Today is the day you bring back aesthetics to your kitchen with the best cream toasters.
To create this review, I spent lots of hours of watching videos, researching and editing this content to make sure I only bring you the best cream retro toasters out there that will satisfy your needs and leave your kitchen looking splendid at the same time.
The products I have included in this enumeration also retail in a wide array of designs. Some of them boast kitschy designs whereas others boast round corners to help them blend in with any kitchen interior.
Whichever you choose, you can rest assured it will best serve your interests and personal preference.
The Top 5 Cream Toasters to Buy in 2019
|Toaster Name||Weight||Temp. Control||Dimensions||Slices||Price|
|Smeg 50's Retro Style 2 Slice Toaster, Cream||5.4 lbs||Yes||12.7x7.6x7.7 in||2|
|Russell Hobbs Retro Style Toaster, 2-Slice, Cream||4.7 lbs||Yes||6.7x9.8x7.9 in||2|
|Compact Small Bread Bagel Toasters , Cream||3.7 lbs||Yes||12.4x8.4x7.6 in||2|
|Magimix Vision Toaster (Cream)||13 lbs||Yes||19.2x12.5x11 in||2|
|Toaster 4 Slice, CUSIBOX , Cream||4.5 lbs||Yes||11x9x6.8 in||2|
- I think the first thing smeg engineers always have in mind while coming up with their appliances is beauty, because, after years of reviewing kitchen appliances, I have noticed the company’s kitchen appliances are all about aesthetic: from fridges to little gadgets like toasters.
- With an exterior design that brings you back to the retro American motorhomes in the 1950s, you could be easily mistaken thinking that this appliance is all style without substance, but I quickly realized, it was not the case.
- Even though this appliance is small to save on kitchen space, it also packs a punch, thanks to its six different toasting levels. I opted for the midway setting for the first couple of bread slices and then dialed it up a little bit to see how it delivers. I have to say, I was impressed. This appliance delivered evenly toasted slices and kept delivering the same results even after multiple uses.
- The appliance also includes a defrost function, and this will come in handy when you forget to take out your bread slices out of your freezer. And there is also a bagel function that is in place to brown just the cut side of your bagels.
- You’ll appreciate the wide slots that can fit any type of bread slices and different sized bagels. You can even toast an artisan sourdough loaf using this appliance.
- Very durable
- Comes with self-centering racks
- Seven different color choices to pick from
- Boasts a retro design
- Multiple browning levels to allow you to have your toasts just how you love them
- Can break easily if not taken good care of
- Also tends to burn toasts on the highest setting
- Russell Hobbs TR9150CRR Retro Style Toaster retails in five different color options. The tool also boasts a nostalgic retro look that will look great on any kitchen countertop. Three functions included in the appliance are the cancel, bagel and frozen.
- Measuring approximately 9.8” long 6.7” deep and 7.9” high, the toaster’s size is also small enough to save on kitchen counter space. It also comes with a removable crumb tray that makes cleaning the appliance easy.
- Boasts a lift and look feature
- Removable crumb tray for quick clean up
- Warming racks included
- Has a retro style
- Takes a bit longer to toast
- The first thing I noticed about this toaster is the fact it retails with very wide slots that allow you to use any type of bread slices out there. It also comes with three functions including the cancel, reheat, and defrost button. To ensure you have your toasts just how you love them, the tool also boasts six different browning settings.
- KEEMO Compact Small Bread Bagel Toasters 2 Slice retails with a removable crumb tray that will ensure easy cleanup. You’ll also enjoy the high lift lever that allows you to check the progress of your toasting.
- Includes a cord storage
- Has non slip feet at the bottom
- The toaster’s sides stay cool to the touch
- Delivers evenly toasted slices
- Too lightweight
- The unique selling proposition of this one slot toaster will be clear the second you set your eyes on the package. The tool boasts a glass central section that permits you to see just how brown your toasts inside are becoming each step of the way.
- The clear and heatproof panels fit on the appliance are encased in steel with gently rounded edges in order to improve your kitchen’s interior decor.
- In addition to that, instead of two small slots, this tool retails with one long and wide slot that has been fashioned with automatic centering that is pretty big enough to fit two bread slices. Instead of two regular slices, you can also fit one long loaf such as a pitta or artisan bread.
- The space is pretty wide enough for English muffins and crumpets as well, even though there is no one-sided bagel function that allows you to toast just the cut side of your bagels.
- But it does retail with the usual cancel and defrost functions that will also come in handy. The way it heats up is also slightly different compared to other toasters in this enumeration as it comes with two quartz heating elements at the basis of the appliance in order to heat your meal from below.
- Very aesthetic on any kitchen countertop
- Easy to clean
- Long lasting
- All basic functions included on the appliance
- Can fit a big sized bread slice
- This CUSIBOX Toaster 4 Slice retails in four different color options. What is even more mesmeric is the fact this tool is dual independent. This means that two people can have two different settings for their toast slices at the same time.
- The tool also includes three basic functions you’d expect to find in a reliable toaster. These include the cancel, defrost, and bagel options. The cancel option has been supplemented with a red LED indicator.
- CUSIBOX Toaster 4 Slice also boasts six different browning control you can choose from. The high lift lever will come in handy as well.
- Easy to clean
- Nice, sleek design
- Backed up by a one-year warranty
- Slots are wide enough
- Can be controlled dually
- The cord is a little bit too short
- Bigger than expected
After comprehensive testing sessions and research, my pick for the best cream toaster is the Russell Hobbs Toaster one. That appliance comes with uniquely extra-wide slots that will be perfect for reheating bagels or toasting homemade bread slices.
The tool also boasts exclusive features such as the lift & look function that will allow you to see your meal’s toasting process without stopping the cooking cycle.
And what will be the best cream toaster in 2020? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!