These days, you can effortlessly find the most innovative toasters with distinct degrees of toasting and browning levels. However, this does not eliminate the ease that most appliances can overburn your toasties when you place in your bread slices.
In fact, I think this is one of the main reasons that most designers from different brands around the world knew you would appreciate an added element of transparency to the state-of-the-art toasting machines. This feature delivers both functionality and aesthetics, which is a really rare combination in the realm of toasters.
So, what are the advantages of glass, and how does it ensure your toaster does not burn the bread, you may ask? Well it’s simple. If you have the best glass toaster, then you can easily check on the progress of your toasties without interfering with the process.
If you see through the glass and see your toasties have been toasted enough and you wouldn’t like them to get toasted beyond that point, all you need to do is press the cancel button and halt the toasting procedure.
With that in mind, I set out before you into the marketplace, tested hundreds of glass toasters, and then created a shortlist of 6 of the best ones out there today.
Without further delay, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the 6 best glass toasters you can acquire today.
The Top 6 Glass Toasters in 2019-2020
|Extra Wide Slot Toaster||4.4 lbs||Yes||16x8x5.8 in||2|
|Glass Accent Long Toaster||4.1 lbs||Yes||5.2x14.8x7.8 in||2|
|Bread & Bagel Toaster||6.85 lbs||Yes||12.7x9.8x9.4 in||2|
|Kalorik Glass Toaster||5.2 lbs||Yes||15.8x6x7.6 in||2|
|Russell Hobbs Glass Toaster||7.05 lbs||Yes||18.9x10.2x7.1 in||2|
|Glass Sided Toaster||6 lbs||Yes||16.1x7.9x5.5 in||2|
- The first product in our enumeration is from one of the most reputable brands in the realm of kitchen appliances today. Better yet, if you have been scouring the internet for the best glass toaster for a while now, then you must’ve certainly come across this appliance.
- It broke then internet when it was released because it was the first of its kind. This toaster also retails in four different colors, namely aqua, red, white, and black. This makes it a great gift as well. If someone has an upcoming birthday, then you can get them this toaster in their favorite color.
- And you can rest assured that whoever you get the appliance for, will love it because I’ve bought it for several people over the years and 100% of them are head over heels in love with the appliance to this date.
- What’s more? Well, Dash Clear View toaster is more than just its look. For starters, the tool boasts an extra-long and wide slot that allows it to fit in bread slices of all sizes and shapes. I tested it using artisan bread slices and they fit in perfectly.
- In addition to that, even after hours of continuous testing sessions, it delivered even and consistent results. The last slice that it toasted was just as sweet as the first one that went into the appliance.
- When your toasties are ready, that’s when the high-lift lever come into play. This feature has been included in the appliance to retrieve toasted slices without hurting and burning your fingers. The space in between the toasting slots gets excessively hot during the operations.
- Another feature worth noting on this gadget is the fact it retails with a one-year manufacturer warranty. This is included in the package to show you how much faith the manufacturing company has in its product.
- And if you have any questions after acquiring the product, then Dash’s friendly customer service is available 24/7 to help you out.
- Retails with a see-through window
- The package includes a one-year warranty
- Can be a perfect gift
- Delivers perfectly toasted bread slices quickly
- Easy to operate and clean
- Includes a high-lift lever which protects your fingers
- Extra-long and wide slot
- Some individuals do not like the fact it retails with only one slot
- If you are trying to de-clutter your kitchen counter and also include the best space-saving glass toaster, then this accent long slot Russell Hobbs TRL9300BKR is your best pick. The tool’s compact nature could perfectly fit in the small space I had designed for it on my kitchen counter.
- In addition to that, I was mind blown by the tool’s warming rack that is placed on top. This feature is also removable and perfect when it comes to warming pastries, bread rolls, toasties, croissants, and English Muffins.
- If you prepared lots of toasties and saved some to eat later, simply place them on top of the rack and they’ll be warmed in less than 3 minutes (without browning them any further). But be careful while picking your warmed slices from this rack because it tends to get excessively hot during usage.
- Another feature worth noting on this toaster is its lift and look feature. This add on the appliance will come in handy lots of times in the future because it allows you to raise your toasting bread slices and gauge the toasting process without having to cancel the entire process.
- It also looked stunning on my kitchen counter and I was certain that everyone who walked into my kitchen would comment on the appliance’s aesthetics.
- The slot is long and wide enough to fit bread slices of all sizes and shapes
- Retails with a lift and look feature that allows you to check on the toasting progress
- Very versatile and can prepare a wide array of bread meals
- Comes with multiple browning levels
- Very easy to use and clean
- The bagel function only toasts the cut side of bagels
- The warming rack gets hot when you’re warming your meals
- Some people do not like that the tool retails with only one slot
- The next product on our enumeration is from Gourmia, which is a brand known for designing some of the best see-through toasters in the world. Thanks to the brand’s dedication to combining design and functionality in all their products, their appliances have also taken up a notable place in the marketplace, and this one is no exception.
