Perhaps you would like to support our fellow American Workers by spending your hard-earned cash on American Made Kitchen appliances. Or maybe you would just like a well-made, and high-quality unit that will last for years: and you know, without a doubt only American Made products can last that long. Regardless of the reason, you can rest assured that you can depend on these toasters made in USA.
While creating this shortlist, I ensured all products could meet certain criteria in order to be qualified for the list, and three of the most important were performance, durability, and reliability.
Without further delay, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best toasters made in USA today.
The Top 6 Toaster Made in the USA in 2019-2020
|2-Slice Toaster||3.27 lb||Yes||14x9.8x9.3 in||2|
|Metal Classic 2-Slice Toaster||4.15 lbs||Yes||11.4x8.1x8.1 in||2|
|Die-Cast 2-Slice Smart Toaster||2.65 lbs||Yes||11.2x7x7.8 in||2|
|4 Slice Long Slot Toaster||6.2 lbs||Yes||7.7x16.5x8 in||4|
|2 Slice Extra Wide Slot Toaster||2.17 lbs||Yes||10.7x6.4x7.6 in||2|
|Toaster 2 Slice Warming Rack||3.7 lbs||Yes||10.3x5.8x6.8 in||2|
- The best toaster made in USA should retail with the highest number of functions that can execute, and that is what this KRUPS KH732D50 offers. Retailing with five different functions (cancel, toasting, defrost, reheat, and bagel functions) this tool will, undoubtedly, execute all the needs that may arise in your kitchen.
- In addition to that, the tool retails with six different browning levels, which allow everyone in your family to have their toasties exactly how they love them. I, for instance, usually have fluctuating needs. Today I may desire slightly toasted slices, but tomorrow I may crave toasties prepared using the highest toasting level. That is why the toaster I choose must deliver multiple browning levels, just like this one.
- In addition to that, this toaster retails with a design that you won’t find in most toasters out there. It boasts a chrome finish and a stainless-steel body that does not only award it a perfect shine but also gives the toaster durability and long life.
- The tool also retails with a high-lift lever to ensure that you can easily take out the smallest bread slices without a hassle.
- Another feature worth mentioning is the removable crumb tray. This essential addition is in place to ensure cleaning the appliance will be easy, while at the same time keeping your kitchen counter clean. LED indicators have also been included on the appliance to make it easy to operate for even those who have never used a toaster in their life before.
- To top it off, KRUPS KH732D50 retails with a 2-year worldwide warranty. This goes on to prove how much faith the manufacturing company has in this high-end product.
- Very durable
- Lightweight so convenient for moving around
- Easy to use due to its LED lights
- Retails with a removable crumb tray to make cleaning easy
- Delivers consistent and even results
- The highest toasting level tends to burn the bread
- The body gets hot during operation
- Cuisinart has always delivered some of the best performing and most durable kitchen appliances compared to any other brand: and Cuisinart CPT-160 is no exception. This appliance boasts every feature we would expect from the best 2-slice toaster.
- It boasts a defrost, reheat, and a bagel function, all of which come together to deliver a great performance in your kitchen. It also looks stunning on any kitchen countertop, thanks to the elegance of the stainless steel it has been manufactured of.
- The perfect combo of the painted black steel and the stainless steel also makes it a great fit for any modern kitchen.
- The bagel setting is in place to ensure that the cut side of your bagel is toasted in a way it is crispy on the outside, but chewy and soft on the inside. This toaster also toasted all my bread slices evenly, even after multiple, continuous testing sessions.
- If you like to have both sides of your bagels toasted, then simply use the normal toasting setting you would use on your bread slices and be sure you do not switch to the bagel function.
- The shade control setting is also astounding. This tool can deliver slightly toasted bread slices, medium toasted slices, and darkly shaded toasties. This goes on to show that the tool will accommodate everyone’s taste in your family.
- The high-lift lever included in the appliance makes sure that you can safely remove toasties from the appliance without burning your fingers. The tool also includes a removable crumb tray, which will ensure your kitchen remains clean while at the same time making the toaster easy to clean.
