Most, if not all lightweight toasters cannot cut it anymore. Choosing the best heavy-duty toaster has become the new, easiest way to prepare bigger meals quickly for the rest of your life. With one of my selected pieces of innovation below, you will be all set to enjoy your delicious slices of toast in a couple of minutes.
I realized that there are countless options out there to choose from, with all of them claiming that they’re the best in the market. This makes it pretty overwhelming to choose one that can meet your needs and requirements. That is why I decided to ease the entire process for you by presenting the 5 best heavy-duty toasters in the marketplace.
Without further ado, let us skip to the main section of the post.
Best Heavy-Duty Toasters on the market in 2021
|Toaster Name||Weight||Temp. Control||Dimensions||Slices||Price|
|KitchenAid 4-Slice Toaster, Contour Silver||8 lbs||Yes||11.5x12.5x8.3 in||4|
|Waring Four-Compartment Pop-Up Toaster||7.52 lbs||Yes||4.5x16x4.5 in||4|
|Dualit Classic 4-Slice Toaster, Charcoal||9.8 lbs||Yes||15.4x10.4x10 in||4|
|Oster 4-Slice Toaster, Brushed Metal||6.2 lbs||Yes||12.7x13x8.5 in||4|
|Cuisinart Metal Classic 4-Slice Toaster||6.1 lbs||Yes||11.2x10.7x7.5 in||4|
- If you have ever owned a professional KitchenAid appliance in the past, then this toaster is the perfect partner for you and it’ll certainly look impressive on the worktop. It is a stunning appliance both in the way it cooks and in the way it looks.
- The moment you take this masterpiece out, you can instantly see and feel the quality of the build. I was also wowed by its super smooth automatic lift and lowering mechanism that operates on 2 separately controlled pairs of toasting slots.
- It also retails with all functions you would expect to find in a toaster with this quality. If you have left the kitchen to wake up the kids for school, then you can lower the bread back down to keep it warm.
- Boasts a sleek design
- Long lasting
- Browns evenly
- Comes with a removable crumb tray
- All metal construction
- Boasts cancel and bagel buttons
- Waring WCT708 is a great toaster, particularly considering its great performance and useful features. During testing, this appliance even performed better than the KitchenAid toaster that we just reviewed. It can also toast any size of bread slices thanks to its wide slots, approximately 1.5 inches.
- The toaster also has other few advantages over the other heavy-duty toaster in this review. For starters, this appliance boasts the longest power cord of 5.5 feet. That makes the length cord nearly double the length of some other units in this review.
- With such a long cord, you can place the appliance at any spot you desire on your kitchen top. And since the appliance retails with a hideaway cord design, you can easily tuck away any unused cord length on the bottom. This unit is also easy to clean. The rounded aluminum body is easy to wipe, and the front-facing crumb trays are easy to remove.
- Has an extra-long power cord
- Removable crumb trays
- Comes with extra wide slots for thick slices
- It can toast up to 225 slices per hour
- This appliance might not be as technologically exciting as some other toasters I have reviewed here, but Dualit (the manufacturing company) has been designing them in the United Kingdom since 1945, which implies they are extremely reliable if they’ve lasted that long.
- As a matter of fact, each Dualit Classic toaster retails with the name of the individual that assembled it, which to me, is a nice and lovely extra touch. Dualit has pointed out that the patented ProHeat elements in the appliance are pretty much indestructible, but in case something goes wrong, the company will more than happily repair the appliance. This supplements the belief that the toaster is designed to serve you for a lifetime.
- It looks gorgeous too, with a retro aesthetic look that will remind you of your grandma’s delicious toasts. The slots are also pretty big and wide enough for any toasted sandwiches.
- While using Dualit Classic, toasting can take two minutes, although other slices did not need as long. The browning was even throughout.
- Even browning
- Extra wide and long slots
- Great build design
- Delivers consistent results
- Designed with stainless steel
- This Oster TSSTTRWF4S-SHP is the perfect option for all those who would like to get a well performing toaster. Even better, advanced toasting functionalities have been incorporated into this appliance. If you’re also a fan of wide slots that can fit any type of slices, this 4 slice toaster has got you covered.
- You can also prepare English muffins, sandwich bread, tea cakes, and much more with this toaster. The dual and auto adjusting guides can further adjust to meet your needs and requirements. To top it off, the retractable cord allows for easy storage.
- advanced toasting technology
- easy to clean
- dishwasher safe
- removable crumb tray
- extra wide slots
- The Cuisinart classic is a great performer. This appliance browns bagels mostly well, and the reviews on Amazon, prove that most buyers were pleased by the appliance. The toast, I used to try out the appliance on, came out evenly toasted even though one side was a bit darker compared to the other. The only downside is that the toasts had a few bar marks.
- That said, the toaster boasts a solid design and it comes with all the common toasting features, including, reheat and defrosts. The slot dimensions are also all within the standard size. You can place four slices of bread with up to 1.4 inches into this machine.
- The timeless design and glossy exterior also work well with all kitchen decors.
- Easy to clean
- Browns evenly
- Toasts faster
- Comes with an instruction book
- Comes with all essential functionalities
After extensive research and testing, I have to give it to the Dualit Classic the best heavy-duty toaster title, thanks to its durable design, reliability, and consistent results. The appliance packs plenty of other features that allow it to toast evenly and quickly, while still managing to be aesthetic for any kitchen décor.
And what will be the best heavy-duty toaster in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!