I’ve tested nearly all Panini makers on the market, and today, I’ll be presenting some of the best compact options from my collections. These are units specifically designed for those who either have small kitchens or already have lots of other kitchen appliances and wouldn’t like to clatter their kitchen space.
Having said that, do not let the fact that they are compact trick you into thinking that the units cannot handle the needs of a family. All units in the list also easily qualify as some of the fastest Panini makers, which means you can use them to make Panini sandwiches for everyone in your home without a hassle.
Without further ado, here are the 5 best small Panini makers.
The Top 5 Best Small Panini Makers in 2022
|Panini Maker Name||Weight||Dimensions||Price|
|Black+Decker 3-in-1 WM2000SD||6.2 lbs||9 x 9 x 4 in||Check Price|
|Mini Maker Portable Grill Machine||0.95 lbs||2.8 x 6,4 x 5 in||Check Price|
|Panini Press and Sandwich Maker||2.5 lbs||10.1 x 9.6 x 4.3 in||Check Price|
|Auertech Compact Sandwich Maker||1.61 lb||10.12 x 6.97 x 5.2 in||Check Price|
|Auertech Mini Waffle Maker||4.8 lbs||11.22 x 7.8 x 7.76 in||Check Price|
- Black+Decker 3-in-1 WM2000SD Sandwich maker’s unique selling proposition is obvious straight out of its name. As its title suggests, this masterpiece can work as three different appliances, including a sandwich maker, waffle maker and grill.
- So, it not only saves on space by being compact in design, but it also eliminates the need to get two additional appliances that would occupy the area on your kitchen counter.
- The appliance also boasts removable plates, making the appliance one of the easiest to clean Panini makers. These plates are coated with a non-stick material as well, so all you’ll need to do while cleaning them is take them out, empty their contents into a sink or bin, and wipe them off using a clean, damp cloth.
- Easy to clean and use
- Decorated with stainless steel accents
- Dishwasher safe plates
- Durable and sturdy
- Lightweight and portable
- Very powerful
- Retails from a reputable brand
- The first thing that picked up my interest in this unit is the warranty deal included in the package I received from Amazon. The unit has been backed by a one-year manufacturer warranty. If that does not prove that the company has faith in the unit, they’re about to sell you, then I do not know what will.
- Inside the package, you will also find several accessories, including a recipe book, a recipe database access, and multiple non-electric parts and plates. Needless to say, all these are in there to improve your flexibility in the kitchen.
- Another feature noting is its versatility. As promised by the manufacturer, I could use my unit to make individual servings from grilled fruit, toasted breakfast sandwiches, grilled cheese, Paninis, and even burgers.
- Cooks very fast
- Easy to clean and use
- Can be a perfect gift option
- Backed by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty
- The feet are anti-skid on wet surfaces
- Do you have a huge family and all the units we have looked at so far are too small for your need? If that’s the case, then I’m confident you’ll appreciate this spacious Brentwood Panini Press and Sandwich Maker.
- To ensure that the design can deliver as required, the unit has also been fitted with 750 watts of power that will allow it to deliver perfectly toasted sandwiches in 1 to 2 minutes. All meals will also come out with the aesthetic grill lines as shown in the product’s image.
- Even though it has a bigger shaping than the other models, you don’t have to worry about consuming too much space on your kitchen counter.
- Very powerful and sturdy
- Easy to carry and handle
- Non-stick grill plates are dishwasher safe
- Sufficiently long power cord
- If you’re looking for a mini sandwich maker that is so effective that it’s the only one, you’ll need to prepare a wide array of meals, then this Auertech Compact Sandwich Maker could be what you are looking for.
- The unit can make more than just sandwiches. It delivered some of the most delicious golden grilled cheese sandwiches in minutes, omelets, and even French toasts. This unit will also perfectly accommodate any creative recipes you might have in your corner.
- Let’s talk about the appliance’s manufacturer’s customer service. The company has assured that you can contact them if any issues arise while using the appliance and it is also rest assured that the company’s representatives will respond within 24 hours to resolve your problem.
- Very versatile
- Has an aesthetic design
- Easy to use and clean
- Very durable
- Compact and portable
- If you’ve been following my reviews for a while, then you know I like ending all my guides on a high note, and what can be a better way to end an article on the best small Panini makers than with one of the most durable units in the market.
- While working on this guide, I reached out to one of my neighbors who has been using this same unit over the last couple of years to get his opinion. He stated that over the years he has owned the unit, it hasn’t run into any issues whatsoever.
- Easy to use and clean
- Easy to store
- Has an extremely aesthetic design
- All plates are removable
There you have it, my guide to the best small Panini makers out there today. If I were to pick from the enumeration above, I’d choose the first, Black+Decker 3-in-1 WM2000SD as my favorite small Panini maker. The unit could do practically everything the other units could do and also retails from a reputable brand.
Having said that, if you had already settled on a different product from the list, do not let my personal pick sway you from that option. It’s just that the Black+Decker 3-in-1 WM2000SD Sandwich maker appealed more to my personal preferences. Stick with the product you had in mind because they are all at par in regard to performance.
And what will be the best small panini maker in 2023? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!