Imagine biting into a crispy toast and instead of the awkwardly dry taste you usually feel when you buy a mediocre toast from a street restaurant, you get an appetizing, fresh, and wholesome flavor that beats anything you have ever put in your mouth before. Mouthwatering, right?
That also proves that we all love starting our days with the finest things in life. The only hindrance is, in order to attain this level of deliciousness, one needs to acquire the best bread toaster. And not just a toaster that can deliver perfectly toasted slices. The one you choose ought to do it consistently and be durable to serve you for years.
Having this information in mind, I decided to venture into the marketplace and rounded up some of the best toasters out there. Initially I had a list of more than 50 toasters. However, I knew that this would make it hard for you to make a final, educated decision, which is exactly against what I was planning to attain with this review.
So, in order to make your selection process easier, I decided to shortlist this number to less than 10 of the best.
I ordered some of the best from the initial list, took them through a series of testing sessions, and ensured that only those that met all my set standards made it into this enumeration.
Without further delay, let us skip to the main section and look at the six best bread toasters out there today.
The Top 6 Bread Toasters in 2020
|Retro Small Toaster||3.9 lbs||Yes||10.2 x 7 x 6.3 in||2|
|Toaster 2 Slice Warming Rack||3.7 lbs||Yes||10.3 x 5.8 x 6.8 in||2|
|2 Slice Toaster Retro||4.45 lbs||Yes||11.4 x 7.1 x 7.3 in||2|
|Bonsenkitchen 2 Slice Red Toaster||3.55 lbs||Yes||10.8 x 7.3 x 6.1 in||2|
|Compact Bread Toaster||3.1 lbs||Yes||10.2 x 6.5 x 7.3 in||2|
|Keep Warm 2-Slice Toaster||3.25 lbs||Yes||11.3 x 7.5 x 7.5 in||2|
- For those looking for a simple 2-slice toaster that can enhance their cooking and entire kitchen experience, I introduce you the Keemo Blue 2-Slice toaster. This toaster’s design is 100% retro that looks like something from the 50s. The toasting performance, on the other hand, is like something back from the feature.
- To confirm the appliance’s ability to deliver, I used the thickest bread slices I could find, and they all came out perfectly toasted. May I add that I toasted more than 20 slices using the appliance and it maintained the same level of consistency throughout the time? Isn’t that impressive?
- Most importantly, this toaster boasts a sturdy, stainless-steel body, which improves its durability and ensures you won’t need to replace the tool in the near future.
- And in case you are into switching up your breakfast options from toasties to English Muffins or bagels, then this toaster has got you covered as well.
- That said, when preparing bagels, ensure that you turn the bagel feature on.
- This ensures that the tool only toasts the cut side of your bagels. If you fail to turn it on, then both sides of the bagels will be toasted, and as you may know, this can immensely affect your ability to enjoy the meal.
- The retro design will complement any kitchen’s interior design
- It retails in four different colors, which also makes it a perfect gift for a loved one
- Three basic functions included. These include the Bagel, Defrost, and Cancel function
- Six different browning levels for you to choose from
- Comes with warranty
- Includes a high-lift lever that will protect your fingers from burn injuries
- In case the first Keemo toaster we just looked at did not meet your toasting needs and requirements, then this more compact version must.
- First, this tool has high quality materials and sturdy high-lift lever that is in place to help you retrieve smaller pieces of bread without burning your fingers. The slots also boast an auto-adjusting feature that ensure all slices that go into the appliance leave perfectly toasted.
- To top off the list of toasting qualities, it also includes seven different toasting levels to pick from. From light to a dark browning level, you can rest assured the tool will accommodate everyone’s taste in your family.
- Extra-wide and deep slots
- Boasts an edgy and sleek design
- The stainless steel ensures durability
- Delivers delicious toasties
- To begin with, this toaster retails in three different colors, which makes it a perfect gift option if you have a loved one whose birthday is coming up.
- In regard to toasting efficiency, the toaster retails with a removable crumb tray, six different browning levels and a stainless-steel build. It is easy to clean and has extra-wide toasting slots that can fit bread slices of all sizes.
- The removable crumb tray is in place to ensure your kitchen counter remains clean by collecting all crumbs and debris that breaks off during the toasting sessions.
- Includes a high-lift lever
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Extra-wide toasting slots
- Six different toasting levels to choose from
- Just like some of the fastest toasters out there, this Bonsenkitchen Retro Toaster can easily handle your entire family’s cravings, thanks to its ability to get things done quickly. In fact, I thought I had the fastest toaster in my household until this masterpiece came along.
