Imagine your kitchen space without the best black and white toaster. That’s right, it looks horrible. And given you’re here, I bet that’s how it looks like. Nonetheless, do not worry, because I’m here to make sure your next black and white toaster (If you had one in the past) meets all your needs and requirements.
With our entire world filled with distinct toaster models, each claiming (not always honestly) to be able to produce the perfect toasted bagel, crispy crumpets and slice of toast, it is worth ensuring you invest your hard-earned dollars in the right one.
Today, I’ll let you choose from a list of toasters that met my stringent expectations. From this enumeration, you can pick one of the best 2 slice toasters for the best price and have it delivered to your doorstep.
Best Black and White Toasters on the market in 2020
|Dash DVTS501WH Toaster, White||4.4 lbs||Yes||16x8x5.8 in||2|
|Dualit 26432 Studio 2-Slice Toaster, White/Grey||3.3 lbs||Yes||7x10.7x7.8 in||2|
|Star Wars Stormtrooper Toaster||3.5 lbs||Yes||12x8x10 in||2|
|Delonghi CTO2003.W Icona Vintage Toaster||4.2 lbs||Yes||N/A||2|
|Braun HT400 2-Slice Toaster, 220VOLT||4 lbs||Yes||9.5x6.5x5.5 in||2|
- Even though Dash DVTS501WH may incline toward the pricey side for a toaster that fulfils the same task as a 4-slice toaster at a quarter its price, what you are paying for in this case is the novelty factor. With Dash DVTS501WH, you can watch your bread cook using one of its 7 browning level thanks to the toaster’s see-through glass front.
- The best thing is the fact that you can see in real time whether you’ve set your toasting level a bit too high and have the chance to step in before it is overdone. The single slot allows you to put in slices of different sizes including, but not limited to hot cross buns. Better yet, the lift button is pretty high, so you do not burn your fingers while extracting the ready toasts.
- Can be the perfect gift because of its small size
- Quick to prepare the perfect toast
- Toasts evenly
- Includes 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Retails with a see-through the window
- This Dualit two slot toaster strikes an impressive balance between blending in with your kitchen and looking stylish. I have used the Stoneware version which retails with a pleasantly rough finish in black and white, but more colorful and shinier models are also available if you wish. Either way, Dualit 26432 is a good-looking toaster and it feels well-built too. The control buttons are all receptive and click positively when turned or pressed.
- Unlike most Dualit conventional models, Dualit 26432 pretty much qualifies as a standard pop up toaster. That said, you can lift the toaster’s handle to check how your toast is progressing without canceling the timer. It also retails with Dualit’s built-in toast technology which automatically fine-tunes the timer contingent upon the compartment’s ambient condition.
- Powerful 1000 to 1200-Watt operation
- Includes 9 distinct browning controls with extra settings between levels
- Comes with a defrost and reheat button
- Nicely built
- Star Wars aficionados of all age groups will fall in love with the Star Wars Stormtrooper Toaster which imprints the Galactic Empire logo on one side of each bread slice. That said, everyone who’s serious about their toasts in the morning or not fans of one of the most iconic films in history will not be pleased by this product.
- For the show’s fans, on the other hand, this black and white toaster will take your breakfast experience to an imperial level. Better yet, it can act as an addition to your kitchen décor or another collectible for all Star Wars fans.
- Extra-long and wide slots to accommodate bread of all sizes
- Includes a removable crumb tray for laid-back cleaning
- Decent power supply of 110-120V, 60Hz 850W
- Nicely compact and will save space on your kitchen counter
- Includes a defrost, reheat and quick stop function
- There are lots of decent looking toasters out there in the market, but if it were up to me, I’d say De’Longhi designs some of the best-looking ones. The De’Longhi CT02003W first attracted me with its muted black and white shade, but it is also extremely practical in a kitchen space as it is both very compact and cool to touch after usage.
- It retails with a wide range of functions like a bagel mode you can use to get that crisp on one side and doughy on the other finish. The 2 slots are also extra-long, so you could easily fit your bread slices in them
- Includes a reheat, cancel, defrost and bagel mode
- Gives consistent results
- Toasts evenly
- Sleek design
- Slots are extra long
- If you buy a range of artisan bread or bake your own, you will love the adaptability of this toaster. It retails with 2 extra-long slots that’ll hold 2 slices of standard bread. The slots are 1.5 inches wide, so you can also toast bagels, croissants and thick bread.
- The toaster has distinct settings for toast color and functionalities such as keeping the toast warm, reheating toast, and defrosting frozen bread products. The toaster’s level is designed to make it easy for you to lift small pieces of bread high enough to remove them from the toaster.
- Includes an auto stop feature
- A good quality toaster
- Comes with the reheat, defrost and stop function
- 7 different browning levels
- Sleek, compact design
My clear best black and white toaster is the De’Longhi CT02003W. To reach this conclusion, I considered the toaster’s quality of build as well as its design. After all, this is a product you will use almost every day, you would like it to last and perform as required for lots of years. The toaster’s easy to remove crumb trays are also a big plus because they’ll make your cleaning extremely easy.
And what will be the best black and white toaster in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!