Great toasting requires a perfect combination of drying and grilling. Furthermore, each type of bread slices needs distinct toasting timing. Brown items and wholemeal bread, for instance generally need a bit more time to toast. But the bottom line is, to ensure your breakfast is always perfect (regardless of what meal you prepare), you’ll need the best metal toasters that money can buy.
All toasters on this enumeration have been tried and tested to ensure they can toast different types of slices perfectly. They also boast wide slots that will come in handy when you are dealing with slices of different sizes and cuts.
Just read through the post and pick the one product that meets your needs and personal preference.
|Toaster Name||Weight||Temp. Control||Dimensions||Slices||Price|
|Cuisinart CPT-420 2-Slice Toaster||3.5 lbs||Yes||6.5x10.5x7 in||2|
|Cuisinart Metal Classic 2-Slice Toaster||4.1 lbs||Yes||11.4x8.1x8.1 in||2|
|Cuisinart 2-Slice Metal Toaster||4.6 lbs||Yes||8.4x13x9.4 in||2|
|KitchenAid 4 Slice Long Slot Toaster||6.2 lbs||Yes||7.7x16.5x8 in||4|
|Hamilton Beach 2 Slice Metal Toaster||2.5 lbs||Yes||6.8x12x8 in||2|
- This Cuisinart 2 Slice toaster boasts deluxe features that you will love. Its top-notch toasting performance made it the first stop in this review. This toaster is also easy and safe to utilize and boast one of the longest warranties compared to all the products I have tested before.
- When it came to toasting evenness, the toaster performed slightly above average; but after multiple, continuous uses, some bread slices started coming out with uneven toasting shades.
- The gadget also comes with a bright digital interface and display, from where you can easily control the toasting shades and watch the progress of your slices’ toasting cycle. Better yet, the setting controls on this masterpiece provide you lots of variety between the present shade levels.
- Boasts a cool design
- Comes with an attractive LCD countdown feature
- Includes defrost, reheat, cancel and bagel toasting functions
- Boasts a 3-year limited warranty
- You can easily wrap the cord if it’s taking too much counter spac
- Irritating sharp beep can be heard when it is done
- After multiple, continuous uses, the toasting becomes uneven
- The second product on the list is also another metal toaster from Cuisinart. Anytime I come across a Cuisinart appliance, I rest assured that it’ll perform above average, and the CPT-160 is no different. This toaster is a metal classic, 2 Slice toaster which retails with aesthetic control panels.
- It boasts a smooth brushed stainless-steel housing. The custom control permits you to toast and defrost bagels and bread slices. A wide array of browning levels is also available thanks to the shade control setting included.
- The removable crumb tray lets you clean the appliance easily, whereas the beautiful amalgamation of black painted steel and stainless-steel awards you a classical culinary design.
- Custom control
- Boasts a brushed stainless-steel exterior
- Included a removable crumb tray
- Easy to clean
- Offers great style and quality
- No sound when the toasts are done
- Some individuals don’t like the toaster’s design
- Allow me to present you another Cuisinart toaster. Trust me, I’m not biased. All these products earned to be in the top 3.
- Designed by the Cuisinart company, this metal toaster boasts space for 2 different slices that you can toast at the same time. The product also retails with multiple browning levels so everyone in your family can have their morning toasts just the way they love them.
- It comes with 7 different browning levels and includes multiple options such as bagel, waffle, pastry, English muffin, cancels, and defrost functions. If you wish, you can also toast only one piece of bread at a time.
- The product also comes with a removable crumb tray that makes the appliance easy to clean as well as a cord wrap that’ll permit you to wrap it when you’re not using the toaster.
- Has seven different shade control settings
- Toasting options include waffle, pastry, English muffin, bagel, and bread
- Defrost and cancel functions included
- Comes with a high lift lever
- Heating wires are not warming up equally
- Be careful when touching the metal case
- KitchenAid KMT4116CU is an elegant and rather high-end toaster. The product offers a premium build quality and can also handle up to four slices of bread or bagels. However, the appliance does not have fours slots as you may think. It retails with two extra-long slots.
- This feature also gives the product a slim profile. Furthermore, the metal toaster retails with seven different shade settings, with even a ‘keep warm’ function. If your toasts got cold while you were waking up your kids, simply place them back in and warm them up.
- The toaster also comes with a removable crumb tray at the bottom and a long cord that you can hide under the base if you’re not using the appliance. If you or someone you would like to get it for, does not like the silver color, you can also choose either black or red one.
- Can handle up to four slices of bread at a time
- Beautiful design
- Boasts seven different toasting levels
- Has an all metal construction
- Includes an under base cord storage
- Tends to toast the edges faster than the middle part of the slices
- After continuous usage, it does not deliver consistent results
- This Hamilton Beach 22706 2 Slice toaster has been designed using the latest toasting technology so it can make all your mornings easy. For starters, it retails with extra wide slots that can accommodate bread and bagel with different sizes and cuts.
- It is also among the best toasters when it comes to toasting bread slices evenly. At the same time, the optional smart functionalities are also helpful in defrosting and reheating. The toaster is also equipped with high-lift toast boost function, an automatic shutoff feature, as well as a removable crumb tray that makes it easy to clean up the appliance.
- Toasts evenly
- Easy to clean
- Can deliver multiple browning levels
- Includes defrost, bagel and cancel functions
- Comes with a removable crumb tray
- Some people reported that after some time, the hold-down mechanism stops working
- The slots cannot fit long bread slices
I hope you are now in a better position to pick the best metal toaster in the market for yourself. If you feel like all the noise on the internet is drowning you, feel free to use this post as a starting point. In addition, if I had to pick the best metal toaster from the top 5, I just reviewed, I would pick the Cuisinart CPT-420.
This toaster is both aesthetic and reliable. It also seems to toast a bread or bagel slice just right by ensuring crispy outside while the inside remains soft.
And what will be the best metal toaster in 2020? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!