Scouring the internet trying to find the best toaster that will serve your family over the next couple of years is easier said than done. As of this moment, there are hundreds of thousands of toaster models online, and all of them are claiming to be the best ones in the market.
How do you go through all those products and separate the wheat from the chaff? Well, the first step is grouping the appliances according to brands. Needless to say, some brands are superior to most, if not all, of their counterparts in the industry. And that is what motivated me to create this detailed enumeration on the best Russell Hobbs Toasters one can acquire today.
Founded in 1952 by Peter Hobbs and William Russell, Russell Hobbs is a British manufacturer of all sorts of household appliances. In fact, back in 1960, they were the primary kettle makers in the entire United Kingdom.
If that proves anything, it is that the brand has been in existence for enough time to understand what features people desire in their toasters.
Without wasting any more of your time, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best Russell Hobbs toasters you can acquire.
The Top 6 Russell Hobbs Toasters in 2021
|Retro Style 2-Slice Toaster||4.72 lbs||Yes||6.7 x 9.8 x 7.9 in||2||Check Price|
|2-Slice Glass Accent Toaster||4.1 lbs||Yes||5.2 x 14.8 x 7.8 in||2||Check Price|
|Coventry 2-Slice Toaster||4.5 lbs||Yes||3.3 x 11.6 x 9 in||2||Check Price|
|Glass toaster||7.5 lbs||Yes||18.9 x 10.2 x 7.1 in||2||Check Price|
|Coventry 4-Slice Toaster||9.5 lbs||Yes||11.3 x 11.6 x 9 in||4||Check Price|
|Currently unavailable||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Currently unavailable|
- If you are looking for the perfect gift you can get for someone either for their birthday or wedding, then I advise you not to look any further than this Russell Hobbs TR9150BLR Retro Style Toaster. As you will see on the Amazon’s page, this appliance retails in five different colors namely black, blue, cream, red, and white. This implies that if you want to get the appliance as a gift for someone, then you can acquire it in the recipient’s favorite color.
- It retails with a toasting timer. This is in place to show you the countdown of the time it will take for your toasties to be ready (depending on the toasting level you have selected.) I really found this feature to come in handy because I tend to get carried away while preparing my breakfast each morning. This appliance will let me notify immediately when the meal is ready.
- Speaking of toasting levels, it also retails with six different toasting levels, the first delivering lightly toasted bread slices and last delivering darkly toasted slices. This will accommodate everyone’s taste in your family.
- Straight out of the box, you will also notice that Russell Hobbs TR9150BLR Retro Style Toaster comes with a removable warming rack. This is the wire rack that you can attach to the top side of the toaster when you want to warm your rolls, pastries, and buns that would not fit in the slots. It also does it in a way that ensures they do not get browned any further. When you want to use the toaster for normal toasting endeavors, simply remove the rack and put your bread slices in.
- What’s more? It also comes with a lift and look feature. For those who are not accustomed to what this feature does, I will explain it in a few words. It is the high lift lever that will allow you to monitor the toasting progress of your bread slices without having to interfere with the heating cycle. Sounds cool, right?
- Other settings that have been included in this appliance are the frozen setting, the bagel function, and the cancel option. The frozen setting will allow you to toast your frozen bread slices in a timely manner whereas the bagel setting will permit you to toast only the cut side of your bagel slices. If you want to instantly halt the toasting process of the toaster, simply press the cancel button. This will come in handy when something gets stuck inside the toaster.
- You have six different browning levels to pick from
- Includes a lift and look feature
- Comes with a removable warming rack you can use to warm your toasties without browning them further
- Retails in five different colors
- The feet are anti-slip
- Has a timer that will keep you posted on the toasting progress of your slices
- If you have a narrow spot on your countertop you would like to use to store your toaster, I think this Russell Hobbs 2-Slice Glass Accent Long Toaster TRL9300BKR will best meet your toasting needs and requirements, as it has only one, but a long slot. This creates a sleek design for the toaster and can accommodate up to two normal slices of bread at the same time.
- This feature will also come in handy if you’re a fan of homemade bread slices and prefer long and thick slices. Just like the other toaster model we just looked at, this Russell Hobbs toaster also retails with a warming rack and has the lift and look feature. You can warm bigger buns, rolls and pastries that would not fit in the slot without cutting them into smaller pieces, and you can monitor the whole process with the lift and look feature anytime you want.
