Since its founding in 1948, Smeg has made some great toasters for everyone in the cooking industry from restaurants and chefs to housewives and simple toast lovers such as you and I. But if the brand was to win an award for something, it would be for their ability to deliver the best retro kitchen appliances that have been fitted with futuristic features.
Today, however, I won’t bore you with lots of their masterpieces. Instead, I want to present you the 2 best Smeg 4-Slice Toasters you can get in the market today.
The only downside with these appliances is that they are slightly space consuming compared to the best 2-slice toasters. But if you think you have space you can spare on your kitchen counter, try one of them out and you can rest assured it will serve your family for years to come.
Without wasting any more of your time, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best Smeg 4-Slice Toasters money can buy today.
The Top 2 Smeg 4-Slice Toasters in 2020
- If you intend to attend an upcoming wedding or birthday party and are looking for the best gift to get for the lucky person, then I urge you not to look any further than this Smeg TSF02RDUS 50’s Retro Style 4 Slice Toaster.
- As you will see when you visit the appliance’s page on Amazon, this toaster retails in six different colors. These include black, red, pink, chrome, cream, and pastel blue. This implies that you can get the appliance in your recipient’s favorite color.
- With that in mind, looks is not the only thing this state-of-the-art can deliver. When it arrived on my doorstep from Amazon, I decided to take it through a series of tests just to ensure that it deserves to make it into this review. I acquired the thickest and longest bagel and artisan bread slices I could find. Even though this toaster has only two slots, but as I had expected, four slices fit perfectly into the slots. And thanks to the high-quality heating elements of it, they were all perfectly and evenly toasted in less than two minutes.
- In fact, if I were to create a post detailing the best fast toasters, I am confident this masterpiece would make the cut.
- After the slices came out perfectly toasted, I decided to test the tool’s consistency. I bought five more loaves of bread and toasted all the slices back to back. Trust me when I say that the last slice that went into the appliance came out just as perfectly toasted as the first one that went in. And the toasting quality remained consistent as well.
- Other features of the Smeg TSF02RDUS 50’s Retro Style 4 Slice Toaster worth mentioning include the cool to the touch exterior, anti-slip feet, multiple browning levels, and versatility. You don’t have to worry about burning your fingers when coming into contact with the appliance, as it remains cool during and after use.
- The toaster retails with six different browning levels to ensure it accommodates everyone’s taste in your family. And if you want to change your breakfast option, the tool has got you covered as well because it delivers delicious bagel slices and English Muffins.
- The long design saves on space
- Retails in six different colors
- Can be the perfect wedding or birthday gift
- Delivered perfectly and evenly toasted slices
- The exterior surface remains cool to the touch during operations
- The retro-style design will complement any kitchen interior décor
- Straight out of the box, you can tell Smeg 4 Slot Toaster TSF03’s unique selling proposition. And no, it is not the fact it retails in seven different colors. I am talking about the dual controls option.
- This implies that you can use the first two slots on the right side to prepare a certain meal (say bread slices) using the normal toasting setting while at the same time using the other two slots on the left side to prepare an entirely different meal (bagel slices) using the bagel setting. As this toaster has shorter slots, it comes with four to be able to accommodate four slices of bread.
- It also boasts an automatic pop up feature, which will come in handy if you tend to get carried away while preparing your breakfast. This feature implies that when your toasts are ready, they will automatically pop out of the toaster, ensuring they do not get browned any further.
- Not only its retro style is outstanding, but the different features it comes with. It is equipped with stainless-steel crumb tray that collects all the debris and breadcrumbs that fall off your slices. The slots have automatic self-centering racks to ensure even browning, and you can choose from 6 different browning levels to entice your whole family during those busy mornings.
- Retails in seven different colors
- Comes with additional accessories to improve your toasting experience
- The retro style will complement any kitchen interior décor
- Boasts an automatic pop up function
- Has dual controls
- Easy to clean and use
- The power cord is sufficiently long
Regardless of what your toasting needs and requirements are, I am confident that at least one of the appliances above will meet them. And if you are still having a hard time making a final decision, I suggest you try out the Smeg 4 Slot Toaster TSF03.
It takes up more space than the other model we also looked at but this one retails with a pop-up function. Better yet, it is more aesthetic and will leave anyone who walks inside your kitchen in awe.
And what will be the best Smeg 4-slice toaster in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!