If you are scouring the internet for the newest best Delonghi toaster, you may find yourself asking questions such as:
- What features should I be looking for?
- How many functions is the best toaster supposed to execute?
- Should I pick a 2-slice toaster or a four-slice toaster?
- Are Delonghi kitchen appliances even durable and reliable?
It would be impossible to list all the questions you may have in your mind right now, but all I can assure you is that I personally reviewed all the appliances in this enumeration and took them through a series of testing sessions.
And in regard to whether you should pick a 2-slice or four-slice toaster that will be dependent on a few factors including the size of space you have set aside on your kitchen counter as well as how many toastie lovers you have in your family.
If you have a big family and usually all of you need to leave in a hurry each morning for work or school, then you are better off choosing the best four-slice toaster because it will serve each one of you in a timely manner.
On the other hand, if you live alone, then the best 2-slice toaster should be sufficient. That said, just because you do not live with anyone, it doesn’t mean that you won’t have guests who love toasties just as much as you do. That is why I always have a 4-slice toaster in my kitchen corner regardless of the fact I am not married and don’t live with anyone.
All said and done, that is why I have decided to include one 2-slice toaster and one 4-slice toaster in this review.
Before we get to the review, I would also like to explain why you should feel confident choosing a product from DeLonghi. Founded in 1902 and based in Treviso, Italy, DeLonghi is a renowned kitchen appliances manufacturer with a reputation for designing tools with a perfect blend of aesthetics, durability, and reliability.
In addition to that, the fact that the company has been in existence for more than a century is enough proof that they know exactly what they need to design to meet their customer’s needs and toasting requirements.
Without further delay, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the 2 best DeLonghi Toasters money can buy today.
The Top 2 Delonghi Toasters in 2021
- The first one is DeLonghi CTOV2003J-GR, a 2 slice pop up toaster specifically designed for those who tend to get carried away while preparing their toasties. While using this masterpiece, your slices will pop up automatically when they’re done with the toasting, which ensures your slices never get browned more than you desire.
- In addition to that, when your slices have popped up, ensure you use the high lift lever to safely retrieve them. This will ensure that your fingers do not come into contact with the area in between the slots (it gets excessively hot during operations.)
- That said, that is the only part of the toaster you will need to beware of. The rest of the toaster’s exterior surface remains cool to the touch regardless of how long the appliance operates. This will also come in handy if you usually have children running around your kitchen when you’re making your toasties.
- Weighing less than 2 kg and measuring 195 (W) x 330 (D) x 210 (H) mm, this toaster is also very portable. In fact, there were times I didn’t feel like leaving the comfort of my sofa to go and make a toastie. And all I had to do in such situations was bring the toaster to the living room and make the toasties there.
- That said, I also have to acknowledge that this wouldn’t have been possible if it were not for DeLonghi CTOV2003J-GR Pop-up toaster’s long cord, measuring up to 1.5 meters.
- To improve the appliance’s versatility, DeLonghi has included multiple toasting settings, including bagel, defrost, reheat, and cancel. The defrost function allows you to toast your frozen slices in a timely manner whereas the bagel setting will allow you to toast only the cut side of your bagel slices while slightly warming the crusty side. This bagel setting will also do it in a way that all your bagels will come out crusty on the outside but soft and warm on the inside.
- And in case something gets stuck inside the appliance, all you need to do is push the cancel button and halt the appliance’s entire toasting procedure. The reheat setting will come in handy when you have leftover toasties you would like to warm up. It reheats them without browning them any further.
- Powerful enough to handle anything you throw in it
- Very versatile
- Lightweight and compact to save on space and improve portability
- Delivers evenly toasted slices and maintains consistency
- The power cord is long enough
- Straight out of the box, Delonghi RT400 4-Slice Retro Toaster’s dual settings left awe on my face. For those not accustomed to this feature, it describes the fact the appliance retails with two different sets of controls as you can see in the image above.
- What does that mean? It implies that you can use the two slots on the left side to prepare a certain meal (such as bagels using the bagel setting) while at the same time use the other two slots on the right side to prepare a different meal (such as bread slices using the normal toasting setting.)
- That said, I still had to take the appliance through a series of tests to ensure that is not all it has to offer. The first thing I wanted to test was the size of its slots. I acquired the thickest slices of artisan breads and English muffins I could find and put them into the slots. As expected, they fit in perfectly.
- But that is not all. I needed to make sure that the toaster could handle such thick slices and I kid you not, all slices came out perfectly and deliciously toasted, thanks to the 1,600 watts of power the appliance uses.
- Use sufficient power
- Boasts multiple settings
- The slots are wide and long enough to fit in artisan slices
- The bagel setting can toast only the cut side of your slices
- Boasts dual controls
- Will look aesthetic on any kitchen counter
There you have it. My simple and straightforward guide on the best DeLonghi toasters. If one of them meets your toasting needs and requirements, go ahead and place an order while stock lasts. But in case you are still having a hard time making a final decision based on the review, allow me to give you my professional opinion. If I had to pick, I would choose the Delonghi RT400 4-Slice Retro Toaster. It can do everything the 2-slice toaster can do, but it delivers four slices at a time, making it perfect if you want to always stay prepared to serve a huge number of people.
And what will be the best Delonghi toaster in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!