- The one I had was a four-slice toaster that could deliver four slices in less than five minutes. This 2-slice toaster, however, can deliver the same number of slices in less than six minutes, which is impressive given the toaster can only deliver 2 slices at a time.
- And when it comes to aesthetic, this toaster does not let you down either. It boasts a retro, aesthetic style that, I can assure you, will look great with any kitchen interior décor regardless of its theme color.
- In addition to that, the toaster retails with 2 extra-wide and deep slots that could handle anything I threw at them. I tested it using the tallest and thickest bread slices I could find, and all of them came out perfectly toasted to their edges.
- That said, the fact that the tool retails with extra-wide and deep slots does not imply you need to sacrifice on kitchen counter space. It could fit perfectly in a small space on my kitchen’s corner and was also lightweight to move around the house as much as I wanted.
- What’s more, the toaster has seven different toasting levels. I only use the fifth and sometimes third toasting level, but in case someone in your household loves their slices toasted to the darkest shade, then the appliance has got them covered as well.
- Another hard to beat feature worth noting when it comes to this gadget is its one-year warranty. If you are not satisfied with the product you acquired or received a defective product, then you can easily avail the one-year warranty and get a new replacement. Isn’t that awesome? In fact, it goes on to show that the manufacturing company itself has faith in the appliance they designed.
- If you are scouring the internet trying to find the most versatile toaster, then this BonsenKitchen toaster has got you covered. It retails with two other essential functions, the defrost and bagel function.
- Ensure the bagel function is turned on whenever you want to toast a bagel. This will let the appliance to only toast the cut side of the bagel and ensure that the inside remains warm and soft.
- Protected by a one-year replacement warranty
- Seven different toasting levels
- Compact and lightweight
- The two slots are extra-wide and deep to accommodate bread slices of all sizes
- Boasts a retro design that will complement any kitchen interior décor
- The main selling proposition of this KitchenBro toaster is the fact it boasts extra-wide slots that can accommodate thick artisan bread slices just as other thick bread meals such as multi-grain bread, waffles, buns, bagels, and even English muffins.
- In addition to that, the toaster boasts six different toasting levels, a removable crumb tray, a high-lift feature, and three different functions. Better yet, if you acquire it, the package will be protected by a one-year replacement warranty and 90 days 100% money-back guarantee.
- Six different browning levels
- Easy to clean thanks to the removable crumb tray
- Includes a high-lift lever that makes retrieving small toast pieces easier
- Extra-wide and extra-deep slots
- Easy to use
- How could we complete this review without a masterpiece from Hamilton Beach? Founded in 1910, this brand has been around now for more than a century, and over the years, they have built a reputation for delivering aesthetic kitchen appliances fit with state-of-the-art features.
- The first feature on this appliance that I tested out was the warming function. When the package arrived, I had toasties I had left over from the morning before so I naturally thought that it would be a great idea to see what the toaster could do in regard to warming.
- As expected, it scored highly on this one. The toaster perfectly toasted the slices without browning them any further.
- The next thing I wanted to test out was the slots’ ability to accommodate my homemade and artisan bread slices. Prior to placing an order on Amazon, I had read on Hamilton Beach’s page that this tool’s slots were wide and deep enough to fit in slices of all sizes and shapes.
- They were correct, and all slices fit in as expected. The only problem I had with the toaster is the fact the top side of the tallest bread slices were not toasted.
- Better yet, I toasted more than 30 slices using this appliance during the testing sessions, and it maintained the same toasting consistency throughout the time.
- What is even more impressive is the fact that the exterior also remained cool the whole time. This means that I can let my daughters use the appliance without having to worry about them burning or hurting their fingers.
- And in case this toaster impresses you, but you want to acquire a higher model version that can toast slices for more people quickly, then feel free to check out its four-slice version.
- Compact and lightweight, which improves its portability
- Retails with the bagel, defrost, and cancel functions
- Includes a high-lift lever
- The exterior surface remains cool to the touch amidst operations
- Multiple toasting levels
There you have it, my ultimate enumeration of the best bread toasters money can buy today. That said, I understand that you may have a hard time making an informed decision based on the list alone probably because you’ve fallen in love with more than one toaster. If this is the case, then allow me to give you my suggestion.
If I were to choose from the six above, I would pick the Hamilton Beach 22811 as the best bread toaster to get today. Other than the fact the toaster could not fit the tallest bread slices (which are rare anyway), it did everything else perfectly.
It is aesthetic, retails in three different colors, very versatile, the exterior surface is cool to the touch, and the toaster maintained its consistency even after hours of continuous testing sessions. What more could you desire?
And what will be the best bread toaster in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!