If you’ve checked out my recent guide on how to pick the best toaster ovens, then you remember that one of the tips I mentioned is that you should always start by separating your choices according to their manufacturing brands and only pick from the most reputable ones.
Why? Well, because unlike unknown brands, well-known brands have a reputation to maintain, which implies that they will go above and beyond to ensure that all the products they release to the public can deliver as advertised.
Toshiba is one of such brands. Founded in July 1875 in Tokyo, Japan, Toshiba Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate, whose line of products includes IT solutions (like quantum cryptography), lighting, batteries, printers, hard disk drives, semiconductors, social infrastructure systems, and of course, kitchen appliances.
What’s more? Over the years this brand has been in existence, it has become best known for its ability to inject durability and futuristic features in all its inventions, and the toaster ovens in this list are no different.
Without wasting any more of your time, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the 4 best Toshiba toaster ovens money can buy today.
The Top 4 Best Toshiba Toaster Ovens in 2021
|Toaster Oven Name||Weight||Timer||Dimensions||Slice||Price|
|Toshiba AC25CEW-BS Toaster Oven||16.21 lbs||Yes||18.98 x 15.6 x 10.79 in||4||Check Price|
|Convection Toaster Oven||N/A||Yes||N/A||9||Check Price|
|Toshiba Oven||14.89 lbs||Yes||18.98 x 10.79 x 15.6 in||4||Check Price|
|Toshiba Air Fryer Toaster Oven||19.84 lbs||Yes||16.7 x 16 x 13 in||4||Check Price|
- Do you like me, love kitchen appliances with retro designs, and are looking for a unit that everyone who walks into your kitchen space will have something to say about? If that sounds like you, then allow me to introduce you to one of the best retro toaster ovens out there today.
- On your kitchen counter, this unit will look like something straight out of the 50s, but do not let that fool you into thinking that it cannot deliver in the cooking department.
- For starters, the unit retails with 10 different cooking settings, namely toast, bake, broil, pizza, cookies, defrost, reheat, rotisserie, keep warm, and convection bake. I do not know about your needs, but these are more than sufficient to handle all the needs of my home. I’d also like to take a few lines to describe some of my favorite functions from the list above. The first one will be the convection setting. If you’re new to the realm of toaster ovens and do not know what a convection setting is, it simply implies that the appliance has an inbuilt fan that will blow hot air around inside the appliance for fast and even results. I tested it during my testing sessions, and it could deliver perfectly and evenly toasted slices of bread in less than three minutes. That is as fast as some of the fastest toaster ovens out there.
- Having said that, there is something you ought to note about the convection setting. Contrary to popular belief among beginner cooks, not all meals should be prepared using this setting simply because you want the results faster. Some meals need to cook slowly and at a lower heat level for the best results and you need to be able to make these differences. Here is a guide on how to bake using a toaster oven. It will show you the different stages that one should engage the convection setting.
- The other cooking setting I’d like to touch on is the reheat. This setting warmed up my leftover pizza slices in less than 30 seconds. That was mind-blowing, to say the least. Use the LED display on the top right corner of the appliance to pick from the different cooking settings.
- Another feature of the Toshiba AC25CEW-BS Toaster Oven worth noting is the fact that it retails with a one-year warranty, and you will find several accessories in the package you receive from Amazon. These accessories include a rack clamp, baking pan, baking rack, lifter, rotisserie kit, and a removable crumb tray.
- Delivers 1500 watts of power
- Retails with 10 different cooking settings
- Easy to use and clean
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Accessories included in the package you will receive
- Has a large interior
- The feet are antiskid even on wet surfaces
- Was the first product a little too much and you’re looking for a simple unit that can deliver what is required without all the unnecessary bells and whistles? If your answer is yes, then I’d advise you to invest in this Toshiba MC32ACG-CHSS Toaster Oven.
- The unit’s build is simple, but its performance will blow your mind.
- When the product arrived from Amazon, the first thing I tested was its consistency. To do that, I went out, acquired around 50 loaves of bread, and decided that I was going to toast all the slices using the appliance (back-to-back and without letting it rest.)
