When it comes to picking the next toaster that will serve your family, you are most likely trying to find a product that can do more than just execute its basic tasks. For instance, beyond simply delivering perfectly toasted bread slices, you also want a durable toaster that will keep serving your family for years while at the same time maintaining its versatility. That’s what inspired me to create this post on the best Cuisinart toasters: since it is arguably the best company right now in the realm of kitchen appliances.
To help you better understand the company’s ability to deliver what its customers require, I decided to include its short history. Cuisinart was established back in 1971 by Carl Sontheimer, whose initial intention was to introduce an electric food processor to the United States’ market.
Shortly after, the company started designing toasters as well, and over the last 40 years they have been in operation, they have amassed a great track record and a reputation for being the best company when it comes to combining state of the art designs and functionality in all their kitchen appliances.
In regard to their product’s designs, you won’t even need to place an order and wait for a product to reach your doorstep. Just from the images of the appliances I have included in the review below, you can tell that they all look like they are tools from the future.
In addition to these two features, other standards I ensured every Cuisinart toaster I include in this enumeration meets include:
- Ability to deliver evenly toasted slices
- Be able to maintain toasting consistency even after hours of operation
- Versatility. No one wants to invest their hard-earned cash on multiple products when they can get a single product that can carry out different tasks.
- A cool to the touch exterior. This will come in handy if you usually have children running around in your kitchen as you prepare breakfast
- Ease of use
- Ease of cleaning
Just from the list above, you should be confident that whichever product you pick from the review below will probably surpass your toasting needs and personal preferences.
What’s more? For the sake of those who live with others and always have to wait long hours every morning for their two-slice toasters to deliver sufficient toasties, I have also included some four-slice toasters in this review.
Without wasting any more of your time, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best Cuisinart toasters today.
The Top 7 Cuisinart Toasters in 2020
|2-Slice Metal Toaster||4.6 lbs||Yes||8.4 x 13 x 9.4 in||2|
|Metal Classic Toaster||4.1 lbs||Yes||10.8 x 7.1 x 7.1 in||2|
|Compact Toaster||4 lbs||Yes||8.5 x 12.6 x 8.9 in||2|
|Artisan Bread Toaster||6 lbs||Yes||13.5 x 6 x 8.2 in||2|
|Countdown Metal Toaster||7.3 lbs||Yes||11.2 x 12.9 x 8 in||4|
|Leverless 2-Slice Toaster||3.5 lbs||Yes||6.5 x 10.5 x 7 in||2|
|Metal Classic 4-Slice toaster||6.1 lbs||Yes||11.2 x 10.7 x 7.5 in||4|
- To start the review on a high note, the first toaster in our list is a product I used myself for lots of years before I had a family. This masterpiece always delivered perfectly toasted bread slices; thanks to the seven different browning levels it retails with.
- What I loved most about the different toasting levels it retails with is that, even though I usually prefer lightly toasted slices, all settings on this appliance delivered slices that left awe on my taste buds. Couple that with the fact it can deliver two slices in less than five minutes and you have one of the fastest toasters that will ensure you won’t ever have to leave for work or school with an empty stomach.
- To improve its versatility, Cuisinart CPT-620 2-Slice Metal Toaster boasts five different toasting modes. These include bread, bagel, waffle, pastry, and an English muffin. As you can see in the image above, all the settings have been nicely marked on the adjustment knob.
- The bagel setting will only toast the cut side of your bagel slices while slightly warming the crust part at the same time. It will also toast your slices in a way that both outside surfaces come out crusty, but the inside remains soft and warm. Isn’t that what we always strive for?
- If you want to toast frozen slices, ensure you activate the defrost setting to get the job done quickly and in a timely manner. To top it off, if for some reason, something gets stuck inside the appliance when you’re toasting, press the cancel button to turn off the heating elements of the appliance and halt the toasting process completely.
- It also retails with extra-wide and extra-long slots. In order to ensure the appliance could toast all meals I listed above, I bought the thickest slices (of each) I could find, and needless to say, they all seamlessly fit into the appliance.
- And when your slices have been sufficiently toasted, use the high lift lever to lift them high. This lever will particularly come in handy when you are retrieving small pieces and don’t want to come into contact with area in between the slots. It tends to get excessively hot during operations.
- Very versatile
- Delivered delicious bagels that were crusty on the outside but soft on the inside
- Compact and lightweight, making it highly portable
- High lift lever included to help you raise slices high during retrieval
- Delivered evenly toasted slices and maintained its consistency
- Durable and sturdy
- Boasts seven different browning levels you can pick from
- If you are in the marketplace looking for a Cuisinart toaster that can supplement your kitchen interior décor without standing out too much, then I believe this Cuisinart CPT-160BKS Metal Classic Toaster could be exactly what you’re looking for. This has been made possible by the smooth brushed stainless-steel housing that is polished with black and chrome accents.
- The fact that the product is made of smooth brushed stainless-steel shows you that it is durable, and it’ll keep serving your family for years to come.
- Toasting settings that have been included in this masterpiece include bagel, cancel, reheat, and defrost. The defrost setting allows you to toast your frozen bread slices quickly while the reheat setting lets you warm your leftover toasties without browning them any further.
- And in case something gets stuck inside the appliance when you’re using it, press the cancel function to turn off the heating elements and shut off the appliance completely. This is to ensure your slices inside the slots do not get burnt.
- If your sockets are slightly far from where you carry your toasting operations, you will love that this toaster retails with a long cord as well.
- It will look aesthetic on any kitchen counter, thanks to its black and chrome accents
- Six different browning levels for you to pick from
- The slots are wide and long enough to fit in any types of bread
- LED indicators included to make it easy to use
- Easy to clean
- My initial plan when placing an order for this appliance was to test it, and if I loved it, give it to my sister in law as a wedding present. However, my daughter walked in on me during my testing sessions and fell head over heels in love with it. Now she won’t let it go; and for good reason.
