Today retro comes back to the kitchen again. I spent more than 30 hours researching, watching videos, and editing this blog post to ensure I only present you the best white retro toasters that’ll satisfy your needs and personal preferences.
Providing you new products with a design that looks decades old, you will love this enumeration. The products I’ve reviewed here come in various designs, including round cornered and kitschy designs reminiscent of an analog era. In case your kitchen is undergoing a nostalgic renovation, or maybe it was never updated, then one of these compact units is a must have for you.
Without further ado, let us skip to the main section of the post and check out the top 5 white retro toasters.
|KitchenAid Pearl White 2-Slice Automatic Toaster||10 lbs||Yes||16.1x11.4x9.5 in||2|
|Delonghi RT200 2-Slice Retro Toaster||4.5 lbs||Yes||12x8x7 in||2|
|Russell Hobbs Retro Style Toaster, 4-Slice, White||10.75 lbs||Yes||9.4x13x7.8 in||4|
|Cookmate 2-Slice Toaster||2.5 lbs||Yes||12x7x7.5 in||2|
|Vremi Toaster 2 Slice Stainless Steel||3.67 lbs||Yes||10.6x6.1x7.5 in||2|
- Narrowly winning the war to be the most aesthetic retro toaster you can acquire, this artisan appliance comes in a choice of up to seven colors on the two slice version, including the on-trend white shade seen here. Needless to say, the white one is the favorite among retro lovers.
- In addition, this masterpiece is perhaps my favorite retro toaster I have ever used, regardless the fact it is quite hefty. It also has a mechanized lift and lowering function, the option to toast your slices for 30 more seconds if it did not quite cook to your expectations, and one of the most effective “keep warm” functions I have ever used.
- Automatically keeps your toasts warm without further browning
- Automatic lift and lower
- Includes the frozen and bagel function
- Up to seven different browning shades
- Slower toasting
- Does not lift the toasts as high to take out them easily
- I really can’t stop being amazed by how De’Longhi insists on making kettles and retro toasters that are as mesmeric to look at as they are astounding at boiling and toasting; yet still, they do.
- The brand describes this product as “an innovative outer shell made with chrome accents to give out a contemporary designer touch.” I usually describe it as “my little gem.” Unlike its counterparts in the same price range who’re almost “illegally ugly”, the DeLonghi RT200 2 – Slice toaster will transform your kitchen and leave it looking stunning.
- Better yet, rest assured that this appliance retails with all the usual must-have as well as “never use” functionalities including, reheat, defrost, and can cook from bagels and crumpets to sandwiches.
- Can toast two slices of bread at the same time
- The slots are extra wide
- Easy to operate
- Delivers consistent results for a long time
- The design does not impress everyone
- The Russell Hobbs TR9250WTR’s stainless steel, sleek appearance sets it apart, and it prepares deliciously brown toasts time after again. The appliance’s multiple browning setting ensures that you will prepare brownish toasts that meets your taste buds and personal preference. The levels range from a hardly brown sheen up to the super crispy level.
- That said, the versatility of this toaster is just a small example of what makes it way much better compared to all its competitors. The four extra-wide slots permit you to toast a range of different meals including bagel halves pastries, English muffins, and artisanal bread slices that you’ve sliced yourself.
- It is also not a problem if you would like to drop any bread product or a frozen waffle into the retro toaster.
- Aesthetic LED features
- High quality
- Great build
- Stylish thanks to its sleek design
- Comes with a lift and look feature
- Different browning levels
- Occasional uneven browning
- The Cookmate 2-Slice Toaster is an exceptional appliance and a must addition to your kitchen. During my review, I noticed lots of customers have owned this appliance for years and none of them reported any issues.
- I recommend it for regular use as it will cater to all the needs of an average household. Furthermore, given the appliance is from a reputable manufacturer, there is absolute assurance of durability and quality. The slots are extra wide and extra-long, enough to prepare even bagels and cheese toast sandwiches.
- The toaster also retails with a bread lift function that permits you to remove tiny pieces left inside. Cleaning won’t be a hustle either.
- Includes a bread lift feature for quick toast removal
- Extra-long and extra wide slots
- Comes with a removable crumb tray for easier cleaning
- Powerful enough, which improves efficiency
- Sleek body design
- Not everyone loves its design
- Some individuals have reported problems with the bagel option
- Vremi Toaster 2 – Slice Retro Toaster boasts a sleek design, toasts slices perfectly even, and regardless of its small size, it still features a tidy crumb tray at the bottom.
- Most retro toasters with busy interfaces tend to make your kitchen counters look somehow messy, but with the Vremi Toaster, I guarantee you will even barely notice that this toaster is there. In fact, besides producing toasts with the perfect golden shade, this feature was exactly what swayed me to acquire this masterpiece.
- Having said that, even though the Vremi Toaster is a retro design, it can easily outmatch all other modern appliances in its price range.
- Comes with a one year warranty
- Boasts and anti-jam and bread lift feature
- Includes temperature control
- Compact, so it saves space
- Extra wide and long slots
- It takes a little longer to toast
After extensive research and testing sessions, my pick for the best white retro toaster is the Russell Hobbs TR9250WTR. This appliance offers exclusive extra-wide slots that are perfect for both artisanal bread slices and reheating pizza.
It also includes hard to beat features such as the lift and look function which allows you to see the toasting process without halting the heating cycle.
And what will be the best white retro toaster in 2020? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!