- Ensure you avail the cord wrap underneath and wrap the power cords after using the appliance and during storage. This ensures that the kitchen area remains clean such that you will not see any cords when the tool is not in use.
- This masterpiece also retails with a limited three-year warranty. If anything, this shows Cuisinart believes in the appliances they designed.
- Retails with multiple browning levels
- Includes a removable crumb tray to make cleaning easy
- Comes with a High-Lift lever
- Slots are wide enough to fit large bread slices
- Looks stunning on any kitchen countertop
- Doesn’t notify when the toasts are ready
- Tends to leave lots of fingerprints on the house
- To begin with, this tool looks great, thanks to its bold look. It is also compact and lightweight if you need a tool that will save on space while at the same time being easy to move around the house. The toaster also retails with all the necessary functions, namely defrost, bagel, and cancel.
- In addition to that, Breville BTA820XL includes the Lift and Look function, which allows you lift your bread slices while they’re getting toasted to look at their cooking procedure without canceling the toasting process. Impressive, right?
- The tool also includes multiple browning levels so it can accommodate your entire family’s taste.
- Looks good
- Easy to use and clean
- Delivered evenly toasted bread slices
- Compact and lightweight so easy to move around
- The area in between the slots tends to get hot
- Buttons are not lit up
- KitchenAid KMT4116CU is arguably the best long slot toaster out there today. This toaster’s slots can either toast two extra-long or four regular-sized bread slices at the same time, saving you from cutting long slices into smaller ones.
- Second, the tool is way more compact and retails with several great features you would expect to find on high-end toasters. To begin with, this toaster’s heating elements do not take long to heat up, which makes it the perfect product if you want to prepare breakfast for individuals who would like to leave in a hurry in the morning.
- It is also easy to clean, thanks to its removable crumb.
- Looks great on any kitchen counter
- Comes with an under base cord storage
- Retails with a high-lift lever
- Alerts you when your toasties are ready
- Metal construction to ensure durability
- Toasts unevenly after hours of usage
- This enumeration would be incomplete if I did not include the AmazonBasics 2 Slice Extra Wide Slot Toaster. the metallic finishing and sleek design of this kitchen appliance will brighten up your kitchen. It actually qualifies as one of the best aesthetic toasters in the marketplace today.
- The extra-wide and extra-long slots are generous enough to accommodate all sorts of bread slices. If like me, you are a fan of homemade or artisan bread slices, then you can rest assured they will fit in this appliance perfectly.
- Extra-wide and extra-long slots
- Intuitive dial
- Easy to use and clean
- Includes a high-lift lever
- Multiple adjustable settings
- Not everyone appreciates the basic design
- The cord is not long enough
- Here comes one of the most durable toasters in the realm of kitchen appliances and it’s from Keemo. Keemo did an astounding job of designing this well-built 2 slice toaster that can keep serving your family for years to come if you take good care of it.
- I also found it working faster and more conveniently compared to all regular toasters I have tested before, and that is no surprise given the tool’s ergonomic, and well-thought design.
- It also retails with 6 different toasting levels in order to make everyone in your family happy. The lowest toasting level slightly toasts your slices while the top toasting level highly toasts your slices.
- The tool has a stainless-steel body, which explains why some people I came across pointed out that they’ve had the appliance for years now and it hasn’t malfunctioned once. The stainless-steel body also makes it easy to clean after use.
- Retails with the most basic functions you would expect in a toaster
- Comes with six different browning levels
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- Boasts a retro style that will look great in any kitchen
- Very durable thanks to its stainless-steel construction
- The retro design doesn’t please everyone
- Tends to show dirt marks after usage
Always remember, while choosing the best toaster made in USA, go for the one that awards you consistent results, boasts an aesthetic design, durable, easy to clean, and compact enough to save on space. And that is why I recommend that you choose the Breville BTA820XL from the enumeration above. The appliance has all the aforementioned features and much more.
And what will be the best toaster made in the USA in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!