We all know the most important features when it comes to the best regular toasters, which are unique design, ease of cleaning (usually a removable crumb tray), multiple functions, different toasting and browning levels, aesthetics, and sometimes, even a warranty comes in handy.
That said, none of these are important if the appliance you acquire is not durable. And as we all know, the durability of the best toasters out there is depending on the quality of the material that was used to design the tool in the first place.
That is why I was inspired to create a detailed enumeration on the best stainless-steel toasters. These are the products that can keep serving your family for years to come without facing any issues along the way.
And to help those who have a big family, I also included one of the best four-slice toasters in this enumeration. 4-slice toasters can deliver four slices in less than five minutes. This implies that if you have a family of five, then everyone can be enjoying their toasties in less than 20 minutes. That is a great timeframe, especially when everyone has to leave early in the morning for work or school.
With that in mind and without wasting any more of your time, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best stainless-steel toasters out there today.
The Top 6 Stainless Steel Toasters in 2019-2020
|2 Slice Toaster||3.98 lbs||Yes||12.7 x 7.7 x 8.7 in||2|
|Metal Classic 2-Slice Toaster||4.15 lbs||Yes||11.4 x 8.1 x 8.1 in||2|
|Stainless Steel Toaster||8 lbs||Yes||11.5 x 12.5 x 8.3 in||4|
|Leverless 2-Slice Toaster||3.5 lbs||Yes||6.5 x 10.5 x 7 in||2|
|HOLIFE Stainless Steel Toaster||3.2 lbs||Yes||12.7 x 7.9 x 8.2 in||2|
|Mirror Stainless Steel Toaster||3.09 lbs||Yes||10.6 x 6.7 x 7.1 in||2|
- The first product in our enumeration is a masterpiece from FEBOTE. This brand is slightly new in the realm of kitchen appliances, but I have to agree, they are delivering some of the most impressive kitchen tools. After reviewing most of their toasters while creating this list, I realized that a repeated trend among them is an astounding combination of modern designs and efficiency.
- With that in mind, let’s see what sets this FEBOTE 2 Slice Stainless Steel Toaster apart from other stainless-steel toasters out there today.
- First and foremost, it boasts a cool to the touch exterior. For those who are not familiar with this feature, it ensures that regardless of how long your toaster operates continuously, its outside surface will remain cool. The feature will come in handy if you tend to have children running around in your kitchen while you are preparing breakfast. They are more likely to accidentally bump into the appliance.
- Second, the toaster retails with seven different adjustable shade settings and three toasting modes (reheat, cancel, and bagel). The shade selector will make sure that everyone in your family will have their toasties exactly how they love them. If you love your slices lightly toasted but your child loves their darkly toasted, then both of you can have your toasts exactly how you love them.
- With that in mind, I’ll also touch on the different toasting modes. The reheat feature allows you to reheat your leftover slices without browning them any further whereas the bagel setting allows you to only toast the cut side of the bagel slices. The bagels were also toasted in a way they came out crispy on the outside but soft and warm on the inside.
- In case any slices get stuck inside the appliance, just press the cancel button to stop the entire toasting procedure.
- Lastly, FEBOTE 2 Slice Stainless Steel Toaster comes with a removable crumb tray, which makes the tool easy to clean. The removable crumb tray is the part that will collect debris and dirt that fall off your toasted slices to ensure your kitchen counter is not a mess.
- When you need to clean the tray, all you need to do is wipe it clean using a damp cloth, put it back in the appliance, and continue preparing your breakfast. This feature has been topped off by the cord wrap that has been placed underneath the appliance to ensure your kitchen counter does not look cluttered when you are not using your toaster.
- Easy to clean, thanks to the removable crumb tray
- Cord storage included underneath the toaster
- The slots are wide enough to fit in bread slices of all sizes
- Three toasting modes
- Has a modern look
- Seven different browning levels for you to pick from
- Durable and sturdy
- Not from a reputable brand
- A detailed enumeration of the best toasters would be incomplete without a masterpiece from Cuisinart. And that is especially true if the main aim of the post is durability: the one thing Cuisinart is best known for.
- This brand has been in the business of designing high-grade kitchen appliances for a couple of decades now, which obviously means that they have a good idea of what people require when it comes to stainless steel appliances.
- For instance, while checking out its reviews online, I came across several individuals who reported having owned the product for years now. In fact, most of them pointed out that it was still performing as if it was when it was new.
- To top it off, some of them pointed out that they have children in their household, which implies the toasters had taken several knocks throughout the years: but this did not affect their ability to deliver perfectly toasted slices.
- Other features you will love about Cuisinart CPT-160 Metal Classic 2-Slice Toaster include the extra-wide slots, selector with six different shades, the reheat function, bagel function, defrost function, LED indicators, an Extra lift lever, and a slide-out crumb tray.
