If you’ve checked out my guide on how to pick a toaster oven, then you remember that one of the main points I mentioned is that you should try your best and only pick a product from the most reputable brands.
Why? Well, because unlike lesser-known brands, they have a reputation to maintain, which means they will go above and beyond to ensure that every product they release to the public can perform as advertised.
That said, from time to time, you will come across lesser-known brands that will absolutely blow your mind. I guess we can call them underrated brands. Anyway, Emerson is one of such brands.
Even though the company had been started more than a century ago, it hasn’t really made a name for itself in the realm of kitchen appliances. During World War II, Emerson, under the leadership of its then CEO Stuart Symington, became the largest manufacturer of airplane armament and was ranked 52nd among US corporations in the value of World War II military production contracts. I know, you’re not here to learn about the company’s history, but the points above show that the company is dedicated to ensuring reliability in everything they design and release – and this is certainly reflected in the three Emerson models we will look at in today’s guide.
Without wasting any more of your time, let’s skip to the main section of the post and look at the best 3 Emerson toaster ovens money can buy today.
The Top 3 Best Emerson Toaster Ovens in 2021
- I have two friends who use this exact Emerson toaster oven model in their restaurants, and when I reached out to them to ask how their units were fairing, they both pointed out that their units have never run into any issues since acquiring them. One of them even pointed out that his unit had been knocked down multiple times by his staff but that hadn’t affected the appliance’s ability to deliver.
- With all that in mind, if the unit can handle the needs of a restaurant, then you can rest assured that anything your family throws in it will be a walk in the park. If that doesn’t prove that the unit is well worth your hard-earned cash, maybe my test sessions’ results will.
- When the unit arrived from Amazon, I started by testing its consistency and safety features in the same round. I went out, acquired more than 40 loaves of bread (as I always do), and decided to toast every single slices using the appliance, back-to-back and without letting it rest.
- The results? The last slice to go inside came out just as perfectly and evenly cooked as the first one to go in. What’s more? The unit delivered each batch of six artisan bread slices in less than four minutes. This is as fast as some of the fastest toaster ovens I’ve ever had the pleasure of testing.
- As I just mentioned, the other thing I tested during this session was the unit’s safety features. This is particularly essential if you have children or clumsy individuals in your household. So, to test the appliance’s cool-to-the-touch ability, I tried touching it after it had been in operation for more than an hour. The exterior surface was as cold as it was when I plugged it in, which means that unlike conventional toaster ovens, you can rest assured this one won’t leave anyone who comes into contact with it with serious burn injuries. That brings me to the next advantage of using this masterpiece.
- We can attribute a toaster oven’s cool to the touch ability to the insulation of the appliance. If the unit has been perfectly insulated to ensure that hot air doesn’t reach the exterior surface, then it also means all the hot air will be trapped inside the appliance, which in turn results in even and faster cooking.
- Emerson ER101003 Toaster Oven also has been backed by 1380 watts of cooking power.
- Very powerful and sturdy
- Easy to use and clean
- Can fit up to 6 artisan bread slices or two 12-inch pizzas
- Boasts a 60-minute timer
- Perfectly insulated
- Has an auto shut off feature and a cooking bell
- I’ve come to the conclusion that the first thing Emerson’s engineers always have in mind while designing their kitchen appliances is power. That’s because after reviewing more than 40 of their products, I’ve noticed that the company prides itself on its products’ ability to handle any meals you have in mind.
- This Emerson ER101004 Toaster Oven is no different.
- Thanks to its exceptional power level, high-quality heating elements, perfectly insulated interior, eight different cooking settings, and a wide temperature range, the unit can handle the needs of any household. Couple that with the spacious interior the appliance retails with and you have one of the most reliable toaster ovens.
- It boasts an easy-to-use sensor touch digital control panel with a clear blue LED display that will be easy to operate even for total beginners.
- The feet are anti-skid even on wet surfaces
- Boasts an LED display
- Very powerful
- Remains cool to the touch
- Safe to use around children
- Has a power cord storage underneath
- If you live alone or you are currently renting a small house with a small kitchen space and looking for a compact unit that will allow you to save on kitchen space, then I’d like to ask you to take a look at this Emerson Toaster Oven model.
- I know that the unit’s design may be too simple for most people’s liking (unless like me, you’re a fan of retro toaster ovens), but I can assure you that it will exceed your expectations in the toasting department.
- For starters, this unit boasts a natural convection setting. This implies that unlike other conventional toaster ovens that retail with inbuilt fans to blow hot air around, this unit’s interior has been specifically designed to push hot air equally in all directions. I know that this cannot be as fast as a convection setting, but it was faster than any regular toaster oven I’ve ever come across.
- It also retails with a removable crumb tray that makes it extremely easy to clean. If you do not know what a removable crumb tray is, it’s the part of the tool that is responsible for collecting all the dirt and debris that fall off of your cooked meals.
- To clean this crumb tray, all you ought to do is take it out, empty its contents into a bin or sink, and wipe it clean using a damp cloth. For the occasional, thorough cleaning sessions, here is a guide that will allow you to clean the toaster oven unit in less than 10 minutes.
- Has a retro design
- Exterior remains cool to the touch
- Cooks fast and evenly
- The power cord is sufficiently long
- Easy to clean and use
- Will blend in with any interior décor
If this guide has helped you pick the best Emerson toaster oven that’ll service your needs over the next decade or so, then I urge you to go ahead and place an order right away while stock lasts. If, however, you’re having a hard time making a final, educated decision, allow me to come to your rescue.
If I were to pick my favorite Emerson toaster oven from the guide above, I’d pick the first Emerson ER101003. The unit is exceptionally powerful and boasts a large interior capacity that can handle the needs of a large family.
And what will be the best Emerson toaster in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!