If home really is a family’s universe, then I believe that the best white toaster is the sun. That is because everything revolves around it, from breakfasts and healthy lunches to sometimes rowdy dinners as well.
That is why setting out into the marketplace to acquire a new white toaster is sort of a big deal. There are lots of factors ought to be considered – everything from dimensions and durability to aesthetic designs and the ability to deliver.
So, I realized that you may need help with your decision-making process, which is why I decided to set out into the marketplace before you to create a detailed and ultimate review of the best white toasters money can buy today.
If you were thinking of going through a list of hundreds of toasters, then worry not because I have done that on your behalf. I even went a step further and placed an order for around 15 white toasters. After taking them through a series of test sessions, I shortlisted that number to the best 6 (the list I am presenting to you today.)
With that in mind, all you ought to do now is go through the post and pick the one that best meets your toasting needs and personal preferences, then place an order before Amazon runs out of stock.
Without wasting any more of your time, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best white toasters out there today.
The Top 6 White Toasters in 2020
|Russell Hobbs TR9150WTR Retro Style Toaster||4.7 lbs||Yes||6.7x9.8x7.9 in||2|
|KitchenAid KMT2203FP Pro Line Series Toaster||10 lbs||Yes||16.1x11.4x9.5 in||2|
|BLACK+DECKER TR2200WSD White Toaster||3.9 lbs||Yes||7.8x11.8x9.4 in||2|
|Cuisinart CPT-122FR Compact Toaster||2.6 lbs||Yes||7x11x6.5 in||2|
|BLACK+DECKER T2569 White Toaster||3.7 lbs||Yes||13x8.4x9.1 in||2|
|Fortune Candy KST011 2 Slices Toaster||2.8 lbs||Yes||10.4x5.7x6.9 in||2|
- I love starting my posts on a high note, and that is why this one begins with a masterpiece from one of the most reputable kitchen appliances brands out there today, Russell Hobbs. This company was funded in 1952 by Peter Hobbs and William Russell, and over the years, they have come to be known as the brand with the best retro toasters. After taking a glance at this Russell Hobbs TR9150WTR Retro Style Toaster, you will be compelled to agree with that statement as well.
- This toaster also retails in four other colors, namely black, blue, cream, and red. So, in case you try it out, fall in love with what it can do, and decide to get it as a gift for a loved one, then you can acquire it in your loved one’s favorite color.
- From the product’s image above, you can also see it retails with a noticeable warming rack. This part can be attached to the top side of the toaster and it allows you to reheat your leftovers without browning them any further.
- Some of the meals you can reheat using the warming rack are rolls, pastries, buns, croissants, and even English Muffins. For normal toasting procedures, all you need to do is remove the rack and place the slices in the slots.
- To ensure that your slices are not burnt in case you get distracted, ensure you avail the toasting timer that is included. This feature will show you the exact time it will take your slices to be ready depending on the browning level you have selected. Speaking of browning levels, the appliance has six different browning levels you can choose from. The first setting delivers lightly toasted slices whereas the sixth setting delivers dark toasted slices.
- And in case you want to check the toasting progress of the slices, press down the lift and look lever, which will lift the slices high enough without interfering with the toaster’s heating cycle.
- Retails in five different colors
- Contains a warming rack for warming, but not browning
- Lift and look feature to monitor the toasting progress without canceling the procedure
- Comes with a toasting timer
- The white shade matches to everything
- If you are looking for the most compact and lightweight toaster, then I believe that this KitchenAid KMT2203FP could be what you are looking for. These two features amalgamated together make the appliance one of the most portable toasters as well.
- During my testing session, I wasn’t feeling like leaving my living room because I was watching a movie. That said, all I had to do was bring the product in the living room and test it out right there while I enjoyed my movie: that is not a luxury you enjoy every day in the toasting realm.
- In addition to that, this wouldn’t have been possible if it did not retail with a sufficiently long cord.
- And just like most, if not all products we will look at today, this toaster also retails in multiple colors, making it the perfect wedding or home gift. The list of colors includes black, red, silver medallion, sugar pearl, and of course white.
- To protect your fingers during operations, the tool has been fitted with an automatic lift lever that will bring small slices high enough so you can retrieve them safely without the risk of burning your hands.
- Multiple toasting modes
- Seven different shade settings
- Retails in five different colors
- Comes with a high lift lever
- Easy to use and clean
- Compact to save on space
- Every time I come across a product from Black + Decker I get excited. And I think this is mainly because I am yet to meet a product from this brand that disappoints in the kitchen.