- That said, being one of the best aesthetic toasters is not the only thing this masterpiece has to offer. Cuisinart CPT-320 2-Slice Compact Toaster retails with a limited three-year warranty, which goes on to show you how much faith Cuisinart has in the stroke of genius they are selling you.
- And in case this red and stainless-steel shade combination does not entice you, the product also retails in a black and stainless-steel color combination.
- Ensure you avail the lever while retrieving your slices.
- Retails with extra-wide and extra-long slots
- The package arrives with a 3-year warranty
- Cancel, reheat, defrost, and bagel settings included
- Six different browning levels included
- Durable and sturdy
- If you are in the market looking for a toaster that can fit up to four regular slices while at the same time-saving space on your kitchen counter, then this Cuisinart CPT-2400 Artisan Bread Toaster is exactly what you’re looking for. In fact, it even states in the appliance’s name that it is a great artisan bread toaster.
- This appliance is able to save on space because it boasts a long design. It is highly portable as well since it’s extremely lightweight.
- When you put in your slices, the self-centering slots will place your slices in a way that will ensure they come out evenly toasted. Another feature of this toaster you will appreciate is its removable crumb tray, which makes it easy to clean.
- Easy to clean and use
- Saves on space
- Lightweight and portable
- The slots could fit in slices of all sizes and shapes
- High lift lever included
- I think this is hands down the most modern toaster I have ever come across. It includes an LED display that is in place to let you know the toasting setting you are currently on.
- Cuisinart CPT-435C 4-Slice Countdown Metal Toaster also retails with four different toasting settings; cancel, reheat, defrost, and bagel settings. And just as I promised at the beginning of the post, this four-slice toaster will be perfect for people who have big families.
- It even retails with dual control panels to show you how multi-purpose it can be. In regard to speed, the toaster delivered four perfectly toasted slices in less than five minutes. During my testing sessions, I used three loaves and all slices were toasted in less than 30 minutes. And the toaster maintained its toasting consistency throughout the time.
- Looks very state of the art
- Delivers evenly toasted slices in a timely manner
- Made of stainless steel to ensure its durability and sturdiness
- Dual control panels
- Easy to operate and clean
- If you have loved the four-slice Cuisinart toaster we have just looked at but don’t think it will fit in the space you have set aside on your kitchen counter, then this Cuisinart CPT-420 Touch to Toast Leverless 2-Slice Toaster is what you need. It is the 2-slice version of it.
- That means it can do practically everything that the Cuisinart CPT-435C could do, the only difference being that this one can only accommodate two slices at a moment. It also retails with a cord storage underneath to ensure your counter does not look cluttered when the appliance is not in use.
- Cord storage included underneath
- Comes with an LCD countdown feature
- Delivers delicious toasties
- Maintains its consistency
- The stainless steel ensures durability
- The last, but by no means least, Cuisinart toaster in our review is another four-slice toaster. The first thing that attracted me to this work of art was its dual control panel. If you are not familiar with this feature, it allows you, the toaster’s user, to use the two slots on the right to toast a specific meal on a certain setting while at the same time toast a different meal on the left side slots on an entirely different setting.
- If you want a durable appliance that can withstand whatever you throw in it, this Cuisinart CPT-180 Metal Classic 4-Slice toaster has got you covered as well, thanks to its brushed stainless-steel finish. I have a friend who has owned this exact appliance for years now, and he told me it has never failed him once.
- To accommodate everyone’s taste in your family, the gadget has also been fitted with six different browning levels. So, for instance, you love your slices lightly toasted but your significant other loves theirs darkly toasted, then the appliance has got both of you covered.
- Unlike most toasters you will find in the marketplace nowadays, you will also notice the difference between each toasting level.
- To toast bagel slices, ensure the bagel setting is selected. This will ensure that the appliance only toasts the cut side of your slices. And if you are a fan of homemade types of breads, you won’t need to worry either because the slots are extra wide and extra-long to fit in slices of all sizes and shapes. I tested them using the thickest artisan bread slices I could find, and they all fit in as I expected.
- To make the appliance easy to clean after each use, Cuisinart also included a removable crumb tray on this appliance. This is the part of the toaster that collects debris and dirt that breaks off your toasted bread slices to ensure your kitchen counter remains clean at all times. To clean the removable crumb tray, simply take it out, wipe it off using a clean cloth, place it back into the appliance, and go on with your toasting process.
- The first downside I realized about this toaster was the fact that the area in between the slots gets excessively hot during the operations, but Cuisinart tried to combat that as well by including the high lift levers. They help you retrieve the slices without burning your fingers.
- Retails with dual control panels
- LED indicators have been included to make the appliance easy to use
- Reheat, bagel, defrost, and cancel functions have been included in the appliance
- Six different browning levels for you to choose from
- The toaster’s exterior remains cool to the touch during operations
- Delivers evenly toasted slices at all times
- Very versatile
- Maintains its toasting consistency
- Easy to clean after use
To wrap up this detailed enumeration. If you’ve found your best Cuisinart toaster you would like to include in your kitchen appliances arsenal, go ahead and place an order right away while stock lasts.
But in case you are still having a hard time making a deliberate decision based on the information I have included; I will give you my personal recommendation. If I were to choose from the seven appliances above, I would pick the Cuisinart CPT-180 Metal Classic 4-Slice toaster as my favorite Cuisinart toaster at the moment. It could do everything all the other toasters could do and also retailed with four slots that can serve a big family quickly. Its design also enticed me.
And what will be the best Cuisinart toaster in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!