If there is one thing individuals are super passionate about, it is nicely toasted slices of bread made by the best teal blue toaster that can also blend in with any kitchen and look elegant.
I usually hear more complaints about toasters compared to any other appliance. And from reading hundreds of comments of individuals who have owned toasters before, now I know that you need an aesthetic toaster and evenly toasted slices of bread (at all settings).
After all, you may love yours lightly golden brown, but your spouse may love their just one shade short of burnt. Furthermore, when you go back for a round two, you do not want it to toast way darker compared to the first round.
So, I took it upon myself to research and test just about every toaster out there in the marketplace so you wouldn’t have to. Without further ado, here is a short list of my best teal blue toasters.
- Is the teal blue look just as essential to you as the appliance’s function? Is it so important to you that you are willing to spend your hard earned dollars on a model with an aesthetic finish that can rival the ones you will find on Italian sports cars? If so, I guarantee you will love the Nostalgia RTOS200AQ.
- The teal blue version is obviously my favorite shade, but the product also retails in multiple colors; which will come in handy if you would like to get the toaster as a present to someone whose favorite color is not blue.
- Better yet, when you turn the dial while selecting a setting, it locks into place. And yes, it is one of the best at toasting, and it’ll offer consistent results for the longest time.
- Will look aesthetic on your kitchen counter
- Toasts pretty fast
- Consistent results
- Easy to clean
- Some individuals have complained the slots are not very deep
- No method to retract or wrap the cord
- KEEMO has been working extremely hard at kitchen appliances for the last couple of years, so it is no surprise that one of its toasters made its way into my list of the best teal blue toasters.
- My family has been owning this toaster for well, more than 2 years now, and after surviving the clumsy, careless mitts of my brother in law (who I’m confident has knocked it off the kitchen counter a couple of times) it is still working well without the slightest hint of trouble.
- Furthermore, I have owned different toasters in the same price range as this one and dealt with dreadful experiences such as excessively burnt bagel halves on one side and under toasted ones on the other side.
- You’ll also fall in love with the KEEMO Toaster 2 Slice’s sleek design.
- Sleek design
- Toasts fast
- Consistent toasting
- Simple features
- Functions like bagel, defrost and cancel
- The knob has a clicking noise which can be annoying to some people
- I have heard lots of people pointing out that the Oaster 2-Slice Toaster looks like a Volkswagen Beetle. Just like the car, this hard to beat toaster comes in multiple colors. Teal blue is the most popular, but black and gray are also great options.
- The product’s glossy finish makes sure that the toaster will be a shiny addition to your kitchen. This masterpiece also weighs in at approximately 3.85 pounds and only 8 inches wide. Oaster designed it this way to ensure it saves space in the kitchen.
- Consistent results
- Easy to operate
- Easy to clean
- It has long cord
- Slots not deep enough
- Here comes our second teal blue toaster from KEEMO; its 4 Slice Toaster. Given it is also the best value four slot toaster I could find on the market, this appliance is pretty attractive, and the build quality, when viewed from a closer distance, can compete with the most aesthetic toasters in the marketplace.
- The four slots are divided into two, with distinct controls for each, and it also retails with the bagel and frozen functions. Even better, the KEEMO 4 Slice Toaster also includes the “keep warm’ function that’ll come in handy if our toast is cold.
- Powerful, which improves its effectiveness
- Good looking
- Can toast up to four slices at the same time
- Stylish and safe
- Can’t fit the biggest slices of bread
- Some people reported uneven toasting after a while
- It has an aesthetic design, delivers consistent results, and can perfectly toast two slices of bread at the same time. What more could you wish for? Russell Hobbs TR9150BLR promises you a 48 percent quicker toasting capability which implies that you do not have to wait around for too long if you’re in hurry.
- If you are not after a premium sort of toaster, this Russell Hobbs TR9150BLR will execute the job well and it certainly boasts a retro look that’ll rock your kitchen. It also retails with wide slots which will certainly come in handy when you’re toasting thicker slices.
- Toasts faster
- Multiple browning levels
- Powerful to improve efficiency
- Consistent results
- Seek design
- A bit too large for some users
- Not everyone loves the retro look
These best teal blue toasters are incredibly effective when you’re in a hurry in the morning and have no time to pass by a drive through to grab your favorite sandwich. They also toast easier, quicker, and more reliable compared to other methods. With these points in mind, my best pick for the best teal blue toaster is the Oaster 2-slice toaster. This product provides you the best quality without sacrificing lots of kitchen counter space. It is also a great value and makes amazing toasts every time.
And what will be the best teal blue toaster in 2020? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!