Toasters have been a central part for most, if not all the American kitchens for almost a century now. They are excessively practical when you need a quick “grab and go” meal so that is no surprise. However, with the arrival of the best red four-slice toasters, you won’t need to stand around anymore waiting for the person who woke up the first in your family to finish preparing their toasties so you can jump in and make yours.
Another reason you ought to really contemplate on acquiring one of these red four-slot toasters is that they are quite astounding when it comes to performance as well. You see, most toastie lovers assume that all toasters are similar in terms of what they can do.
But if you have used an appliance for a while now, then I am confident you have burned enough precious slices to know and think differently. The toaster you choose to introduce to your kitchen counter ought to have the perfect combination of aesthetics, functionality, reliability, durability, and hard to beat performance.
That is why I decided to head out to the marketplace before you and craft a detailed review on the best red four-slice toasters that money can buy today. I took all of them through a series of tests, so you can rest assured all of them can execute the functions I have listed above and will keep serving you and your family for years to come if you take good care of them.
And I ensured that they were all red in color because it fits everything
Without further delay, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best red four-slice toasters today.
The Top 6 Red 4-Slice Toasters in 2020
|Homeart Artisan Toaster||6.65 lbs||Yes||13.6x11.7x9.3 in||4|
|Stainless Steel Toaster||4.5 lbs||Yes||11x9x6.8 in||4|
|Red 4-Slice Pro Line Toaster||17.4 lbs||Yes||15.2x10x15.7 in||4|
|Classic 4-Slice Toaster||6.02 lbs||Yes||11.2x10.7x7.5 in||4|
|Toaster with Manual High-Lift Lever||8 lbs||Yes||11.5x12.5x8.3 in||4|
|4-Slice Retro Style Toaster||6.15 lbs||Yes||9.4x13x7.8 in||4|
- The first thing that attracted me to this Homeart Artisan 4-slice toaster is the fact it boasts dual independent controls. This implies that the two slots on the right side could be preparing one meal while the ones on the left can prepare a different meal: since they both use different controls.
- This toaster also boasts safety and security protection features that include anti-leakage, and anti-overheat protections. Both will come in handy if, like me, you tend to get carried away while preparing breakfast.
- Add to that the fact this toaster also comes with a 365 days money-back guarantee and a 12-month replacement warranty.
- Ideal for families
- Retails with dual independent controls
- Wide slots
- Boasts a retro design that will complement any kitchen interior design
- Package includes a 12-month replacement warranty and a 365 money-back guarantee
- Friendly customer service is always available 24/7
- You can imagine how thick a bagel is, right? Well, this Cusibox 4-Slice toaster is one of the few masterpieces out there that can fit even thicker bread and bagel slices without breaking a sweat. And this includes artisan slices, English muffins, and even croissants.
- Thanks to the removable crumb tray that has been included in the appliance, it is super easy to clean as well. All you need to do is take out the crumb tray, wipe it off, place it back, and the toaster is ready for operations all over again.
- Comes with a one-year warranty
- Delivers evenly toasted slices
- Easy to clean and use
- Boasts wider slots
- Retails with dual, independent controls
- Because of years of experience, I usually classify all kitchen appliances in three different categories. The first category is kitchen appliances that have more flaws than they have benefits so no one wants anything to do with them.
- The second category is kitchen appliances with more benefits than downsides so lots of people are willing to take a stab at them and see how they perform. The last, and by no means the least category (which is my favorite) is kitchen appliances with lots of benefits and little or no disadvantages. This toaster certainly falls in the third category of kitchen appliances.
- The only downside about this appliance is the fact it took up too much space on my kitchen counter. But that was a small price to pay for years of perfectly toasted bread slices, bagels, English muffins, waffles, and croissants any time I wanted.
- In addition to that, it retails with seven different browning settings that will allow every member of your family to have their toasties exactly how they love them.
- If, for instance, you love yours slightly toasted but your significant other loves their darkly toasted, it won’t be a problem as both of you can enjoy what you love. And if you tend to store your bread slices in the freezer in an effort to preserve them, then the defrost function on this appliance has got you covered as well.