- Gourmia GWT430 retails with six distinct toasting levels, which allow it to accommodate everyone’s taste in your family.
- If you notice through the glass window that your slices have been sufficiently toasted, all you’ll need to do is press the cancel button, stop the procedure, then press down the high-lift lever in order to retrieve the slices.
- Functions it retails with include cancel, reheat, defrost, and bagel
- Easy to use and clean, thanks to the removable crumb tray
- Multiple browning levels to pick from
- Slots can fit bread slices of all types
- The shape is not enticing to everyone
- I could not see a difference between the second and third toasting levels
- This enumeration would be incomplete if I did not include this masterpiece from Kalorik: another highly reputable brand in the realm of kitchen appliances. When I first set eyes on this appliance, I thought it was all about the looks but no substance.
- However, at the same time I was wise to delay judgment until I had tested the appliance. So, I went on and acquired the toaster, and it surpassed my expectations by a milestone. I started by testing it using the thickest bread slices I could find. All of them came out perfectly and evenly toasted, even after hours of continuous testing. To top it off, all toasties came out as crunchy and delicious slices.
- In addition to that, it also occupied the smallest space on my kitchen counter, which was a big plus because I have been trying to save on space as much as I can.
- Another feature worth noting on this toaster is the auto-centering guide, which is in place to ensure that all your bread slices are placed in the appliance in a way to come out perfectly and evenly toasted.
- The slot is wide and long
- Includes the extra lift lever
- Auto shut off and an auto-centering guide included
- Multiple browning levels
- Sturdy and durable
- Keeping the glass clean is slightly an issue
- Has only one slot
- Here comes another masterpiece from Russell Hobbs. And if this proves anything, it’s that the company knows what it’s doing and that all of their products can meet the customer’s needs and personal requirements.
- The first thing that impressed me about this Russell Hobbs 10617JP toaster was its design. It genuinely looks like something from the future. Better yet, the toaster doesn’t let you down either when it comes to delivering perfectly toasted slices in less than five minutes.
- In order to test its consistency, I toasted hundreds of slices using this toaster, and all of them came out perfectly toasted.
- Very aesthetic design
- Delivered even results even after hours of continuous testing
- Compact to save on space
- Easy to use and clean
- A bit too fragile
- The slot region gets excessively hot during the operations
- Are you scouring the internet solely to find the best glass toaster that can get the job faster, so you do not have to leave for school or work late anymore? Then this is the toaster for you. It could deliver up to four perfectly toasted bread slices in less than ten minutes. Impressive, right?
- In addition to that, the tool boasts an extra wide and long toasting slot, which is in place to allow you to fit in bread slices of all sizes and shapes. This is a feature that will come in handy especially for those, like me, who prefer homemade or artisan bread slices.
- The tool also retails with a special bagel toasting function. This allows you to only toast the cut side of your bagels. In fact, it toasted my bagels in a way that the outside was crusty, but the inside remained soft and warm. That is an astounding combo, don’t you agree?
- Cleaning it won’t be a hassle either since the appliance retails with a slide-out crumb tray that you can quickly wipe off using a damp cloth and then reinsert it into the toaster right away.
- For those who not accustomed to the crumb tray, it is the part in a toaster that collects debris and crumbs that break off from your bread slices during the toasting procedure. This ensures your kitchen won’t be a mess and no crumbs are stuck in your toaster, which, in turn, makes cleaning easier.
- Functions you will find included in toaster are Defrost, Reheat, Cancel, and Bagel. I particularly like the reheat function because it perfectly warmed my bread slices without browning them any further.
- Elite Platinum ECT-153 also retails with seven different toasting levels, to accommodate everyone’s taste in your household. For instance, if you like your slices slightly toasted but your children love theirs darkly toasted, then the tool has got all of you covered.
- Very versatile
- Comes with multiple browning levels
- Includes a high-lift lever
- Extra-wide slot
- Easy to use and clean
- Very aesthetic and will complement any kitchen interior décor
- The highest toasting level burnt my bread slices
There you have it, my detailed review of the 6 best glass toasters out there today. I hope the post has helped you find what you were looking for. But just in case you’re still undecided and don’t know which masterpiece to pick from above, allow me to give you my professional opinion. If I were in your shoes, I’d pick the first, Dash Clear View toaster as the best glass toaster.
As you have seen in the review, this appliance has everything you need: a great design, functionality, ease of use, ease of cleaning, and even retails with a one-year warranty. What more do you need?
And what will be the best glass toaster in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!