Today, toasters can be bought in a wide array of colors. And on this blog, I have written posts of the best matte black toasters, best off-white toasters, and even the best cream toasters. Today, however, is green lovers’ turn.
In fact, the best green toasters deliver an element of simplicity and neatness that no black nor chrome finish can quite match.
That said while researching for this content, I realized most major brands did indeed offer a green option in their various product lines, which could be a good and bad thing at the same time for those looking specifically for the best green toasters.
It’s a disadvantage because after searching a while for the best green appliance, one may be compelled to choose the first green alternative that pops up because they’re afraid that’ll be the only option.
So I scoured the internet and came up with a list of more than 50 best green toasters. Then after hours of research and testing sessions, I shortlisted that number to the 6 best green toasters to make your selection process a bit easier.
Without further ado, below is an enumeration of the best green toasters in the marketplace today.
The Top 6 Green Toaster in 2021
|Toaster Name||Weight||Temp. Control||Dimensions||Slices||Price|
|Toaster 2-Slice Green Toasters||3.95 lbs||Yes||12x0.4x8 in||2|
|2 Slice Electric Toaster, Solid Green||3.4 lbs||Yes||12.9x8x8.2 in||2|
|Smeg 50's Retro Style Toaster, Pastel Green||5.4 lbs||Yes||12.7x7.6x7.7 in||2|
|DeLonghi Toaster Vintage Collection Olive Green||6.53 lbs||Yes||14.1x10.1x9.1 in||2|
|Dualit 27160 Toaster, Mint Green||7.7 lbs||Yes||10x9x8 in||2|
|2 Slice, Retro Small Toaster, Green||3.3 lbs||Yes||10.6x7.1x9.8||2|
- Thanks to its wide toasting slots, you can use Toaster 2-Slice Stainless Steel Toasters with 2 Extra-Wide Slots to prepare anything from English muffins and regular sliced bread slices to thick Texas toasts and bagels.
- This way, the tool ensures that anyone can enjoy their favorite meals for breakfast or any other meal. It also retails with multiple toasting settings that will undoubtedly come in handy.
- The frozen function allows you to toast frozen bread slices straight from the freezer. Starting with warming up the slices then toasting them right way.
- If anything happens that makes you feel the need to halt the toasting procedure, all you need to do is press the cancel button to stop the toasting process.
- The first thing you’ll notice about this toaster is its extra baking rack & dust cap. The removable backing rack included, allows you to heat croissant and even sandwiches easily. To toast normally, just remove the rack.
- The dust cap, on the other hand, allows you to prevent dust from entering the tool when it is idle.
- Another feature that really sets this 2 slice toaster apart from even some of the best industrial toasters is it’s cool to touch exterior. This feature ensures that regardless of how hot the tool gets inside, the outside body will always stay cool. This is a must-have feature if you have curious children in the house. They’re more prone to coming into contact with the tool while it’s operating.
- Retails with six different toasting levels
- Extra-wide slots that can fit any bread slices
- Easy to use
- Has all functions, including cancel, reheat, and defrost
- Will look aesthetic on any kitchen counter
- The cancel function allows you to halt the toasting procedure immediately
- Boasting a cool frosted green finish, the Sencor 2 Slice Electric Toaster will really look nice on anyone’s kitchen countertop. The tool was able to keep my toasts warm automatically for up to three minutes without toasting them further, thanks to the keep warm feature.
- You can lower your bread slices toward the heating element then raise it high using the lever at the front side of the tool for easy removal.
- In addition, thanks to the different browning levels, you and your household members can rest and enjoy bread slices toasted to different shades everyone can enjoy.
- The toaster also comes with two other functions, the reheat and defrost. The defrost feature allows you to toast frozen bread slices just taken out from the freezer.
- The slots boast self-centering guides that make sure all your bread slices are optimally positioned. This ensures all your toasties will come out evenly toasted even after multiple times using the appliance.
- The two slots are wide enough
- Six shade levels
- Cool to touch housing which makes it safe to use if you have kids in your household
- Delivers consistent results
- Sleek design
- Thanks to its old fashioned look, this Smeg TSF01PGUS 50’s Retro Style Aesthetic 2 Slice Toaster also qualifies as one of the best retro toasters in the market today. But do not let that fool you, this product is also impressive when it comes to the toasting department.