- It has everything you would desire in the best stainless-steel toaster.
- Very versatile
- Durable and sturdy
- Six different browning settings to pick from
- LED indicators makes the tool easy to use
- The slots are wide enough to fit in slices of all sizes and shapes
- A limited 3-year warranty is included in the package
- The cord is short
- The sixth browning level burnt my slices
- As I promised at the beginning of the post, I included one four-slice toaster for the sake of those who have a big family, and this is it. Better yet, it is also from one of the most reputable kitchen appliances companies out there.
- And in case you love the product and decide to get it as a prize for someone else, then you have three more designs to pick from.
- When you are done with toasting using this KitchenAid KMT4115SX Stainless Steel Toaster, store the cord neatly underneath the appliance as this will ensure your kitchen counter does not look cluttered. Cleaning times will be a breeze as well, thanks to the fact the toaster retails with a removable crumb tray that is extremely easy to clean. All you need to do is wipe it down using a wet cloth.
- Easy to clean and use
- Boasts dual controls
- You have five different browning levels
- A high lift lever included
- The exterior surface remains cool to the touch
- Delivers evenly toasted slices
- Takes up too much kitchen counter space
- Quite heavy
- Here comes a second product from Cuisinart. And if this proves anything, it is that the company knows what it’s doing. Just like the other Cuisinart product we looked at earlier, this Cuisinart CPT-420 also retails with a 3-year limited warranty to boost your faith in its durability.
- That said, even though the exterior surface remains cool to the touch during operations, the same cannot be said for the section in between the slots. It gets excessively hot when the toaster is on, so stay away from it at all times.
- Also, avail the easy cord wrap storage underneath the appliance to keep your counter space tidy.
- Retails with a 3-year limited warranty
- Has a cord wrap underneath the toaster
- Multiple toasting modes included
- Multiple browning levels
- The slots are wide enough to fit in anything
- The feet are not anti-slip enough
- The exterior surface left fingerprint marks
- If you are looking for the best stainless-steel toaster that also boasts a design that looks like it is from the distant future, then this HOLIFE Stainless Steel Toaster could be what you are looking for. This toaster boasts a chic design and an LCD digital countdown timer that helps you ensure you do not burn your slices.
- Another thing that will blow your mind about this gadget is the fact that the product retails with a 45-day money back guarantee and an 18-month replacement warranty. And if you have any questions after acquiring the product, the friendly customer service is available 24/7.
- Retails with five different browning levels you can pick from
- The package includes a money back guarantee and replacement warranty
- Easy cleaning
- Easy to use
- Very portable
- Cord is a bit short
- The high lift lever felt a bit fragile
- Do you like me, tend to get carried away when preparing your breakfast and end up burning your slices? If yes, then this LOFTER Mirror Stainless Steel Toaster was created with specifically you in mind. This is because the product retails with an LED countdown timer display.
- When the timer gets to zero, the appliance will turn off automatically to ensure the slices will not get browned any further. The toaster also boasts LED indicators that show you exactly what setting you are on while operating the appliance.
- To ensure the product can meet all your basic toasting needs in the kitchen, LOFTER created this appliance with three toasting modes, namely defrost, reheat, and cancel. I talked about these features earlier, so I won’t go into their specifics and what they do.
- You will also appreciate the extra-wide slots that can fit in slices of all sizes and shapes. And in case you love switching your breakfast options from time to time, then the slots have got you covered as well because they could fit all bread meals from croissants and English muffins to bagel and artisan slices.
- To ensure that every slice that goes into the appliance comes out evenly toasted, be sure that you place them in perfectly. And when all the slices are ready, the appliance will automatically pop them out, and it will lift them high enough to retrieve them without burning your fingers.
- Before releasing the product, the manufacturer also ensured it was FDA and ETL certified to ensure safety. The list of safety precautions also includes anti-leakage protection.
- Breadcrumbs that fall off from your toasted slices will fall onto the removable crumb tray, which makes the appliance easy to clean.
- And in order to accommodate everyone’s needs in your family, six different browning levels have been included in the appliance.
- FDA and ETL certified
- Easy to clean
- Lightweight and compact
- Very portable
- Six different browning levels
- The extra-wide slots can fit in slices of all sizes and shape
- Takes up too much space
- Not very easy to use for beginners
As with every review that I create, I like to include a personal recommendation at the end of all posts to help out those who are still having a problem making the final decision. If I were to pick, I would choose the LOFTER Mirror Stainless Steel Toaster as my favorite stainless-steel toaster. But this is only because its aesthetics appealed to my personal preferences.
When it comes to the toasting department, the toaster is just as good as the other five I’ve also looked at, so you can be sure, you will make a good decision whichever product you choose.
And what will be the best stainless steel toaster in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!