After toasting thousands of bagels and slices of bread for more than two weeks, we have finally narrowed down the list of all best-off white toasters in the market. Below is my short list of the best-off white toasters for most people.
During my tests, all these models toasted consistently and evenly, and they could nicely toast bagels and bread as well. They all have long and wide slots that will also fit bread slices of different cuts and sizes.
To top it off, they all retail with unique features that you may have a hard time finding in other toasters out there.
Best Off-white Toasters on the market in 2020
|Toaster Name||Weight||Temp. Control||Dimensions||Slices||Price|
|Russell Hobbs Retro Style Toaster, 2-Slice, White||5.29 lbs||Yes||6.7x9.8x7.9 in||2|
|Dash Extra Wide Slot Toaster, White||4.4 lbs||Yes||16x 8x5.8 in||2|
|Proctor Silex Toaster with Wide Slots, White||3.4 lbs||Yes||8x12x7 in||2|
|Fortune Candy Toaster 2 Slice, White||3.5 lbs||Yes||6.5x 6.9x10.3 in||2|
|BLACK+DECKER White 2 Slice Toaster||4.61 lbs||Yes||7.8x11.8x9.4 in||2|
- This Russell Hobbs TR9150WTR 2 Slice Toaster retails in five different colors you can choose from (Blue, white, cream, red and black). In case you are buying the toaster as a prize for someone special, multiple shades are available to pick the exact color they would love.
- Furthermore, Russell Hobbs TR9150WTR boasts a nostalgic retro look. It also boasts three functions that will come in handy throughout its long life, including frozen, cancel, and the bagel function.
- The toaster also measures approximately 7.9” high, 6.7” deep, and 9.8” long with removable warming rack put in place. This means that the appliance is compact enough to occupy just a small piece of your kitchen area and stay low key.
- Boasts a lift and look feature so you can check how your toast is doing without canceling the whole process
- Includes a removable crumb tray
- Also comes with a removable warming rack for toasting rolls, pastries, and heating buns
- Easy to clean
- Comes with three functions, cancel, bagel, and frozen setting
- Takes a bit longer to toast
- The highest temperature tends to burn bread
- The unique selling proposition of this high-end toaster was clear as soon as I took it out of its box. It was the glass central area the allowed me to see every step of the toasting procedure.
- Better yet, rather than two small and thin slots, Dash DVTS501WH has one long and wide space with automatic centering. Space is also pretty big for two or even three slices of bread. If you wish, you can also fit one long loaf, such as pitta or an artisan bread in there.
- It is wide enough for English muffins and Crumpets too. However, it does not come with a one-sided bagel function. It also boasts the usual cancel, defrosts, reheat and bagel buttons, as well as 7 different browning levels.
- The different browning levels ensure that everyone in your family can have their toasties just the way they love them.
- Has a see-through window
- Seven different browning levels
- Includes a one-year manufacturer warranty
- Easy to clean
- Includes a reheat future
- It ejects the toasts with too much force that they may fall on the ground
- Some people have reported that the lever is a bit fragile
- This neat and basic compact toaster may never become a workshop star in terms of aesthetics, but its design still qualifies as modern, thanks to the solid building and sleek exterior. At least you can proudly show it off to your friends and family.
- Toasting results from this masterpiece were also one of the most consistent I have ever seen, and the two slots are wide enough to fit a thick toast or crumpets. The appliance’s centering feature made sure every slice I toasted, including crumpets, bagels, and bread, was evenly browned at all times.
- The high lift function implies that items such as small bread slices are easy and quick to remove without burning your fingers.
- Includes the auto shutoff function
- Has the cancel button
- The slots are wide enough to fit artisan bread and bagels
- Boasts a cool touch exterior
- Comes with a removable crumb tray
- Easy to clean
- It takes a bit more time to toast
- Emits unpleasant smell during the process
- With the Fortune Candy KST009 2 Slice Toaster, you can rest assured you won’t ever have to deal with any annoying burned or pale areas of your toasties. It only produces golden brown results consistently even after long usage. I recommend it for those who usually wake up hungry too because it takes only a few minutes to prepare perfect toasties.
- The slots also come with a control dial, alongside the usual defrost, reheat, bagel and cancel functions. The toaster is available in three colors, including silver, black, and white. This permits you to pick the perfect shade that matches your personal preference or kitchen interior décor.
- You can even complete the look with a matching microwave or kettle.
- Extra-wide slots
- Offers a wide array of toasting levels
- Easy to clean up
- Boasts four different control buttons; cancel, reheat, bagel, and defrost
- Comes with a high lift lever
- The design is unpleasant to some
- The cord gets a bit hot when you’re using the toaster
- This list would not be complete without Black + Decker TR2200WSD. This off-white toaster deserves to be on this top five list because it retails with some amazing features such as extra wide slots, a bagel function, extra lift, and much more.
- It also boasts a wide array of shading levels so you can have your toasties just the way you want them. The self-adjusting guides and extra wide slots can easily handle thick bagels and artisan bread slices without affecting the browning level.
- It also offers defrost, and cancel functions
- Extra-wide slots
- Easy to clean
- Looks great on any kitchen counter
- Comes with the extra lift function so you can easily remove bagels, toasts, and pastries easily
- Can toast in multiple shades
- It tends to hit up a bit at the top
- Emits smell while toasting
Choosing the best off-white toaster won’t have to be difficult anymore. The process became hard and confusing because there were too many products to choose from in the market place. However, with this guide, you should be now on your way toward picking the best toaster that’ll match your personal desires and kitchen interior décor.
From my five picks, I recommend you trying out the Dash DVTS501WH. This product is a decent model and it boasts an excellent quality as well as toasting performance. Its unique USP also makes it a hard to beat toaster.
And what will be the best off-white toaster in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!