There is a list of features that one ought to think about when buying the best toaster in the market, and some of these include;
- The ability to deliver evenly toasted slices
- Durability and reliability
- Ability to complement any kitchen interior décor
- A cool to the touch exterior
And so much more.
That said, even though all those features are important, there is also brand loyalty that should always come into play: and that is what specifically inspired me to put Braun in the hot seat, review some of their best products, and shortlist the number to two of the best.
But what is special about Braun toasters?
Founded in 1921 in Frankfurt, Germany, Braun is a German consumer products manufacturer, best known for its ability to blend value, innovation, and great designs in all their appliances. And if their decade’s long existence proves anything, it is that the company must have a great idea of what its customers require.
With that in mind, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best Braun toasters money can buy today.
The Top 2 Braun Toasters in 2021
|Braun HT400 Toaster||3 lbs||Yes||8 x 10 x 6 in||2||Check Price|
|Braun HT450 Black Toaster||3 lbs||Yes||8 x 10 x 6 in||2||Check Price|
- The first thing that attracted me to Braun HT400 Toaster when I set my eyes on it, was its hard to beat design. Actually, just from the image above you can tell that the appliance looks like a piece of machinery from the future.
- And after reading some of its reviews on the internet from previous verified customers, I was halfway convinced that it was one of Braun’s kitchen appliances that can surpass anyone’s toasting needs and requirements.
- With that in mind, I placed an order for the tool and in less than two days, it arrived on my doorstep.
- The first thing I wanted to test on the appliance was the width and length of its slots. I went into the mall, bought the thickest English muffins, croissants, bagels, and artisan bread slices I could find, then started my testing sessions.
- All the slices fit in the slots perfectly. In addition to that, the toaster also retails with automatic self-centering racks that adjust according to the slice’s thickness to ensure that all slices will come out perfectly toasted at all times.
- That said, I still had to test and confirm that Braun HT400 Toaster could hold its toasting consistency for a long time, so I used it to toast all the slices I had in the house. The process took approximately 40 minutes and the last slice that went into the appliance came out just as perfectly toasted as the first one that went in.
- To improve the tool’s versatility, Braun also included three toasting settings on the appliance; namely reheat, defrost, and cancel. The defrost setting allows you to toast frozen bread slices in a timely manner whereas the reheat feature is in place to let you warm your leftover slices without browning them any further.
- And in case something gets stuck inside the appliance or something goes wrong, it also includes an auto shut off and anti-jam safety feature that will halt the tool’s entire toasting progress.
- For those who hate regularly cleaning their kitchen appliances, its removable crumb tray has got you covered. This tool will collect all the debris and dirt that fall off your slices and keep your counter clean at all times.
- You will also love the toaster’s compact nature, which allows it to save on space greatly.
- Easy to use and clean
- You have four different browning settings to pick from
- Lightweight and compact
- Very portable
- Includes self-centering racks
- Powerful enough to handle slices of any thickness
- If you’ve heard of Braun’s ability to create some of the most aesthetic toasters and are looking for one that will complement your kitchen’s interior décor while at the same time delivers delicious toasties, then I believe this Braun HT450 Black Toaster has got you covered.
- In my opinion, the toasties this appliance delivers are the sweetest I have ever tasted, thanks to the automatic bread centration system that has been included.
- The masterpiece is safe to use as well because it retails with auto shut off and anti-jam safety features. If anything gets stuck inside the appliance, these features will instantly halt the toasting process and ensure the stuck item does not get browned any further.
- The appliance also retails with a removable bread warmer attachment, which will help you efficiently warm your leftover slices while at the same time keeping your kitchen countertop clean at all times.
- Comes in a beautiful package
- Very powerful
- Reheat and defrost functions included
- Auto shut off and anti-jam safety features included
- Easy to clean and use
- Delivers some of the tastiest toasties
- The automatic bread centration system ensures your slices come out evenly toasted at all times
After keenly researching, reviewing, and testing both of the Braun toasters, I can confidently pick the Braun HT450 Black Toaster as my favorite Braun toaster at the moment. It exceeded my expectations and delivered some of the most delicious toasties I have ever tried.
And what will be the best Braun toaster in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!