You have probably noticed that when people have breakfast in the movies, they usually enjoy toasties. Over the last century, regular toasters have become too mainstream. In fact, finding a house without one today is impossible.
With that in mind, I have decided to take it a notch higher today. In this enumeration detailing the best Panasonic Toasters, I have reviewed some of the best Toaster oven models form the company. This means that you can use these appliances to do a lot of cooking duties from roasting and broiling to toast your slices.
Better yet, they are easy to use and clean, effective, reliable, and most importantly, they will complement your kitchen interior décor and leave everyone who walks into your kitchen in awe. If that sounds like something that would interest you, then I highly recommend sticking with me to the end of this post.
Without further delay, let us skip to the main section of the post.
The Top 4 Panasonic Toasters in 2020
- The unique selling proposition of this hard to beat Panasonic FlashXpress Compact Toaster Oven NB-G110P-K is the fact it retails with double infrared heating high-efficiency quartz and ceramic infrared heating elements.
- They have been strategically positioned on the front and backside to ensure your slices always come out evenly toasted and baked. They are the same heating elements you will use when you want to reheat your leftover toasties.
- In addition to that, the appliance also retails with a see-through glass window. This greatly minimizes your chances of burning your meal. If you see through the window you can see when your food has been readily toasted (even if the timer has not finished counting), you can halt the toasting procedure and enjoy your meal.
- This see-through, resilient door has also been connected to the baking rack so you can safely and smoothly pull the rack toward you as you open the door.
- As you will see on the product’s description on Amazon, it also boasts multiple browning levels. That said, be careful while operating the highest toasting level. If you use it and leave in your slices for too long, they may get burnt.
- It is also very space-saving for a toaster oven. And it is lightweight as well, which means that moving it around (if you ever need to) will not be a problem. You can take it outside in case of a grill party and enjoy its benefits there too.
- Boasts multiple browning levels to accommodate everyone’s taste in your family
- Very space-saving for a toaster oven
- Can prepare meals for several people at the same time
- Very easy to use
- The feet are anti-slip to ensure the appliance doesn’t move around even when placed on uneven surfaces
- Retails with a see-through glass door that is resilient
- Comes with a timer
- Delivers evenly toasted and baked meals at all times
- Even though it is compact, it still takes up more space than a regular toaster
- Not very easy to use if you are not accustomed to toaster ovens
- If you are tired of getting to work or school late or with empty stomach most of the days because your breakfast was not ready in a timely manner, allow me to introduce you the Panasonic NB-W250S High-Speed Toaster Oven.
- Even its name suggests that it is one of the best fast toasters money can buy today. And after testing it myself, I confirmed that it could cook any meal more than 30 percent faster compared to any other toaster oven I have ever had.
- Better yet, no preheating will be required: which justifies the high toasting speed. It works with 1750-watt power so it can easily handle anything you throw in it. The toaster oven consists of seven pre-set menus, namely toast, bagel, pizza, roast, bake, broil and keep warm. You can easily select which settings want to use with the one-touch function buttons, and the easy-read display will keep you notify during all cooking process.
- Retails with a see-through window
- Delivers evenly toasted bread slices
- No preheating will be required while using the appliance
- Very powerful
- Easy to clean
- The feet are anti-slip
- The exterior is not completely cool to the touch during operations
- Cannot prepare large meals such as a full chicken
- With an astounding power of 1200 Watts and 9 liters capacity, Panasonic NT-GT1 1200W 220-volt Toaster Oven can easily prepare any meal you have in mind. You can even fit a small-sized pizza or two huge bread slices, or sandwiches in there without a hassle.
- If the meal you are preparing does not require a lot of power, then you can use the power control knob to adjust to either low or medium. Also, ensure you activate the 15-minute timer so the appliance can automatically shut off when your meal is readily toasted.
- Note that the appliance is not for use in Canada or the United States as the 220V will be ideal for oversea use only. If you want to acquire this product, make sure you obtain a converter adapter too.
- The color will blend in with any kitchen interior décor
- Comes with a thermostat control
- Power control knob included
- 15-minute timer
- Feet are anti-slip
- The baking tray is non-stick
- Delivers toasties in a timely manner
- Takes up too much space
- If you are scouring the internet looking for the best Panasonic toaster that also qualifies as the best aesthetic toaster and best modern toaster, then I urge you not to look any further than this Panasonic NU-HX100S Countertop Oven.
- Straight out of the box, this masterpiece looks like something from the future and will complement any kitchen interior décor. Better yet, it is compact and lightweight, weighing less than 30 pounds which means you can easily move it around as you wish.
- The appliance also comes with a revolutionary dual cooking technology that combines infrared and induction heating elements to ensure gourmet results. This is also the reason it can deliver perfectly and evenly toasted slices in less than three minutes.
- With this state of art gadget in your kitchen corner, you can say goodbye to leaving your house late for work or school or with an empty stomach because breakfast took too long to prepare. You won’t have to wait for the others to prepare their breakfast as it can accommodate up to 4 slices at the same time, or even a 12-inch pizza.
- Other settings included in this toaster oven beside toast are reheat, broil, bake, and grill. This means that you can use the appliance to prepare desserts, crispy pizza slices, grill delicious vegetables, prepare burgers, charbroiled steaks, and so many other family favorites.
- It has been designed with the best infrared and induction heating elements to deliver consistent results
- Very versatile, since it can prepare a wide array of meals
- All removable additions in the appliance are dishwasher safe
- Heavy duty to boost its durability
- Includes a timer
- Retails with several browning levels you can choose from
- Will look aesthetic on any kitchen counter
- Delivers evenly toasted and baked meals
- Will prepare meals in a timely manner
- Not user-friendly for beginners
- The user manual is not very clear
- The power cord could be longer
There you have it. A collection of the best Panasonic Toaster ovens you can find in the marketplace today. With one of these in your kitchen, you can rest assured that your options will never be limited. Make sure you choose that product that best meets your requirements and complements to your kitchen. To have a better understanding of how the appliances work and how to maintain them, here is a detailed post on how to use a toaster oven. Ensure you check it out and leave a comment.
And what will be the best Panasonic toaster in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!