- What were the results? Well, the fact that the product has made it into this ultimate review implies that the results exceeded my expectations. The last slice to go in came out just as perfectly and evenly toasted as the first one to go in.
- After the first test session, the second thing I tested was the unit’s ease of use. It retails with a removable crumb tray, and for those of you who do not know what this is, it’s the part of the toasters responsible for collecting all the dirt and debris that fall off of your cooked meals. To clean the crumb tray, all you need to do is take it out, empty its contents into a bin, and wipe it off using a clean, damp cloth.
- For the thorough, once in a while cleaning sessions, the appliance won’t stress you out either. The unit’s interior has been covered with a non-stick material that will be easy to wipe off. Here is a guide on how to clean the interior of your toaster oven.
- The feet are anti-skid
- Has a stainless steel build
- Will blend in with any interior décor
- Has a sufficient capacity
- Very consistent with the results
- Durable and sturdy
- This is the first toaster oven I had used in my home. It was gifted to my husband and I for our wedding by my mother-in-law. Over the four years we used the unit, it didn’t fail once, and it always perfectly and evenly cooked our meals.
- And note, we didn’t get rid of the appliance because it stopped performing. NO! As my youngest sister was leaving for university, she basically begged me to gift it to her, and I did then I replaced it with one of the most reliable toaster ovens.
- In regard to what the unit can deliver, well, for starters, it’s exceptionally sturdy. While I owned it, my child knocked it over countless times, but that never slowed it down. Better yet, it boasts a cool to the touch exterior, which protects everyone in my household from burn injuries.
- From a reputable brand
- Simple design
- Has a strong and durable build
- Very sturdy
- Lightweight and compact
- Has a cord storage underneath
- The last, but by no means the least, Toshiba toaster oven is the Toshiba Air Fryer (TL2-AC25GZA(GR)). If you love individuality and are looking for a Toshiba unit that also qualifies as one of the best Unique toaster ovens, then this unit could be exactly what you are looking for.
- Straight out of the box, you will be blown away by the unit’s aesthetic and premium design. I placed it on my kitchen counter after using it, and since then, everyone who has walked into the kitchen space has had something to say about the stylish titanium cool grey finish.
- Having said that, this appliance isn’t all looks and no substance. The unit performed exceptionally in the cooking department as well.
- For starters, as you can probably already tell from the unit’s name above, the unit also functions as an Air Fryer. If you do not know what this is, it simply means that the unit will allow you to fry your meals with little to no oil by using only air.
- I know what you may be thinking now, “Won’t that affects the meal’s final taste?” Well, I thought the same thing at first, and to say that I was wrong would be an understatement. In fact, if I were fair, I’d say that the air frying setting delivered better-tasting meals compared to deep-fried ones. Every meal came out crunchy. So, if one of your goals and resolutions this year was to eat healthily, then this masterpiece is the product that will help you do that.
- Besides the Air frying setting, it has also been fitted with 12 other cooking settings, including dehydrate, slow cook, proof, warm, reheat, bagel, broil, cookies, pizza, roast, bake, and toast.
- Couple all these with the spacious interior and you have one of the most reliable toaster ovens money can buy today. During my test sessions, the interior could fit 4 lbs. of chicken, 12 inches of pizza, or 6 slices of artisan bread.
- Has a futuristic design
- Delivers 1750 watts of power
- Has a spacious interior
- A large LCD digital display included
- Easy to turn control knobs
- Retails with 13 different cooking settings
If I were to pick my favorite Toshiba toaster oven from the list above, I’d probably pick the last, Toshiba Air Fryer (TL2-AC25GZA(GR). This unit could do everything the other toaster ovens could do and even more (i.e. air frying and it has aesthetics.)
That said, if you had fallen for a different product, then I’d like to urge you to stick with your first choice because all of them were at par in regard to performance. As you can see, it’s just the last unit, Toshiba Air Fryer (TL2-AC25GZA(GR) appealed more to my personal preferences.
And what will be the best Toshiba toaster oven in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!