- To top it off, the tool had no problem accommodating thick and tall bread slices. And take it from someone who is a big fan of homemade and artisan bread slices. If it were up to me, I’d declare this toaster as a little too perfect for my toasting needs.
- Boasts a stylish, modern, and attractive design
- Includes self-adjusting racks that ensure every slice comes out evenly toasted
- The warranty policy included in the package is mind blowing
- Boasts automatic warming features
- Retails in multiple colors in case you need to get it for someone as a gift
- Seven shades to choose from
- Whether I am creating an enumeration on the best 2-slice toasters, or most attractive toasters, I am always certain that a product from Cuisinart’s famous product lines will make it to the final list. And believe me, this is not a bias thing. All the company’s products are just that good.
- In fact, if you are a fan of acquiring and upgrading kitchen appliances, you must’ve come across one of this brand’s masterpieces yourself. That said, let us take a look at what sets this particular product apart from the rest of mediocre toasters in the market today.
- Well, for starters, its shiny and sleek appearance is unbeaten in my experience. It has just the perfect amalgamation of shades required to light up any kitchen interior décor.
- But how does the tool perform in the toasting department? The three main things I needed to test about this appliance in this department were its evenness, consistency, and the level of sweetness of the toasties it delivered.
- In order to ascertain this, I took the toaster through a series of continuous testing sessions (back to back) and it honestly exceeded my expectations. The last, slice came out just as delicious as the first slice that went through the appliance and I toasted more than 50 slices.
- And throughout this time, the toaster’s exterior remained cool to the touch. Which was another feature that was essential to me since I have small children always running around the kitchen when I’m preparing breakfast. This feature protects their fingers.
- Another thing about this toaster that is worth noting is its extra-wide slots that can fit bread in all sizes. To be precise, the toaster’s slots boast a width of 1.5 inches, which is pretty sufficient to fit in bread slices of any thickness and shapes: including artisan bread slices.
- Multiple browning settings to choose from
- Includes LED indicators that allow you to track the progress
- Dual independent control panels that allow you to prepare two different meals at the same time
- Easy to use and clean
- Durable and strong build
- Exterior remains cool to the touch
- This is the second product from KitchenAid in this enumeration. If that is not enough to convince you that the company knows what it’s doing, then I do not know what is. And just like the first KitchenAid toaster I looked at, this is just as astounding when it comes to functionality and toasting performance.
- The other thing you’ll love about KitchenAid KMT4115ER is the fact it also boasts an under base cord storage that will come in handy when you don’t want your kitchen to remain cluttered after you’re done preparing toasties.
- It is also easy to clean, thanks to the removable crumb tray that will collect any debris that breaks off from your bread slices during the operations.
- Very aesthetic
- All-metal construction that makes it durable
- Under base cord storage
- Even and consistent results
- Extra-wide slots
- What I love the most about Russell Hobbs TR9250RDR is the fact it is a pretty straightforward 4-slice toaster when it comes to delivering perfectly toasted slices. It is easy to use, and unlike most appliances you will come across in the market today, it has only one unique selling point, it is super-fast.
- While designing the product, the company’s designers avoided all the bells and whistles and focused on creating a product that can execute what most (even those in a higher price bracket) cannot. With this toaster, say goodbye to those early mornings you have to leave your house in a hurry because you couldn’t prepare your breakfast in time.
- Very fast
- Includes a countdown timer
- The slots are extra wide and long
- Lightweight and portable
- Includes a warming rack
- Multiple browning settings
I hope this is the ultimate review you needed to find the perfect red four-slice toaster that can accommodate all your toasting needs and requirements. In order to ensure that this enumeration was timeless and seamless, I took all the toasters through a series of testing and review sessions. Whichever you pick, you can rest assured you won’t need to replace it anytime soon.
But for those who are still having a hard time making the final decision from my choices above, I am going to help you out by pointing out my personal favorite. I use KitchenAid KMT4203CA 4-Slice Toaster in my house and I have owned it for a couple of years now. It delivers delicious toasts, the results are consistent, its durable, aesthetic, and easy to clean. What more could I ask for?
And what will be the best red 4-slice toaster in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!