When the morning rush kicks in, the last thing every restaurant owner need is an interruption amidst services. A normal obstacle that has been caused by increased customers is stressful. But when the halt comes from something the restaurant owner could easily avoid (such as broken cooking equipment) it seems way much worse. But the good news is, through acquiring the best conveyer toaster out there, restaurant owners can have one less thing to worry about.
Conveyor toasters has huge capacity compared to the usual pop up style toasters, and they can toast bigger amount of frozen waffles, bagels, English muffins, buns, rolls, bread, and other bread products.
Better yet, some of these products can accommodate large bread slices such as croissants, sub rolls, and much more. So, if your restaurants make its own bread slices that are larger than the standard sizes, you can rest assured the best conveyor toasters can handle them.
To top it off, conveyor toasters are way more versatile, and your restaurant can utilize them for pizza, pretzels, and even sandwiches.
Without further delay, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best conveyer toasters.
Top 5 Conveyer Toasters available today
|Waring Commercial Conveyor Toaster
|APW Wyott AT EXPRESS Radiant Conveyor Toaster
|VEVOR Commercial Conveyor Toaster
|West Bend Quik-Serve Toaster
|Belleco Conveyor Toaster, Electric JT1
- The Waring Conveyor Commercial Toaster is extremely practical with its smart and careful craftsmanship of heavy-duty brushed stainless-steel material. With dimensions of 18.5×15.5×13.5 inches and weighing approximately 27.9 pounds, this toaster is the ideal unit if you are looking for a conveyor toaster that can keep performing consistent results for a long duration. Better yet, Waring Conveyor Commercial Toaster can prepare up to 450 slices in an hour.
- This tool also retails with indicator lights and a power button that allows easy monitoring. You do not need to worry about laying hands on the hot surface thanks to the cool-touch side panels that have been incorporated into the device.
- It takes the unit only four minutes to heat up, which further makes your cooking process easier and faster.
- It is constructed of heavy duty brushed stainless-steel material
- Includes indicator lights for easy monitoring
- Can deliver more than 400 slices in an hour
- This functional and sturdy conveyor toaster can deliver up to 300 slices of bread per hour, thanks to its 10 inches conveyor belt. With dimensions of 6 x 60 x 2.5 inches and weighing approximately 14 pounds, this unit is designed to fit inside small restaurant kitchens. You can also place it in your home kitchen if you like.
- APW Wyott AT EXPRESS Radiant is also made using durable material thanks to its stainless-steel housing that further prevents rust, wear, and tear. It is also designed with a metal-sheathed heating element. You won’t need to lubricate its high-temperature bearings either.
- To guarantee longevity, it retails with a high temperature insulated wire. This coupled with the cool air circulation system incorporated in the tool prevents the tool from overheating. The cool air feature keeps the toaster cool even when you have shut it down.
- To ensure the tool upholds its selling feature of delivering a large number of bread slices, this unit retails with its extended warming area and super feeder to maintain high volume productions. The warming area also ensures that the tool bakes the bread slices according to your desired temperature.
- Boasts a safe and durable design
- Adjustable speed
- Consumer safe
- Boasts a stainless-steel construction
- Compact and saves on space
- Can fit bread of different types and sizes
- This conveyor toaster is well suited for both restaurants and cafeterias because of its efficiency and overall reputation in the market place. This fact is solidified by the fact the tool has been designed by a respected manufacturing company, VEVOR. If you’re a fan of conveyor toasters, then you must’ve definitely come across that brand multiple times.
- With dimensions of 16.4 x 14.5 x 15 inches and weighing 33 pounds, VEVOR Commercial Conveyor Toaster ensures high toasting consistency thanks to the fact it is powered by 2200 W. More than 300 slices can be produced per hour, this toaster is efficient and easy-to-use.
- Fast and Very efficient
- Easy to use and clean, due to pull-out crumb tray
- Durable and sturdy stainless-steel construction
- Boasts a cool design
- This hard to beat conveyor toaster can easily aid high production volume you require as you launch your business. Better yet, regardless of the large quantity of production and high speed, the tool provides high-quality results and consistency.
- It is also safe to utilize because it retails with a forced convection which further improves efficiency. West Bend Quik-Serve Toaster also ensures durability thanks to its stainless-steel exterior.
- Its design is created to fit in small places with the dimensions of 6”x15”x10”. Its single slot can accommodate even 2 slices of bread and toast them in only 90 seconds to the desired shade.
- Easy to clean due to removable crumb tray
- Convenient cord storage included
- Accommodates a wide range of croissants, English muffins, waffles, bagels, and bread
- Good for even restaurant use
- The Belleco Conveyor Toaster boasts an ability to bust out up to 350 buns or slices each hour. Reviewers who are normally restaurant owner also seemed to be satisfied by how fast and efficient this toaster can be.
- But they pointed out other pros too. The toaster is simple to use, has durable rugged construction, energy efficient quartz heaters with 75% power saving feature. It can be operated 24 hours/day and 7 days/week.
- The toaster comes with two-year parts warranty (excluded quartz heaters) and one-year factory-authorized warranty.
- Durable and sturdy
- Very easy to operate
- Can fit different bread items
I hope this review helped you pick the best conveyer toaster out there in the market place. These tools are extremely useful in every commercial kitchen and whatever you need to toast, you can rest assured the best conveyer toasters can do it. After extensive review, I personally pick the Waring Conveyor Commercial Toaster as the best toaster in this enumeration. The tool is extremely fast and will help any kitchen to pick up the pace amidst breakfast rushes in your restaurant.
And what will be the best conveyer toaster next year? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!