Toaster and sandwich makers became a big trend back in the 1980s, but individuals immediately started sidelining them because most of them realized the appliance’s fillings were prone to escaping and sticking on the soleplates for eternity. The good news is, the current best toasters and sandwich makers are a completely different appliance breed in that they are easy to clean and easy to use machines that should serve you for lots of years.
Most of the state of the art toasters and sandwich makers are extremely versatile too. Most of them execute multiple tasks, including working as grills or waffle makers. But with the market filled with thousands of appliances all claiming to be the best, how do you pick which one to acquire.
Don’t worry! I’ve executed all the research required and come up with a list of the five best toaster and sandwich makers you can buy. Read on to check them out.
Best Toasters and Sandwich Makers on the market available today
|Chefman Panini Press Grill&Sandwich Maker||4 lbs||Yes||13x10x4 in|
|OVENTE 3-in-1 Electric Sandwich Maker||5.15 lbs||Yes||10.4x5.7x11.8 in|
|Cuisinart GR-150 Griddler Deluxe, Brushed Stainless||13.3 lbs||Yes||14.6x15.7x7.6 in|
|Hamilton Beach Electric Panini Press Grill||5.75 lbs||Yes||11.61x12.64x4.53 in|
|Breakfast Sandwich Maker||1.5 lbs||Yes||11.5x2.7x6.1 in|
- The Chefman RJ02 – 180 toasters and sandwich maker can rustle up toasted sarnies or pretty much any meal that needs to be grilled (be it fish, steak or halloumi) within minutes.
- I also found it extremely versatile in other ways too, given it can toast all kinds of bread slices regardless of their length or thickness. The product’s non-stick coating also lives up to Chefman’s name and lasts a very long time.
- You can also remove the toasting plates to clean them easily with a dishwasher. This appliance generally feels robust and built to last when you hold it in your hand. That said, note that it tends to showcase finger marks, and like most of the sandwich makers, its outer casing can get really hot too.
- Convenient and simple to use
- Boasts a sleek and modern design
- Adjustable for any occasion
- Includes a one-year hassle free warranty
- Non-stick and removable plates
- Whether it is toasting sandwiches filled with flavorsome ingredients or enjoy your favorite waffles every Sunday morning, this versatile addition to your kitchen is the best option for a lot of food and snacks.
- Also given you can fit the toaster and sandwich maker with 3 detachable non-stick plates, you will never experience a moment where you cannot rustle up something delicious with OVENTE GPI302B.
- The ready light on the appliance will notify you when it is time for you to add the ingredients. The plates are also super easy to maintain and clean. Just throw them into the dishwasher when you’re done, and that’s it.
- Comes with interchangeable plates for different uses
- The plates are dishwasher safe
- Toasts sandwiches pretty fast
- Saves space
- Removable plates
- If sandwich toasties are your favorite meals and you cook them for lots of people in your household, the Cuisinart GR-150 Griddler will be the perfect fit in your kitchen. Given this product is even used by professionals, it boasts a sturdy design. It is also built to last and prepare lots of sandwiches over its lifetime.
- The Cuisinart GR-150 Griddler also boasts a brushed stainless steel exterior, heat-resistant handles for in case it gets hot and a removable drip tray for easy cleaning. The drip tray also removes extra oil from your meals to keep them healthy.
- Sleek design
- Long lasting
- Can prepare more than 2 sandwich toasties in one go
- Consistent results
- Integrated drip tray to keep the meal healthy
- Up to six cooking options
- Just the same way certain individuals use the word hoover for vacuum cleaners, to some people, the term Hamilton Beach is synonymous with sandwich toasters. Even though there are lots of other brands out there that get attention, Hamilton Beach manufactures still design exceptional models, and this is one of my favorite.
- The removable and non-stick plates are quite heavy compared to most, which gives you an instant impression of build and quality. The grill mark system ensures that your toasties leave the appliance with the renowned grill marks with minimum (if any) spillage.
- Extra-large surface
- Versatile. You’re not restricted to sandwiches and paninis
- Convenient design makes easy to carry and store
- Easy to clean, thanks to the removable, non-stick plates
- Comes with 1 years quality warranty
- I will be honest; the idea of preparing a toastie using the microwave did not sound so smart to me so I prepared myself for a soggy mess. However, I was pleasingly surprised with the perfect golden brown sandwiches that the Maconee Breakfast Sandwich Maker produced.
- Using the contemporary “heatwave” innovation that converts energy into conventional heat, Maconee Breakfast Sandwich Maker is a compact container that clips bread slices together and boasts metal non-stick toasting plates hidden in its walls.
- In less than five minutes, your sandwich will be ready to eat; with a crispy taste on the outside, and a hot, melted filling on the inside.
- No ingredients’ spillages
- Grills sandwiches faster
- Can grill different kinds of foods
- Dishwasher safe
- Comes with a 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Easy to clean
My pick as the best toaster and sandwich maker is the Cuisinart GR-150 Griddler. The main factor that led me to picks this product as my favorite is its amalgamation of the most essential features including, removable plates for easy cleaning, a drip tray that collects extra fat to keep your meals healthy, its ease of storage, as well as its variable temperature control feature. Space saving is also a combined feature of the Cuisinart GR-150 Griddler. Bottom line is, you cannot go wrong with this product.
And what will be the best toaster and sandwich maker next year? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!