The best conveyor toasters are one of the most important kitchen appliances every restaurant requires in order to run effectively. If you just opened one, then note that acquiring one of these gadgets is an essential step that you shouldn’t take lightly.
You ought to ensure you acquire a tool that can make hundreds of toasties continuously while at the same time not affecting its performance and toasting quality. In addition to that, you also need the best conveyor toaster that can make other meals, including English muffins, buns, bagels, and many more bread products.
To top off the list of things you ought to consider while choosing the best conveyor toast, there are also several questions you need to ask yourself. The first one is what the conveyor toaster will toast. Are you mostly going to serve bagels, buns, toasties, or a combination of all?
Second, how many meals would you like the conveyor toaster you choose to deliver in a specific time? For instance, I usually advise anyone starting a restaurant business to acquire the best conveyor toaster that can deliver anywhere from 50 to 1700 slices each hour.
The third question you ought to ask yourself is how much space you would like the conveyor toaster you pick to take up on your kitchen counter? Would you prefer a taller or broader conveyor toaster? The last, but by no means the least question you ought to ask yourself is the type of electrical needs you will need.
Contemplate on which electrical connections you will need 120V, 240V, or 208/240V. All these questions will come in handy to ensure the appliance you choose can keep serving your restaurant for years to come without breaking down or facing any issues in the near future.
That said, with all these needs, requirements, and questions in mind, I set out before you into the market and tested lots of conveyor toasters that could qualify as the best ones in the marketplace. I, then went on and created a shortlist of six of these products in order to make your work easier.
All you have to do now is keenly go through this review, pick the best conveyor toaster that best matches your needs & preferences, check its current price, and place an order.
With that in mind, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best conveyor toasters out there today.
The Top 6 Conveyor Toasters in 2021
|Commercial Conveyor Toaster||66 lbs||Yes||16.4x18x15 in||2|
|Radiant Conveyor Toaster||14 lbs||Yes||6x60x2.5 in||2|
|Compact Conveyor Toaster||44 lbs||Yes||18.5x16.7x20.6 in||2|
|Stainless Steel Conveyor Toaster||29.9 lbs||Yes||19x16x16.5 in||2|
|Electric Conveyor Toaster||42 lbs||Yes||21.8x18.5x17.8 in||2|
|Countertop Conveyor Toaster||41.6 lbs||Yes||21x17x16.8 in||2|
- The first masterpiece in our detailed enumeration is Vevor 2600W Commercial Conveyor Toaster: which has been designed and manufactured by one of the most reputable kitchen appliances manufacturers out there today, Vevor.
- This commercial conveyor toaster is best suited for any cafeterias or restaurants, and this is based on hundreds of reviews it boasts from restaurant owners around the world. Better yet, this feature has been further solidified by the tool’s sturdiness and durability. If well taken care of, this Conveyor Toaster can keep serving your business for lots of years.
- And in case something on the tool breaks down, finding a replacement won’t be a hassle either. And if any questions arise regarding how to use the tool, Vevor’s customer service is available 24/7 to answer your questions.
- Now let us talk about this tool’s ability to save on space and its portability at your workplace. Weighing only 66 pounds and with a dimension of 16.4 x 18 x 15 inches, this conveyor toaster will occupy a very small space on your kitchen’s counter.While designing the appliance, Vevor also ensured it could maintain a high toasting consistency by powering it 2600 W. the appliance can deliver up to 450 slices each hour.Other features about this product worth mentioning include its ease of use & cleaning, efficiency, as well as its aesthetics.
- Boasts a cool design
- Has a sturdy and durable stainless-steel construction
- Easy to clean, thanks to its pull-out crumb tray
- Very efficient and fast
- Delivers consistent results even after hours of continuous usage
- This powerful and efficient conveyor toaster from APW Wyott can deliver more than 300 bread slices each hour, thanks to its 10” conveyor belt that has been fit into the appliance.
- If you intend to place the tool on a small counter inside your restaurant’s kitchen, then it won’t be a problem since the toaster’s dimensions are 13,3 x 14,75 x 18 inches. In addition to that, the appliance weighs 54 pounds, which makes it portable and allows your staff to move it to different spots in the kitchen without a hassle.
