For decades now, Holman has been one of the go-to brands for homes as well as restaurant’s chefs, thanks to the company’s hard to beat kitchen appliances that have also been featured on a myriad of television cooking shows.
Over the years, one of the things this company has been known for is designing the best durable toasters, and both models I have included in this enumeration live up to the reputation. In addition to that, to ensure that every product here could meet and even exceed your toasting needs and requirements, I ensured each one of them met several standards and features.
Some of these include:
- Ease of use
- Ease of cleaning
- The ability to deliver evenly toasted slices
- An exterior surface that remains cool to the touch
- Extra-wide and extra-long slots
And much more.
So, either product you choose from the list, you should rest assured it won’t disappoint. Without wasting any more of your time, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the two best Holman toasters money can buy today.
The Top 2 Holman Toasters in 2020
- Some of my friends own restaurants. And when I saw this Star (CT4) – Four-Compartment Holman Pop-Up Combo Toaster in some of the restaurants that deliver perfectly toasted slices, I figured that if I ever create a post detailing the best commercial toasters or best Holman toasters, I would surely include it.
- After all, if the masterpiece is good enough for a bunch of restaurants, then it will, without a doubt be good enough for your household.
- That is not all though. The 4-slot appliance also boasts dual controls. This implies that you can use the first two slots on the right side to toast bread slices while at the same time using the other two slots on the left side to toast for example only the cut side of your bagel slices. If that doesn’t sound futuristic to you, then I don’t know what will.
- To ensure the product is also sufficiently durable, I also asked my friends who own restaurants for how long they have been using the toasters. One of them left awe on my face when he pointed out that the model, he is using in his restaurant at the moment was left to him by his father who used it for years, but unfortunately, he passed away a couple of months ago.
- Can qualify as a commercial toaster
- Very sturdy and durable
- Retails with high lift levers
- Multiple browning levels to pick from
- The exterior surface remains cool to the touch
- Very reliable
- Takes up too much kitchen counter space
- The area in between the slots gets excessively hot during operations
- The second-best Holman toaster is a commercial grade toaster as well. This Star QCS1-500B Holman QCS Bagel Conveyor Toaster is also easily one of the best aesthetic toasters I have ever come across. I placed it on different kitchen counters with distinct interior decors and it complemented all of them.
- Given its size, this gadget is also extremely lightweight.
- Thanks to its stainless-steel build, the toaster will keep serving your family or your restaurant for years to come without running into any problems. It also doesn’t have many control buttons, which makes it easy to use even if the person operating it has never used a conveyor toaster before.
- To ensure it will accommodate everyone’s taste in your household and restaurant, Holman also fit this masterpiece a temperature adjustment knob, which will allow you to pick between seven different browning levels.
- And just as the name of the toaster suggests, Star QCS1-500B Holman QCS Bagel Conveyor Toaster will deliver some of the tastiest bagels you have ever tried out. When you activate the bagel setting, it will ensure the heating elements only toast the cut side of your bagels, creating a crispy layer but at the same time remaining soft on the inside.
- Can handle a huge number of people
- Durable and sturdy build
- Will deliver evenly toasted slices
- Makes some of the tastiest bagel slices
- Multiple browning levels for you to pick from
- Powerful to handle even the thickest bread slices
- A bit big, so it takes up too much kitchen counter space
- The feet are not anti-slip
Just from checking out the products above, do you now agree that they have, arguably, some of the most durable builds in the market? With that in mind, if you have a favorite preference out of the two, I urge you to go ahead and place an order while stock lasts.
But if I had to pick from the two, I think I would choose the Star QCS1-500B Holman QCS Bagel Conveyor Toaster. It can do everything the other model can do but it also delivers the most delicious bagel slices (which are my favorite delicacy.)
And what will be the best Holman toaster in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!