Everyone loves a great hotdog, so I presume having the best hot dog toaster in your house typically for home use is a great idea. In fact, this is the best and easiest way to prepare them whenever you miss them or when you are bored of other meals.
What’s more, these appliances are not hard to use either and in the long run, they tend to be very low maintenance.
So, with that information, I set out into the marketplace before you and created a detailed shortlist of the best hot dog toasters money can buy today.
In order to make sure every product I included in this review can meet your needs, I included all the features and functionalities that each one of them had to meet.
Some of the things I was looking for are:
- The size and capacity of a hot dog toaster. You want an appliance that will prepare sufficient amount of hot dogs that can satisfy you without taking up too much kitchen counter space.
- The extra features included in the appliance. These are simply additional state-of-the-art functionalities that are included in hot dog toasters to improve their reliability and efficiency. Some of these extra features are heat lamps, bun warmer, and sometimes a separate kettle that comes in handy when you want to keep your drink warm.
- The ease of usage and cleaning. I firmly believe that the best hot dog toaster ought to be easy to assemble after acquiring and easy to clean after every usage. Most preferably, it should be dishwasher safe too.
Without wasting any more of your time, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best hot dog toasters out there today.
The Top 6 Hot Dog Toasters in 2020
|Toaster Name||Weight||Temp. Control||Dimensions||Slices||Price|
|Extra Large Diner-Style Steamer||4.4 lbs||Yes||12.8 x 9.2 x 11.2 in||12|
|Coca-Cola Hot Dog Roller||5.85 lbs||Yes||14.4 x 7.8 x 14 in||4|
|Hot Dog Toaster Oven||5.4 lbs||Yes||12 x 7.5 x 7.2 in||4|
|The Candery Hot Dog Roller||8.65 lbs||Yes||20 x 11 x 10 in||N/A|
|Pop-Up Hot Dog and Bun Toaster||3 lbs||Yes||10.5 x 5.5 x 8 in||4|
|Hot Dog Hut Steamer||31 lbs||Yes||16 x 20 x 13.5 in||42|
- If you are going for a hot dog toaster that is super aesthetic and can deliver basic functions at the same time, then I think this Nostalgia HDS248AQ Hot Dog Steamer will fit the bill for you. This hot dog toaster has also lived up to Nostalgia’s reputation.
- Since its inception, the brand has been respected for its ability to amalgamate retro design and modern functionalities in all their appliances. All hot dogs that came out of this appliance were also super delicious and it could deliver up to 24 pieces at a time.
- This appliance can also steam fish, vegetables, dumplings, bratwursts, sausages, and much more.
- I think you’ll also appreciate the bun warmer that can easily hold up to 12 buns at the same time and keep them warm.
- Easy to use and clean
- Retro design will look great in any kitchens
- Comes with a bun warming tray
- It delivered extremely delicious hot dogs
- Includes a cord storage in order to keep your kitchen counter clean
- This is the perfect hot dog toaster for parties, office lunches, and it can also be the perfect gift for a loved one. The Coca-Cola theme also gives the appliance a striking appearance.
- When it comes to capacity, the toaster can easily hold up to four long or eight regular-sized hot dogs at any time. The tool also boasts a reliable buns storage warmer in its canopy top. Other features worth mentioning on this appliance include ease of use & cleaning, ability to deliver delicious hot dogs, as well as adjustable heat settings.
- Easy to use and clean
- Boasts an aesthetic vintage design
- Adjustable heat settings included
- Has non-stick rollers
- Can deliver up to eight dogs
- If you are scouring the internet trying to find the best hot dog toaster that can double up as a toaster oven, then this is the appliance for you. Elite Cuisine EHD-051B Hot Dog Toaster boasts an aluminum tray and five stainless steel rollers where you can place your buns and snack to warm up.
- To ensure that you do not overcook your meals, the tool also includes an auto shut off feature that works by measuring the water depth. Another feature that this gadget comes with is the fact it delivers 210 total watts of power and also protected by a one-year warranty.
- Can hold up to four hot dogs at the same time
- Retails with five stainless steel heated rollers
- Includes a removable grease aluminum tray
- 30-minute timer
- The handle stays cool to the touch during the operations
- Easy to use
- This Candery Hot Dog Toaster is a slightly heavier hot dog toaster than most of the appliances in this enumeration. In addition, the product’s description says it can hold up to six hot dogs at the same time. However, during my testing sessions, I could easily hold up to seven pieces.
- This masterpiece is also made of high-quality materials in order to ensure durability. With this tool on your corner if you take good care of it, you can rest assured that you won’t be scouring the internet anytime soon looking for another best hot dog toaster.
- The user-friendly interface allows you to grill like a pro straight away
- Safe to use
- Delivers delicious hot dogs
- Did not take up too much space
- This Nostalgia HDT900AQ Hot Dog Pop-Up Toaster is arguably one of the most basic but efficient hot dog toasters out there today. The first thing that will attract you to the appliance is its design that can seamlessly blend in with any kitchen environment.
- The general build is also great and sturdy in order to ensure the tool can keep serving your family for years. You can also easily bring this appliance along for outdoor activities and adventures. And when you are done using the appliance, simply wrap the cord underneath the appliance to ensure your kitchen counter does not look cluttered.
- Includes a drip tray that is easy to clean
- Comes with a cord wrap underneath to ensure tidy storage
- Comes with tongs for easier retrieval
- Adjustable heat settings
- This gadget qualifies as one of the best commercial hot dog steamers, thanks to its high-quality build and reliable performance. And if you’re not interested in using it for commercial purposes, then note that it can also come in handy in family gatherings and parties.
- Paragon 8020 Hot Dog Steamer is not too heavy or too huge either, which ensures that it remains fairly portable for those who will be moving it around a lot. This hot dog toaster retails with an auto shut off feature as well.
- It operates by regularly checking the water level, and when the water reaches a specific base level, it automatically shuts off as the name suggests. To top it off, it has the perfect size that can house up to 40 buns and 200 hot dogs at the same time.
- To boost your confidence in the product, it also retails with a manufacturer’s one-year warranty and lifetime 24/7 customer service.
- Boasts a durable stainless-steel construction
- The automatic shut off feature is included to ensure your hot dogs are not burnt
- Can hold up to 40 buns and 200 hot dogs at the same time
- Comes with a foldout door and detachable trays
There you have it, the ultimate guide of the best hot dog toasters out there today. If you already found the one that best meets your needs and personal preferences, go ahead and place an order while the stock lasts.
If I had to pick my favorite form the enumeration, I’d choose the Nostalgia HDR565Coke Hot Dog Toaster that can be the perfect toaster for a party. It was powerful, lightweight, fast, and very easy to use and clean. Its parts were even dishwasher safe.
And what will be the best hot dog toaster in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!