- If you try out this BLACK+DECKER TR2200WSD, you’ll understand what I’m talking about. Not only its design, but its durability and efficiency will instantly sweep off your feet.
- This appliance retails with an extra lift lever, which will come in handy when you want to remove toasties, pastries, and bagels without hurting or burning your fingers. The manufacturer also included a shade selector knob that allows you to pick from seven different browning levels every time you are toasting.
- The first setting delivers lightly toasted slices whereas the seventh setting delivers darkly toasted slices. To top it off, every time you put in your slices, the self-centering guides will position them in a way that ensures they come out evenly toasted.
- Multiple shading levels
- Self-centering guides included to ensure the slices are evenly toasted
- Extra lift lever protects your hands
- Slots are wide enough to fit in bread slices of all sizes and shapes
- Easy to use
- If you check out this Cuisinart CPT-122FR Compact 2-Slice Toaster and love it but would prefer a four-slice toaster, then you are in luck today because this masterpiece also has a 4 slots counterpart: the Cuisinart CPT-142 Compact 4 Slice Toaster.
- Both of them come with a 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
- But if you live alone or with your specific other and you are looking for compact 2-slice toasters that will save on space, then I believe this appliance will be sufficient. It also retails with seven different toasting levels to accommodate everyone’s taste in your family.
- The reheat, bagel, and defrost functions will come in handy as well, whether you are making thick bagels or thin bread slices, they will eventually come out precisely toasted.
- From a reputable brand
- Slide-out crumb tray makes it easy to clean
- Easy to use
- Delivers even results
- Compact design to save on space
- Here comes the second product from Black + Decker in this enumeration. This proves that the company’s appliances are state of the art. This BLACK+DECKER T2569 2-Slice Toaster also retails with extra-wide slots and self-centering racks.
- I tested the slots using croissants, English muffins, and artisans bread slices, and all of them fit in perfectly. Measuring 13 x 8.4 x 9 inches, this toaster is also compact and lightweight, allowing to occupy the smallest space on your kitchen counter.
- Using 850 watts power and the help of the self- entering feature, the slices will come out evenly toasted, being crispy but soft at the same time.
- Covered by a one-year limited warranty
- Compact and lightweight
- Six different browning levels to pick from
- Cord storage included beneath the appliance
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- The last, but by no means, the least product in our enumeration is Fortune Candy KST011 Stainless Steel 2 Slices Toaster. Straight out of the box, you can tell that this masterpiece has one of the most stylish designs out there. I tried it in multiple kitchens with different interior decors and it complemented all of them.
- What’s more, when the product’s package arrived, the first thing I wanted to test was its slots, mainly because they looked way too small and narrow in the Amazon images. That said, to my surprise, they could fit any bread slices I tested on them.
- I tried out English muffins, croissants, and bagel slices as well, and all of them fit in as expected. Since the toaster has passed on that department with flying colors, I decided to take things up to notch a little bit.
- I acquired three artisan bread packets and decided to toast all the slices, continuously. This means that the toaster operated for hours non-stop, but the last slice that went into the appliance came out just as perfectly toasted as the first one that went in.
- Throughout this time, the exterior surface remained cool to the touch, which boosted my confidence because I have children always running around my kitchen and the last thing, I want is a product that may inflict burn injuries in the future.
- The reheat function was impressive as well. Whenever I have leftovers, it reheats them perfectly without browning them any further. Other toasting models on this appliance include the cancel, defrost, and bagel functions.
- The bagel function allows you to toast only the cut side of your bagel and ensures the result is crispy on the outside but soft and warm on the inside. The defrost function, on the other hand, allows you to toast your frozen bread slices in around the same time it would have taken you to toast normal, dry bread slices.
- And in case something goes wrong when you are operating the appliance, then all you ought to do is press the cancel button and halt the entire procedure. You will also love the seven different toasting levels, which are in place to accommodate everyone’s taste in your household.
- Multiple toasting modes
- Looks very stylish on the kitchen counter
- Can reheat leftovers without browning them any further
- The exterior surface remains cool to the touch during operations
- Delivers evenly toasted slices and the results are consistent
After spending hours researching the best white toasters, I personally pick the Russell Hobbs TR9150WTR Retro Style Toaster as the best one out of the six toasters above. The only downside I could find was its size, and I believe that is a very small price to pay given everything the toaster can deliver.
But if you had a different product in mind, don’t let me change your mind. Go ahead and place an order while stock lasts.
And what will be the best white toaster in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!