- I know you came here for the green color, but I think you’ll also be awestruck by the fact this toaster also retails in six other colors, including red, cream, black, chrome, pastel blue, and pink. This means that in case the green version impresses you, you can also get another one as a gift for your loved ones. And get it in their favorite color as well. Cool, right?
- Other features that caught my eye were the removable crumb tray and the reheat setting. The removable crumb tray makes cleaning the toaster easy by collecting all the crumbs and debris left behind by the bread slices.
- The reheat function, on the other hand, allows you to reheat your cold toasties without browning them any further.
- The toaster also ranked high on my “Ease of Use” score, mostly due to the position of its crumb tray. Unlike most toasters out there with front-facing crumb trays, the tray of this tool can be accessed from the backside. This also makes it more unique.
- The only time this positon becomes inconvenient if you are tucking the machine into a corner. Because then, you will have to move the unit in order to reach behind it.
- All said and done, if you are also looking for the best compact toaster that will stand out on your kitchen countertop, this is the tool for you.
- Boasts a retro look
- Comes in many colors
- Can be a great gift
- Boasts a striking phenomenon
- Delivered evenly toasted slices
- Easy to use and clean
- DeLonghi Pop-up toaster is a large and chunky toaster that is hard to dislike. The design of this masterpiece isn’t boring either. In fact, the styling department was so over-engineered that the control buttons look less like a toaster and more like a vintage car’s dashboard.
- The tool retails with a brushed metal exterior that will not end up covered with fingerprints while you’re using it. There are two wide slots that you can fit bread slices of all sizes and shapes.
- In addition to that, there is a bread crumb tray that can be reached from the back, just like the Smeg toaster we reviewed above. This toaster also has feet with excellent grip, ensuring there is no danger of slipping around when you’re using the product.
- The tool’s browning levels are numbered from one to six, and you can control them using a knob that has been positioned on the front side. This feature allows the toaster to satisfy everyone’s taste in your household.
- So if you love your toasties slightly toasted but your significant other loves theirs overly toasted, both of you can have what you want if you choose this DeLonghi Pop-up toaster.
- Feet have a good grip
- The exterior doesn’t show fingerprints during use
- Delivers consistent results
- Has all the necessary functions
- Dualit 27160 is a kitchen appliance but I’m confident it could also be qualified as one of the best industrial toasters. It retails with all characteristics found in bigger counterparts even though it only has two slots.
- The toaster had been designed practical and durable with its patented insulated steel body. It also boast all the basic features a toaster should own, accommodating different kinds of bread, muffins, bagels and even sandwiches due to the sandwich cage that can be adjusted to it.
- The tool also has centering heating elements that ensure all slices come out evenly toasted on both sides. With the 28 mm slot openings, you can rest assured you can fit even the thickest bagels inside the toaster.
- Extra-wide slots
- Sleek design that will complement any kitchen interior
- Delivered even and consistent results
- Easy to clean
- Cool to touch exterior to protect against burns
- Last, but by no means, the least is the Jinru 2 Slice Toaster. The first thing I loved about this toaster is the fact its heating elements retail with a protective finish that allow them to last longer compared to other toasters, even after hours of continuous use. This implies you can acquire the model not only for your household but also for your small restaurant or cafe. In addition to that, if, for some reason, a part of the tool breaks, finding a replacement will not be a hassle and you’ll not need to spend your hard-earned cash on a new product.
- What’s more? This toaster is the ideal product for busy families who are always in a hurry in the morning. It will also look great on any kitchen’s countertop, thanks to its ability to blend in with most interior colors. Add to this, you can acquire this toaster in three other colors too, blue, yellow and pink.
- Boasts a retro style
- Very compact so it can save on space in the kitchen
- Easy to use and clean
- Comes with all needed functions including bagel, cancel, and defrost settings
- Six different browning settings included to satisfy everyone’s taste
- The slots are wide enough to fit any type of bread slices
After hours of research and tests, I came to the conclusion that out of the six toaster above, Smeg TSF01PGUS 50’s Retro Style Aesthetic 2 Slice Toaster is the best one to get today. What’s not to love about the product? It saves on space, comes with two extra-wide slots with self-centering racks, includes all necessary functions (including bagel, defrost, & reheat) and can deliver six different browning levels.
Try it out and let me know what you think.
And what will be the best green toaster in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!