!
That said, regardless of how clear you are on your needs, the wide array of industrial toaster ovens today can leave anyone disordered and in dire need of guidance. Lucky for you, today I am here to help you.
Below is my list of the 5 best industrial toaster ovens on the market today.
The Top 5 Best Industrial Toaster Ovens in 2021
|Toaster Oven Name||Weight||Timer||Dimensions||Slice||Price|
|Countertop Convection Oven||50 lbs||Yes||23 x 22.8 x 16 in||12|
|Oster French Convection Countertop||18.1 lbs||Yes||22 x 19.5 x 13 in||12|
|Countertop Convection Oven||88 lbs||Yes||26 x 25.5 x 25 in||12|
|Large Toaster Oven Countertop||23.4 lbs||Yes||22.04 x 16.14 x 14.37 in||12|
|Air Fryer Toaster Oven||22.6 lbs||Yes||17.8 x 16.8 x 16.2 in||12|
- KITMA 46L Countertop Convection Oven doesn’t fail to perform. Even though it looks extremely basic due to its easy to use controls, it baked pizza and toasted bread slices quite evenly and in a comparatively short amount of time.
- I, however, was most impressed by its consistency. When it arrived at my doorstep from Amazon, I used to cook for more than 2 hours continuously, and needless to say, the cooking quality didn’t change over the time. The last pizza slice that came out of the oven tasted just as tasty as the first one that went in.
- It also made crispy fries and very juicy wings that weren’t dried out.
- In addition to its ability to perform exceptionally, it also boasts a compact base that will not take up too much kitchen counter space while at the same time maintaining an interior capacity of 46 liters.
- Looks aesthetic on the kitchen counter
- Sufficiently large interior
- Durable and sturdy
- Has four rack positions
- Easy to clean
- The exterior surface remains cool to the touch during operation
- This Oster French Convection Toaster Oven comes from arguably one of the most prestigious brands in the realm of kitchen appliances. It’s stylish and sleek design coupled with its astounding working capabilities also make it the best overall industrial toaster oven in the market I tested.
- The only issue with this appliance that most verified users complained about is the fact it’s not easy to use at first. And after testing it myself, I realized that’s because it has been equipped with lots of functions, which are a big plus for cooking aficionados. For instance, the unit is fitted with advanced features such as preset settings, which allow your restaurant’s cooks to take the guesswork out of their working procedures.
- All they need to do is put the meals inside and choose a suitable setting. You won’t even need to adjust the time and temperature measurements. Add to that the slow cook function, which is a lifesaver because your customer’s meals will stay warm the whole time they’ll be inside – even when the slow cook phase has completed.
- This masterpiece doesn’t just perform astoundingly. It looks gorgeous on the kitchen counter as well. I tested it by placing it in multiple kitchens with different interior decors. Needless to say, it complemented all of them seamlessly.
- To conclude the appliance’s list of features, it allows you to pull one single door’s handle to open both of them. This will come in handy when you’re holding things in one hand and still want to operate the toaster.
- Has two rack positions, which allows you to prepare two different meals at the same time
- Has been fitted with a turbo convection baking technology
- Extra spacious interior that can accommodate 2 16-inch pizzas
- Comes with a 90-minute timer
- Easy to clean, thanks to its removable parts
- Just as its name suggests, Adcraft COH-2670W Half-Size Electric Countertop Convection Oven is an industrial toaster oven that can also qualify as one of the best compact toaster ovens. And besides its size, there are lots of other things to love about this masterpiece. It’s sleek and powerful, yet it is still energy efficient, thanks to its convection technology. During my testing sessions, I used the appliance to bake cakes and toast artisan bread slices. All of them came out perfectly and evenly cooked.
- It also has an easy to use interface with underrated start and cancel buttons and two basic dials. The oven can handle four sheet pans to be able to create a huge amount of food at the same time.
- Doesn’t take up too much counter space
- Easy to clean
- Exterior surface remains cool to the touch during operations
- Convection setting included to save time
- Durable and sturdy
- This industrial toaster oven is one of a kind from a size standpoint, and if you have a spacious countertop that can accommodate it, I highly recommend that you give it a try. As you can see from its image, this masterpiece is large enough to bake a 14-inch pizza or roast a 20lb turkey without a hassle.
- I used it to bake a family cake and it could also fit a 24-cup muffin tray. Add to that the fact it boasts four different rack positions. This means that you can use it to prepare four different meals at the same time. Remember to use the 60-minute timer to set how long you’d like your meals to cook.
- Extra spacious interior
- Has a 60-minute timer
- Will automatically shut off when your food is ready
- Easy to clean
- Boast four rack positions
- The heating elements are of the highest quality
- This industrial toaster oven can bake, broil, toast, air fry and so much more. It’s also easy to use and always delivers good, even results. While coming up with this list, it was one of the few ovens that could deliver golden brown cakes and melty, open-faced sandwiches.
- Other functions included in the appliance include pizza, ferment, slow cook, dehydrate, bagel, warm and convection bake. The bagel setting will allow you to toast only the cut side of your bagels. It also does it in a way that the slices come out crusty on the outside but soft and warm on the inside.
- Boasts a large interior capacity
- LED display included
- Fast and healthy
- Comes with 11 cooking functions
- The convection fan is powerful
- Looks good on the kitchen counter
Regardless of your restaurant’s rush hour frequency, you can rest assured that all the products above have what it takes to handle it. With that in mind, if you’ve found a product that best meets your cooking needs and personal preferences, I suggest you place an order right away while stock lasts.
However, if you’ve gone through this review but still have a hard time making a final, decision, I’ve got your back as well. If I were to pick from this review, I would choose the Oster French Convection Toaster Oven as the best industrial toaster oven. I contacted several restaurant owners before including the product in this review and all of them agreed that it’s arguably the best in the market right now.
And what will be the best industrial toaster oven in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!