Allow me to start by explaining what initially inspired me to create this review on the best four-slice toasters.
You see, I come from a family of eight, and everyone in our family is a toastie lover. So, this implied that while growing up, the person who woke up late had to wait for those who woke up earlier to prepare their toasties before they can jump in the kitchen to make his or hers.
This was extremely frustrating, and I think that is mainly because 99% of the time I was the last one to wake up. Worst yet, we didn’t even use the best 2-slice toaster. We used an earlier version of Hamilton Beach that would take more than ten minutes to deliver two perfectly toasted bread slices.
And the funny thing is, no one in our family ever thought about acquiring a 4-slice toaster until my aunt came over and witnessed the morning chaos unfolding before her eyes.
To cut the long story short, I understand how frustrating it can be when the toaster in a household is not sufficient to accommodate everyone’s cravings, which was my main inspiration.
With that in mind, I took all the toaster in this enumeration through a series of test sessions, so regardless of whichever you pick, you can rest assured that its performance level will meet or even exceed your toasting needs and personal preferences.
Without wasting any more of your time, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best 4-slice toasters out there today.
The Top 6 4-Slice Toasters in 2021
|4 Slice Toaster||5 lbs||Yes||12.6 x 12.2 x 7.9 in||4||Check Price|
|Homeart Artisan Toaster||8.55 lbs||Yes||14.5 x 13.6 x 10 in||4||Check Price|
|CUSINAID Stainless Steel Toaster||5.75 lbs||Yes||8 x 12.9 x 11.7 in||4||Check Price|
|4-Slice Stainless Steel Toaster||7.1 lbs||Yes||12.6 x 12.3 x 9 in||4||Check Price|
|4-Slice Toaster with Manual High-Lift Lever||8 lbs||Yes||11.5 x 12.5 x 8.3 in||4||Check Price|
|4-Slice Extra-Wide Slot Toaster||7.15 lbs||Yes||11.5 x 10 x 7 in||4||Check Price|
- The first toaster in our enumeration is from Lofter, one of the most reputable brands in the realm of kitchen appliances. Just like most toasters form this brand, this 4-slice toaster is pretty impressive when it comes to toasting department.
- It includes a timer that turns off the appliance automatically after your slices are toasted to the level of preference. The slots are also wide enough to fit in any bread slices. And if everyone in your family loves their slices toasted to different levels, then the shade selector has got you all covered.
- Multiple browning settings to choose from
- Easy to clean and store
- Retails with extra-wide slots
- Ideal for large families
- Comes with an LED countdown timer display
- Covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee and 12-month repair warranty
- If you have been tracking all kitchen appliances from Homeart recently, they’re all super aesthetic. It’s like the company’s main focus is this century. All their products look like they’re from the future, and this four-slice toaster is no different.
- This 4-slice toaster model also includes some safety and security protection features. These are anti-leakage and anti-overheat protection; which will both come in handy if you are the kind of person who tends to get carried away while preparing a meal in the kitchen.
- The tool is also covered with a 12-months replacement warranty and 365 days money-back guarantee.
- Covered by a 365 days money-back guarantee and 12-month replacement warranty
- Safety and security features included
- Retro design that will complement any kitchen space
- Dual controls
- Very versatile
- If you are mainly looking for flexibility and versatility in the four-slice toaster that you will introduce to your family, then this Cusinaid 4-slice toaster is exactly what you need. In case you have a modern kitchen, this toaster will blend in seamlessly as well, thanks to its aesthetic color amalgamation and striking stainless-steel finish.
- The first feature that attracted me to this appliance was its extra-wide toasting slots. I had seen multiple reviews online praising their (slots) width, but I still wanted to put it to the test. After the product arrived from Amazon, I went to the mall and acquired the thickest loaf of bread I could find and also purchased the thickest croissants, bagels, artisan slices, as well as English Muffins.
- To no surprise, they all fit in perfectly in the appliance. What’s more? I toasted all these slices back to back in order to ascertain the toaster’s evenness and consistency. As expected, the last slice that left the appliance was just as deliciously toasted as the first one that went in.
- In addition to that, this Cusinaid 4-Slice Toaster also retails with a high-lift lever that is in place to help you retrieve your toasted slices without hurting or burning your fingers. That said, the only area that gets hot enough to hurt your fingers is the region in between the slots.
- The rest of the toaster’s exterior remains cool to the touch regardless of how long the appliance operates continuously. Note that this is a must-have feature for those who have children in the house because it will keep them safe in case, they accidentally come into contact with it while it is operating.
- To top it off, it also boasts dual independent controls. This implies that you can use the two slots on the right side to toast your bagels using a specific toasting level (say 3) while at the same time using the slots on the left side to toast bread slices using an entirely different toasting level (say seven.)
