Do you agree that the vintage style is cool again and should be the ultimate goal when it comes to kitchen appliances? If you do, then I firmly believe that you will love this enumeration of the 6 best vintage toasters.
In order to have this review ready for you today, I had to spend days of deep research and testing sessions. I checked out more than 50 kitchen appliances to ensure the ones I present to you do not only supplement your kitchen interior décor but also deliver the most important requirements that sent you for finding the best vintage toaster in the first place.
Some of the features I looked for include ease of use, ease of cleaning, performance level, durability, cool to the touch feature, evenness in toasting results, and consistency? And at the end of the enumeration, I have also included a recommendation for my personal best to help out those of you who’ll be still having a hard time making a final decision from the enumeration alone.
Without wasting any more of your precious time, let’s skip to the main section and look at the 6 best vintage toasters money can buy today.
The Top 6 Vintage Toasters in 2021
|Retro Style Toaster||4.98 lbs||Yes||6.7x9.8x7.9 in||2|
|Pop-up Toaster||6.53 lbs||Yes||14.1x10.1x9.1 in||2|
|Homeart Artisan Toaster||8.5 lbs||Yes||13.4x12.9x9.1 in||4|
|Retro Style Aesthetic Toaster||3 lbs||Yes||12.7x7.6x7.7 in||2|
|Retro Small Toaster||3.9 lbs||Yes||10.2x7x6.3 in||2|
|Nostalgia RTOS200AQ Retro 2-Slice Toaster||3.9 lbs||Yes||18.5x15.3x11.3 in||2|
- I tested this masterpiece in its cream color but note that it also retails in four other colors, namely black, blue, red, and white. The fact it retails in multiple colors also makes it a perfect gift for a loved one if you ever run out of ideas.
- That said, that is not even this appliance’s unique selling proposition. When I checked out the product on the manufacturer’s website, they claimed that it could deliver perfectly toasted slices in less than three minutes.
- And frankly speaking, I thought this was simply false advertising, (something that is common in the realm of kitchen appliances) so I placed an order anyway and decided to take the appliance through a series of testing sessions.
- I kid you not, it delivered evenly toasted slices in less than three minutes. And they were super delicious. But then I thought that the tool could not be consistent, so I acquired another three loaves and decided to test the appliance using all the slices.
- Needless to say, the last slice that went through the toaster was just as delicious and evenly toasted as the first one I tested.
- Includes a toasting timer that lets you know when your delicacy is ready
- Comes with a lift and look feature
- Three simple functions included
- Multiple browning levels to pick from
- The removable crumb tray makes cleaning the appliance easily
- Measuring 14.1”x10.1”x9.1”, DeLonghi Pop Up Toaster will take up a very little space on your kitchen counter, which is a valuable feature if you are trying to save on space. The toaster is extremely light as well, which makes it portable and convenient when you want to prepare your toasties in other rooms besides your kitchen.
- When you place an order, the package will arrive to your doorstep with a dust cover, additional accessories, and an instruction manual. The dust cover is to protect your toaster when it is not in use, so it does not contaminate your meals, whereas the instruction manual is to get you off on the right foot with the appliance.
- And if you do not understand something about the tool, then worry not because the company’s customer service is available 24/7 and always willing to help you out.
- The slots on the toaster were also extra wide. Wide enough to fit even the thickest bread slices and English muffins. And trust me, I tested it using the thickest bread slices I could find at the supermarket.
- It also included the Extra Lift Lever, which lifts toasted bread slices high enough to retrieve them without burning and hurting your fingers. And in case you have children always running around in your kitchen when you’re preparing breakfast, then they’re protected by the cool to the touch exterior.
- Includes an extra lift lever
- Comes with a dust cover and an instruction manual
- A warming function included
- The slots are wide enough to fit all bread slices
- Easy to use and clean
- If you are tired of waiting for the person who woke up before you to finish making their toasties so you can jump out to make yours, then this HomeArt 4-Slice Toaster has got you covered. In fact, this appliance retails with dual independent control panels.
- This implies that someone can prepare their toasties on one set of slots while you’re preparing bagels or English muffins on the other set of slots at the same time. The slots were wide enough to fit all sorts of bread slices I tried on it as well.
- In addition to that, the manufacturer was also wise enough to include security and safety precautions on this appliance. It comes with Anti-leakage and Anti-overheat features that are in place to protect those who tend to get carried away while preparing their breakfast.
- And if the appliance runs into issues within the first year of acquiring it, then worry not because it comes with 12- month replacement warranty and 365 days money-back guarantee. This also shows you how much faith the manufacturer has in the product they’re selling to you.
- And if you have any questions, the company’s customer service is always willing to help 24/7.
- The retro design is very aesthetic
- Includes security and safety features
- Even and consistent results
- Easy to use and clean
- Dual controls
- Since the company has been invented, Smeg’s goal has only been one thing: to find a way to combine style and high-quality performance in their kitchen appliances and I certainly think they did it while designing this masterpiece.
- This toaster retails with six different browning levels and all slices that came out of it were delicious and evenly toasted. It also retails in seven different colors, making it the perfect birthday or Christmas gift for the loved ones in your life.
- Extra-wide slots that can fit slices of all sizes
- Includes a removable crumb tray that makes it easy to clean
- Comes with six different toasting settings you can choose from
- Anti-slip feet
- Automatically pops up your slices when they are done
- If you are willing to ignore all the bells and whistles found on most two-slice toasters and settle for a simple appliance that can execute all simple tasks seamlessly, then this Keemo Retro Toaster is certainly the product you are looking for.
- Everything about it is easy. It boasts easy to use features, removable crumb tray for easier cleaning, an easy to reach high-lift lever, and most importantly an easy to configure shade selector.
- With this toaster, you have six different browning levels to choose from, even though I don’t think the first one really did anything. The stainless-steel body is also in place to improve the tool’s durability and ensure it will keep serving you for years.
- Easy to use and clean
- Boasts a retro style that will complement any kitchen interior décor
- Sturdy and durable
- Six different browning settings to choose from
- Even and consistent toasting
- If you have been on the internet for a while now trying to find the best vintage toaster, then I am confident you must’ve come across the brand “Nostalgia” a couple of times now. They are best known for combining aesthetics, performance, and reliability in all their kitchen appliances, and after testing out this RTOS200AQ toaster, I believe it is no different.
- I could fit any bread meals in this appliance, including, but not limited to bagel halves, croissants, bread slices, English muffins, and much more. And not to mention that the appliance delivered evenly toasted slices consistently even after hours of testing sessions.
- In addition to that, it boasts five different browning levels that allow everyone in your household to have their toasties exactly how they love them. And if like me, cleaning is your worst nightmare, then Nostalgia has got you covered on this toaster as well: given it retails with an easy to clean removable crumb tray.
- Most of the time, all you need to do is take out the tray, wipe it clean using a damp cloth, place it back into the toaster, and continue toasting.
- Easy to use since the control buttons are lighted
- The slots are extra wide to fit bread slices of all sizes
- The retro design will complement any kitchen
- Five different browning levels
- Delivered evenly toasted slices and maintained the consistency
After extensive reviews and days of testing sessions, I pick the Russell Hobbs TR9150CRR as my favorite toaster from the enumeration above. Sure, it was a bit heavy and space-consuming compared to the rest, but I believe that it’s a small price to pay for years’ supply of perfectly toasted bread meals.
With Russell Hobbs TR9150CRR, I didn’t have to leave my house in a hurry anymore as well because my meals were always ready in time.
And what will be the best vintage toaster in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!