The best black toasters are exactly as the title suggests. They are toasters with the ability to blend in seamlessly with any kitchen interior décor. While scouring the internet a couple of months ago trying to find the new best toaster I could include in my kitchen arsenal, I realized that most of the best ones out there either conflicted with my kitchen décor or didn’t have slots that were long and wide enough to fit my beloved artisan bread slices.
That is why I decided to spend weeks of researching, acquiring, and testing multiple black toasters that could deliver all the above and present them to you in this detailed enumeration. Other features I paid attention to while coming up with this post were the toaster’s versatility and ability to deliver consistent results.
In regard to versatility, the appliance needed to do more than just delivering perfectly toasted bread slices. Other functions I had in mind included warm, defrost, as well as the appliance’s ability to deliver perfectly toasted waffles.
Consistency, on the other hand, is all about how many perfectly toasted slices the tools could deliver if one was using the tool back-to-back. And this is a big plus feature, especially for those who have a big family.
For instance, if you have 6 family members and all of them love perfectly toasted bread slices, then you need a tool that can deliver multiple toasties within a short period of time while at the same time delivering the same quality throughout the time.
In addition to that, if you’re looking for a toaster that can deliver toasties for multiple people within a short period, then I recommend that you check out the best 4-slice toasters.
Without further delay, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best black toasters out there today.
The Top 6 Black Toasters in 2019-2020
|Homeart Artisan Toaster||4.1 lbs||Yes||13.3x8.7x8.2 in||2|
|2-Slice Extra-Wide Slot Toaster||2.9 lbs||Yes||10.3x6.5x7.3 in||2|
|Extra Wide Slot Toaster||4.4 lbs||Yes||16x8x5.8 in||2|
|2-slice Black Toaster||2.2 lbs||Yes||9.2x6.5x5.5 in||2|
|2-Slice Extra-Wide Slot Toaster||3.45 lbs||Yes||12x7.3x8.1 in||2|
|Black Compact 2-Slice Toaster||3.8 lbs||Yes||8.5x7.6x12.3 in||2|
- The first product in our enumeration is the Homeart 2 Slice Toaster. If you have been scouring the internet for a while now, then you must’ve come across the brand Homeart. This company has been around for lots of years and are also one of the most respected brands when it comes to manufacturing kitchen appliances.
- That said, let us look at what makes this particular 2-slice appliance special. The first thing I loved about this toaster is its retro style and stainless-steel body that made it a perfect addition to anyone who desires a tool that will complement their kitchen interior.
- In addition to style, the tool also boasted a cool to the touch exterior, which was a must-have feature for me since I have two kids always running around the kitchen. For those not accustomed to the cool-to-touch feature, it ensures that the outside surface of a toaster remains cool even if the appliance has been operating for hours.
- To top it off, this toaster boasts wide slots and additional safety and security protection features. The wide slots are particularly important because they will allow you to toast bread slices of all sizes, including, but not limited to, artisan bread slices.
- The security and safety protection features, on the other hand, include the Anti Leakage and Anti Overheat protection functions.
- At this point, I hope you can tell this toaster is a must inclusion in your kitchen.
- And in case anything happens to the toaster within a year of acquiring it, then you are protected by the 12-month replacement warranty that comes in the package. Better yet, the toaster also has a 365-day money-back guarantee.
- And if you need any assistance with the appliance, then the manufacturing company also offers 24 hours prompt and friendly customer service.
- Retails with multiple safety and security features
- Delivered evenly toasted bread slices even after multiple uses
- The retro design and black color will fit in well with everything
- Very versatile
- Easy to use even for beginners
- The housing stays cool to the touch during operations
- The build feels a little bit fragile
- The area in between the slots does get hot
- The second product in our enumeration is also from one of the most reputable brands in the fields of kitchen appliances. I think the main things Proctor designers focused on while crafting this appliance were its style and functionality.
- When I placed on my kitchen counter, it looked splendid. And when it came to deliver perfectly toasted bread slices, it did not disappoint either. Better yet, lots of friends have asked me to help them order the exact same toaster for them. That goes on to show you how the tool exceeds expectations.
- Very compact to save on space
- Looks good on any countertops
- Delivered evenly toasted bread slices
- Retails with multiple browning levels
- The power cord was a bit short
- Not most people were pleased by the design
- Just by looking at this product’s image above, you can instantly tell why I had to include it in this enumeration. It has one of the most advanced features I have ever come across in a toaster.