- And in case you decide to get the toaster as a gift for a loved one, you are lucky as well because it retails in three different colors. This increases your chances of acquiring it in your recipient’s favorite color.
- Very easy to clean thanks to the removable crumb tray
- Aesthetic and pleasing to look at
- Versatile since it retails with multiple functions
- Seven different shading settings
- It maintained its toasting performance
- Generally speaking, the process of making the perfect toasties is usually a straightforward and simple procedure. However, at the same time, that does not mean you should not acquire a state-of-the-art toaster that allows you to get creative from time to time. That is why I present to you this hard to beat Cuisinart CPT-435 toaster.
- This high-quality four-slice toaster boasts an LCD screen that is in place to keep you posted on the toasting procedure of your slices, which is also an aesthetic feature. I mean, who wouldn’t want to see that and have something to say about it?
- When it comes to the toasting department, it is astounding as well. For starters, it boasts extra-wide slots that can handle any slices you throw in it regardless of their shape and thickness.
- The gadget retails with seven different toasting levels to pick from, which is a great feature if you want an appliance that can accommodate everyone’s taste in your family. And unlike most toasters out there, Cuisinart CPT-435’s highest toasting level do not burn bread slices.
- Another thing worth noting is its versatility. The tool boasts four different functions, and all of them will come in handy at some point in the future. These features include cancel, reheat, defrost, and bagel.
- I was particularly impressed by the bagel function because it toasted my bagels in a way that the outside became crispy and crunchy while the inside part remained warm and soft. The reheat function is in place to help you when you want to warm your toasties without browning them any further.
- The stainless-steel housing will boost durability and ensure the toaster can keep serving you for years.
- Includes a removable crumb tray that makes it easy to clean
- Stainless-steel housing to boost durability
- Extra-wide and long slots
- Seven different toasting levels to pick from
- Easy to use even for beginners
- Very versatile
- If you are scouring the internet trying to find a four-slice toaster that has a durable construction that ensures you won’t find a better toastie maker anytime soon, then this KitchenAid Kmt4115cu is an excellent place for you to start.
- This tool is entirely metallic, but its exterior surface does not heat up during operation, making it one of the safest toasters for those who have children in their house.
- It boasts four extra-wide slots that can easily fit bread meals of all sizes and shapes. The four slots can easily deliver up to 20 slices in less than fifteen minutes. Impressive, right?
- When your toasties are ready, also ensure that you avail the high-lift feature, which allows you to lift small toastie pieces high enough to retrieve them without having to worry about coming into contact with the area in between the slots and hurting yourself.
- What more does this toaster have to offer? Well, it retails with four additional auto toast functions, namely cancel, bagel, reheat, and defrost. The bagel function allows you to only toast the cut side of your bagels, the reheat function helps you warm up your ready-made toasties without browning them any further, and the defrost function allows you to quickly toast slices you may have taken directly from the freezer.
- You can use the cancel button to halt the toasting procedure in case something gets stuck in the appliance.
- Easy to set and use
- Includes a high-lift lever
- Can fit bread slices of all sizes and shapes
- Can be an excellent gift
- Does not overheat
- Highly versatile
- If the ombre design does not instantly attract you to this Black + Decker TR4310FBD 4-slice toaster, then I do not know what will. The modern design will blend in with any interior décor, regardless of the kitchen’s theme color.
- It retails with self-centering guides, which are usually in place to ensure your toasties will come out perfectly toasted all the time. And just like the Cuisinart we just looked at, this Black and Decker toaster model also boasts dual settings that allow you to prepare two different meals at the same time.
- If you’re a fan of artisan bread slices, homemade slices, English Muffins, or Croissants, then you’re lucky as well, thanks to the toaster’s extra-wide slots that can fit anything you throw at them.
- Before concluding the review, let us also speak about its shade selector as well. It boasts seven different toasting settings. And they were unique compared to most shade selectors I have come across.
- With this gadget, I could see a noticeable difference between every number. Most importantly, the highest toasting setting did not burn my slices.
- Boasts an aesthetic design
- Delivers perfectly toasted slices faster
- Easy to clean thanks to the removable crumb tray
- Exterior surface remains cool to the touch
I know your goal is to pick the best 4-slice toaster that can deliver perfectly toasted slices fast. However, I urge you not to neglect other features that can improve your toasting experience in the long run. These include features such as ease of cleaning, ease of use, durability, and consistency.
With those features in mind, I would pick the Cuisinart CPT-435 as the best 4-slice toaster out there today. It genuinely has everything from an aesthetic stainless-steel housing and extra-wide slots to multiple toasting levels and dual settings.
And what will be the best 4-slice toaster in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!