- APW Wyott AT Express Radiant Conveyor Toaster has also been designed using the best stainless-steel housing in order to ensure its durability. This material is also super effective when it comes to preventing rust, wear, and tear on the appliance.
- To ensure its consistency does not change with time, the toaster also retails with a high-temp insulated wire. This feature amalgamated with the tool’s cool air circulation, that will ensure it does not overheat at any time.
- Can fit bread slices of all sizes and type
- Very compact and will save on space
- Retails with a stainless-steel construction
- Very consumer safe
- The toasting speed of the appliance is adjustable
- Boasts a durable and safe design
- If you have been scouring the internet for a while now, then you must’ve come across the brand Star Manufacturing. It has been around for several decades and one of the things it is known for are durable and reliable commercial kitchen appliances.
- Better yet, this Star MFG. Compact Conveyor Toaster is from one of their most famous product lines. The toaster uses infrared quartz heaters that are in place to ensure that the appliance delivers a consistent level of power.
- Very sturdy and durable
- Delivers consistent results even after hours of use
- Boasts a compact design to save space
- The control panel is easy to use
- You can adjust the toasting speed
- Whether you are running a restaurant or just like making toasties for a big number of people during holidays and celebrations, this Waring Commercial Conveyor Toaster is the best appliance for you.
- This tool uses heating and hardware elements that were specifically constructed for commercial grade use and also proved quite capable when it came to continuous use. During my testing sessions, this toaster delivered more than 1000 bread slices per hour and even the last toast was just as perfectly toasted as the first that came out of the appliance.
- In addition to that, it retails with an unmatched power level and versatility. You can use the tool to prepare a wide array of bread meals, including, bagels, pastries, and even English Muffins.
- Could deliver up to a thousand slices per hour
- Retails with indicator lights to make it easy to use
- Sturdy and durable
- Greater capacity
- Lightweight and portable
- Designed using heavy-duty stainless steel in order to prevent rust and ensure longevity
- This Hatco conveyor toaster is one of the most popular options in the realm of commercial kitchen appliances right now: and for a good reason. The appliance did an astounding job when it came to deliver consistent, and even results.
- The tool also boasts a stylish and modern design, which allows it to complement the interior design of any kitchen. In addition to that, it also retails with easy to use dials. I have a friend who runs a restaurant and she started with this toaster. She even told me that her first chef had no experience using conveyor toasters, but she had no problem operating this masterpiece.
- To top it off, this Conveyor Toaster could also easily toast bread slices of all sizes and shapes, including homemade and artisan bread slices. In regard to the number of toasties it could deliver, it toasted up to 5 slices each minute.
- Fast and efficient
- Easy to use
- Stylish and modern design
- Looks good on any kitchen counter
- Measuring 21 x 17 x 16.8 inches, we can establish that this Adcraft Stainless Steel Conveyor Toaster will not take up too much space in your restaurant’s kitchen.
- In addition to that, the fact the tool has been designed using stainless steel of the highest quality ensures that you can rest assured it will keep serving you for years to come without breaking down or getting rust. The toaster also retails with a 10” conveyor belt that will ensure it keeps delivering as required at all times.
- In addition to that, it also comes with a removable crumb tray, which makes the tool very easy to clean. To top it off, it can deliver around 280-300 slices per hour, which is sufficient to handle any restaurant, even during the rush hours.
- Easy to clean because it retails with a removable crumb tray
- Boasts a stainless-steel construction which makes it durable
- Includes a wide conveyor belt
- Can deliver around 280 to 300 slices each hour
- You can easily adjust the settings
- Delivers even and consistent results
It’s my hope that my detailed review of six of the best conveyor toasters has helped you pick the appliance that will best match your restaurant’s needs and requirements. All these appliances are also super convenient if you have a big family like ours. They are the best option when you want to keep everyone satisfied.
That said, for those who’re having a hard time picking from the six products above, allow me to make a suggestion. I would personally pick the APW Wyott AT Express Radiant Conveyor Toaster as the best conveyor toaster out of all six.
The toaster is super-fast, efficient, easy to use, and reliable, which is everything any kitchens need to pick up the pace during those breakfast rushes.
And what will be the best conveyor toaster in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!