- The other thing I loved the toaster it the see-through window that let me see the toasting procedure of my toasties without having to halt the procedure or lift the slices. This toaster also delivered evenly toasted bread slices even after multiple testing sessions.
- Very versatile
- Boasts stainless-steel accents
- Retails with an auto shut off feature
- Can fit bread slices of any sizes and shapes
- Comes with a see-through window
- The window can be easily broken
- Compact and Convenient. Those were the first things that came to mind when I instantly set eyes on this masterpiece. The toaster occupied the smallest space on my kitchen counter, and even more astounding, the compactness did not affect the toaster’s ability to deliver delicious toasties.
- This tool also retails with a cord storage beneath it, which comes in handy to ensure your kitchen counter won’t look cluttered.
- Includes a cord storage
- Easy to clean up thanks to the slide-out crumb tray
- Comes with a high-lift lever that protects your fingers from burns
- Could not fit my tallest bread slices
- The highest browning level burnt my slices
- If you are looking for an all in one black toaster that won’t fail to deliver when it comes to style and performance, then this is the one for you.
- Black + Decker T2569B fit perfectly on the corner of my kitchen counter while at the same time complementing my kitchen interior. I also loved the fact it was lightweight and super portable, which allowed me to move it around the house wherever I wanted.
- If I wanted to use it in the living room, it was easy to take there. This also wouldn’t have been possible without the long power cord the tool retails with.
- Beautiful design
- Easy to clean thanks to the removable crumb tray
- Delivers perfectly toasted slices fast
- Can prepare different meals, including bagels, artisan bread slices, and even English muffins
- Takes a little bit more time to preheat
- The exterior gets slightly hot during usage
- Needless to say, this enumeration would be incomplete if I didn’t mention a product from Cuisinart. Cuisinart is one of the most renowned companies in the kitchen appliances, given it has been around for more than a century.
- In addition to that, the main features Cuisinart is known for when it comes to toasters is the ability to combine versatility, design, and price in order to deliver a product that will match anyone’s needs and personal preferences.
- Having said that, let us take a look at what sets this specific 2-slice toaster apart from all the other mediocre toasters out there.
- To begin with, this appliance boasts the bagel, defrost, reheat, and cancel functions. For those who have not owned a toaster before, I explain all these in detail. The bagel function is in place to allow you to only toast the cut side of your bagel and it will be crunchy on the outside, but soft and warm on the inside. Sounds delicious, right?
- The defrost function, on the other hand, is in place to allow you to toast frozen bread slices that you take out of the freezer without warming them first.
- And if you have enough toasties in the morning and decide to save some for later when you come back from work or school, then that is when the reheat function will come into play. This feature permits you to warm up your toasties without browning them any further.
- The last, but by no means, the least function (cancel) is there to allow you to cancel the entire toasting procedure in case something gets stuck inside. If it were up to me, I’d say this appliance has got you all covered when it comes to functionalities.
- Another significant feature you can also note just by looking at the product’s image above is its multiple toasting levels. Seven to be exact. This, for me, came in handy because everyone in my family loves their bread slices toasted to different shades.
- I, for instance, love mine slightly toasted whereas my wife loves hers darkly toasted. A toaster with multiple browning levels like this one will allow all of us to enjoy our toasties exactly how we love them.
- To top off all these features, it also retails with a high-lift lever that allows you to lift your bread slices high above so you can retrieve them safely without burning your fingers.
- From a very reputable brand
- Blends in seamlessly with any kitchen interior décor
- Versatile and can execute multiple functions
- Retails with a high-lift lever to protect your fingers from burns
- 7 different browning levels
- Boasts extra-wide slots that can fit even artisan bread slices
- I couldn’t tell the difference between the third and fourth toasting levels
- The power cord is a bit too short
I hope you’ve found the best black toaster that will meet your needs and toasting requirements. As you can see from the review, I ensured all tools could execute the most important functions without a hassle. That said, for those who are still having a hard time making a final decision, allow me to jump in and help you out.
If I had to choose from the list above, I would pick Cuisinart’s Black 2 Slice Toaster as my go-to best black toaster. This appliance delivers everything a family may require and much more. It delivers evenly toasted slice, has a cool-to-touch exterior, boasts extra-wide slots, comes with a high lift lever, and so much more.
And what will be the best black toaster in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!