- Six different browning levels to pick from
- Lift and look feature included
- Easy to use and clean
- Very versatile
- Can fit the longest and thickest bread slices
- If the design of this Russell Hobbs TR9350BR Coventry 2-Slice Toaster does not convince you that it is one of the best aesthetic toasters to ever grace the market, then I do not know what will.
- Better yet, it also has a four-slice model (we’ll look at it in this review as well), so if you have sufficient space for a bigger toaster on your kitchen counter, check it out. However, if you live alone and are also trying to save on space, I think this 2-Slice Toaster model is sufficient.
- It also comes with a removable warming rack that can be attached to its top and a lift and look feature. Other features, like the removable crumb tray will make cleaning easier, and by emptying it regularly can prevent malfunction or fire caused by the crumbs. The toaster also comes with all the basic functions, namely the bagel, defrost and cancel beside the toaster function.
- Variable browning controls included
- Very versatile
- Sturdy and durable
- Has a very unique design
- A lift and look feature included
- Easy to use and clean
- The exterior surface remains cool to the touch during operations
- Just as the name suggests, Russell Hobbs 10617JP glass toaster boasts glass on the outer surfaces. These have been included for aesthetic purposes and also to ensure that if someone accidentally comes into contact with the appliance while it is operating, they do not sustain any burn injuries.
- This glass toaster is also a long model, which will come in handy when you’re dealing with the thickest and longest bread slices, and you don’t have too much space on your kitchen counter to obtain a bigger toaster. Even though it has only one slot, it can easily accommodate up to two regular slices of bread. In addition, always ensure you use the high lift lever to retrieve your slices, so you do not come into contact with the excessively hot area around the slot.
- Boasts a unique design
- Delivers evenly toasted slices
- The results are consistent
- Looks aesthetic on the kitchen counter
- Is compact to save on space
- The last, but by no means the least Russell Hobbs toaster in our enumeration is the Russell Hobbs TR9450BR Coventry 4-Slice Toaster. If the design of the toaster as shown on the image above did not leave awe on your face, I honestly don’t know what will. Just as I mentioned, this is the 2-slice toaster model’s 4-slice counterpart that I’m going to review now.
- I think this is the first toaster that can qualify as one of the best retro toasters and best modern toasters at the same time. It’s crazy, I know. But look at its aesthetic features and tell me you do not agree as well.
- Just like most Russell Hobbs toasters, this one also retails with removable warming racks you can use to warm your rolls, pastries, and leftover toasties. That side ensure you do not use it for normal toasting.
- This appliance also retails with dual controls. This implies that you can use the two slots on the right side to prepare a certain meal (say bagel slices) for example using the bagel setting while at the same time using the other two slots on the left side to prepare an entirely different meal (say bread slices) using the normal toast setting. With this feature, everyone in your family will be pleased during the mornings and no one has to leave for work with an empty stomach.
- Add to that the removable crumb trays that make it one of the best easy to clean toasters. The trays will collect all the dirt and debris that break off your toasted slices. To clean it, all you ought to do is take it out, wipe it clean using a damp cloth, and put it back.
- Boasts six different browning levels
- Very versatile
- Has dual controls
- Removable warming racks are included in the package
- The lift and look feature will allow you to check on the toasting process without interfering with the heating cycle
- Very aesthetic on a kitchen counter
- The exterior surface remains cool to the touch during and after operations
- If you live with many people in your household and you’re tired of always waking up late and having to wait for other people to prepare their toasties before you can get your turn to use the toaster, I urge you not to look any further than this Russell Hobbs 4-Slice Retro Style Toaster TR9250RDR. With the dual control panel, you can prepare two different meals at the same time. It will satisfy everyone needs in your family.
- It also retails in five different colors namely white, cream, blue, black, and the red we are reviewing right now. It also boasts a toasting timer that will keep you posted on the remaining amount of time before your slices are readily toasted.
- The appliance has a vintage design, with retro colors that are combined with practicality, not only to look fabulous but to be able to serve you for years to come.
- Very sturdy and durable
- Retails with six different browning levels
- Very versatile
- A lift-and-look feature has been included
- The package includes a removable warming rack
- Has a timer
This was one of the most fun reviews to create and I hope it has helped you pick the next appliance that will serve your household. With that in mind, if I were to pick one of the six above, I would, without a doubt, pick the Russell Hobbs TR9450BR Coventry 4-Slice Toaster.
Its unique design coupled with its ability to deliver, presents the best ultimate toaster in my opinion. So, if you have some space in your kitchen that you can spare and haven’t made a final decision yet, feel free to try out this four-slice model.
And what will be the best Russell Hobbs toaster in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!