Who wouldn’t love an extremely delicious sandwich? I bet you would too. With that in mind, do you spend lots of your hard-earned cash buying sandwiches from different restaurants around town? I won’t judge you. In fact, I get it, we all love cheesy and tasty sandwiches. But why should you spend so much buying café sandwiches when you can make your own, more delicious sandwiches back at home? All you need to make them is the best bread grill toaster.
That said, I understand that given our world is filled with hundreds of thousands of grill toasters, narrowing down the list to the best can be a daunting task. That is why I took it upon myself to scour the internet and present a short list of the 5 best bread grill toasters in the marketplace to you.
- The Hamilton Beach 25460A grill toaster boasts an impressive amalgamation of features that make it just the right product for individuals or families who tend to make paninis for crowds. You can usually expect most grill toasters to struggle a little bit with basic slices of store-bought bread, and the Hamilton Beach does, but not as much as most renowned products in the market.
- Other than that, every sandwich I made with this toaster was perfectly toasted in all areas. There was still a small amount of air left in all slices after taking them out of the Hamilton Beach and the ingredients inside were smelted just right.
- Perfectly grills sandwiches of any thickness
- Boasts an elegant chrome finish
- Upright storage
- Includes preheat and power lights
- Its results are consistent
- The plate is not removable
- Quite hard to clean
- If you would like to prepare perfectly toasted sandwiches at home without a mess, look no further than this Kealive Sandwich Maker. It has been designed with high temperature and high-power functionalities to award you crunchy, delicious and perfectly toasted sandwiches.
- Now you can easily enjoy chicken, tomato and cheese sandwiches without spilling the ingredients all over the place every time you take a bite because the Kealive Sandwich Maker not only grills your slices of bread to perfection, but it also seals all ingredients inside the sandwich.
- The sandwich maker also heats up pretty fast and reaches its operating temperature quickly, saving you time if you’re in a hurry.
- Comes with 3 in 1 anti-stick plates
- Safe to use
- Easy to clean
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
- The plastic lock has been reported to break easily
- This compact Proctor Silex Sandwich Maker makes some of the finest sandwiches. You can prepare the best paninis; but note that the appliance lacks ridges, so you won’t get the signature marks made by most Panini makers.
- Besides that, the finished Panini sandwich will taste really good regardless of the lacking signature. The flat browning surface toasts evenly and the sandwich maker scored perfectly when I tested its evenness of heat distribution using 2 slices of bread.
- Both slices come out with equal browning from edge to edge. There is a downside of the sandwich maker. The toasting surface of this appliance is quite small, so you can only prepare two regular sized sandwiches at a time.
- Makes great sandwiches
- It’s compact and saves kitchen space
- It is working pretty fast
- No ridges
- Boasts a small cooking surface
- This state-of-the-art sandwich maker retails with 2 interchangeable plates, allowing you to utilize it as a grill as well as a sandwich toaster. It is easy to clean, so you can either hand-wash both plates or put them through a dishwasher. The sandwich maker also comes with a plastic cleaning device to protect the nonstick coating and 3 heating settings to grant you greater cooking control.
- Cuisinart WM-SW2N Dual’s space is sufficient to make 2 sandwiches at once without spilling out the fillings. The only downside is the appliances big grip, which makes it a bit bulkier and somewhat harder to store.
- Can cook 2 sandwiches at the same time
- Slices bread in half
- Made of non-stick grill plates
- Easy to clean
- 3-year limited warranty
- A bit bulky
- Takes quite some time to reach the desired temperature to toast
- Fill bread slices with your preferred type of vegetable, meat and cheese to toast the best-toasted meal with an effortless and single press. This Proctor Silex Panini permits you to grill or roast hot and delightful sandwiches of any thickness, thanks to its variable lid which professionally presses down on top of sandwiches and leaves enticing grill marks on every toasted meal.
- Proctor Silex Panini is perfect for anyone who needs a quick and stress-free meal that can please any flavor. This is, without doubt, the kind of flexibility each one of us requires in their kitchen area.
- Grills anything in less than 10 minutes
- Comes with detachable nonstick grilling
- Designed with a lockable, floating hinge
- The lid evenly presses foods of varied thicknesses
- Does not seal the ingredients inside
As you can see, there is a huge array of the best bread grill toasters in the marketplace, but I promised to help you choose the best one for you and your family. With that in mind, my clear and expected winner is the Hamilton Beach 25460A; thanks to its sleek design, toasting & grilling ability, non-stick grilling plates, ease of cleaning and low power consumption.
And what will be the best bread grill toaster in 2020? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!