A great toaster does not need to be the prettiest in the marketplace to meet your needs and preferences. But imagine for a moment how much you would like your kitchen countertop if you got the best space saving toaster that saved space and also added to the interior kitchen décor rather than the clutter.
The point is, of course, focusing on the effectiveness of the appliance, and its ability to deliver should be a priority too. We all know that what is in the inside that counts. But that does not imply we should completely disregard that saving on space ought to be of importance.
With this understanding in mind, I set out and found the best space saving toasters in the marketplace, made a shortlist of 5 of the best ones, and decided to present to you.
This will save you that time you would have spent scouring the internet trying to find the products yourself.
Even though I was mainly focusing on products that can save on space, I also ensured all products I picked can perform too. Some of the questions I asked myself included, can the toaster toast evenly? How easy is it to clean? Can anyone easily operate the appliance?
These questions helped me ensure I pick a tool that meets the best of both worlds.
Without further ado, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best space saving toasters.
The Top 5 Space Saving Toasters in 2019
|Toaster Name||Weight||Temp. Control||Dimensions||Slices||Price|
|Hamilton Beach 22706 2 Slice Metal Toaster||2.5 lbs||Yes||6.8x12x8 in||2|
|Dash Clear View Toaster, Black||4.4 lbs||Yes||16x8x5.8 in||2|
|Russell Hobbs 2-Slice Toaster, Silver & Stainless Steel||4.1 lbs||Yes||5.2x14.8x7.8 in||2|
|Salton Space Saving, 2 Slice Toaster, Silver||3.75 lbs||Yes||16.7x9.4x6.1 in||2|
|Bonsenkitchen 2-slice Black Toaster Small||2.25 lbs||Yes||9.2x6.5x5.5 in||2|
- The performance level of all kitchen appliances designed and manufactured by Hamilton Beach is world famous. In fact, over the last couple of years, Hamilton Beach has been rated as one of the best companies when it comes to designing aesthetic, as well as practical kitchen appliances that are easy to use.
- With that in mind, this Hamilton Beach 22706 2 Slice Metal Toaster is no different, and it lives up to the company’s legacy. This Toaster’s attractive design is also an added advantage to those who would like to supplement their kitchen’s interior gorgeousness.
- This toaster also retails with wide slots and smart buttons. This means you can easily and uniformly toast bread slices of distinct sizes. While designing this tool, Hamilton Beach also employed advanced technologies: which explains why you can easily get consistent results with the appliance even after multiple toasting trials.
- To top it off, Hamilton Beach 22706 2 Slice Metal Toaster is user-friendly and even your children can use it. The durability and removable crumb tray are additional features that I am confident you will appreciate.
- Easy to clean thanks to the removable crumb tray
- The slots can even fit thick bagels
- The exterior of the toaster boasts a cool touch
- Also retails with a high-lift toast boost
- The design is quite aesthetic
- Some buyers complained the slots were not deep enough to fit homemade bread slices
- The metal on top of the appliance tends to get too hot.
- During my extensive research, this Dash Clear View Toaster performed quite impressively. I focused my testing on consistency and evenness, as well as the toaster’s ability to prepare frozen bagels and bread slice.
- If I was to rank the product out of 100, I would give it a solid 92 percent. In regards to aesthetics, you can tell from the image above that this appliance takes the lead. Its unique selling proportion is obvious straight out of the box.
- The clear window permits you to monitor the toasting procedure of your bread slices. This tool’s design is also one of the most innovative thing I have ever seen in my history of reviewing toasters.
- The appliance also uses a distinct heating element, unlike other toasters. Instead of the thin wires usually stretched alongside the tool’s walls like we are used to, this toaster boasts two large elements placed on the bottom of each side.
- Comes with a viewing window
- Delivers evenly toasted bread slices
- Will compliment any kitchen counter
- Retails in multiple colors you can choose from
- Excellent gift to any family members
- Boasts a thin design
- Some people aren’t pleased by the fact this appliance retails with only one slot
- The window can fogged up
- Thanks to its astounding design, Russell Hobbs 2-Slice Glass Accent Long Toaster is, without a doubt a crowd stopper, delivering a slight variation on the usual long slot toasters I came across on the market. This tool will also look stunning on any kitchen countertop.
- Longer in length, the toaster slot on this appliance allows its user to fit in bread of different sizes and shapes. If you are a fan of artisan or homemade bread slices, then this is the best space saving toaster for you.
- The tool also includes a removable warming rack that sits and attaches close to the top of the product. You can easily warm a wide array of buns, pastries, and rolls before beginning the toasting cycle.
- It also comes with a lift and look feature that allows you to check the appliance’s toasting progress without stopping the procedure.
- Comes with a lift and look feature
- Retails with a removable crumb tray
- Also boasts a removable warming rack
- Visually elegant
- Nicely narrow in design
- Tends to show fingerprints
- Some people find it bulky
- This is perhaps one of the coolest long slot toasters I have ever come across on the market place. It also retails with an abundance of features that makes it an easy to use appliance.
- The stainless steel exterior allows the tool to remain cool after use, which is a useful feature because you may accidentally touch the body of the toaster, and you do not want to get burnt. If you have kids in your household, then this feature is also essential because children are more likely to get burnt if they operate a toaster without an adult’s supervision.
- The slide-out crumb tray is in place to make cleaning the appliance easy. The toaster also delivered even toasting results after multiple uses.
- Comes with a removable crumb tray
- Delivers evenly toasted slices
- Visually elegant
- Does not get hot
- Easy to use
- Looks too basic for some consumers
- The lever feels a bit fragile
- If you are in the market on the hunt for a compact toaster that won’t take up too much space on your kitchen countertop, then I urge you to look no further. This is the perfect choice for you.
- Bonsenkitchen 2-slice Black Toaster retails with wide slots that can fit perfectly on the corner of any kitchen counter, and the tool’s matte black shade permits it to remain nicely low-key.
- The smart buttons included on the appliance and the extra-long slots allow you to easily toast bread slices of different sizes and warm your bagels uniformly.
- The advanced technology used to design this appliance is in place to ensure you get consistent results even after multiple uses.
- It is compact and convenient in order to save on space
- Retails with seven different toasting levels to ensure you have your toasts just how you love them
- Retails with a handy lift lever
- Comes with a cord storage at the bottom
- Easy to clean thanks to the removable crumb tray
- The pushdown lever is sort of fragile
- Some people are not impressed by this tool’s build quality
I understand that having the perfect breakfast is essential if you intend to remain strong and healthy. So after spending all those hours finding the best space saving toasters, I personally pick Russell Hobbs 2-Slice Glass Accent Long Toaster as the best one.
The toaster delivers evenly toasted bread slices, and these results were consistent even after multiple toasting trials.
Better yet, the toaster permits you to toast bread slices of distinct sizes and shapes.
And what will be the best space saving toaster in 2020? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!