When scouring the internet for the best toaster ovens, most individuals are not looking for an appliance that would simply brown their meals. From its power and performance to aesthetics, the list of factors that influence their purchase decisions is practically endless. But of those influences, the one that stands out among the rest is the availability of a timer that allows you to prepare any meals to precision.
For those who are new to toaster ovens and don’t have a full understanding of how this feature works, here is a straightforward explanation. If you’re baking, let’s say a cake, these appliances’ timers will allow you to set the precise time you think the cake will take to be ready. And when the time you’ve set runs out, the appliance will automatically switch off and let out a beeping noise. As you can already tell, this feature will also allow you to prepare your meals while working on something else on the side without having to worry about overcooked meals.
With that introduction in mind, let’s skip to the main section of the post and look at the best toaster ovens with timers you can acquire today.
The Top 5 Best Toaster Ovens with Timers in 2021
|Toaster Oven Name||Weight||Timer||Dimensions||Slice||Price|
|Oster Toaster Oven||20.3 lbs||Yes||16.3 x 19.7 x 11.3 in||4|
|Toaster Oven 4 Slice||2.2 lbs||Yes||17 x 14 x 11 in||4|
|Mini Smart Oven||5.9 kg||Yes||16 x 14.25 x 8.5 in||4|
|4-Slice Toaster Oven||8.43 lbs||Yes||11.63 x 16.86 x 9.07 in||4|
|Digital Toaster Oven||16.21 lbs||Yes||18.98 x 15.6 x 10.79 in||4|
- If you’ve been following my posts for a while now, then you know that I always try my best to start my reviews on a high note – and what better way to begin a review on the best toaster ovens with timers than with an appliance from one of the most reputable toaster oven brands out there today.
- Over the decades this company has been in existence, it has become well known for its ability to fit some of the most futuristic features in toaster ovens with retro designs (as it is evident in this Oster Toaster Oven model.)
- When this unit arrived from Amazon, the first thing I noticed was its convection setting that I decided to put to the test right away. For those who do not know what this feature does, it simply implies that the appliance has been fitted with an inbuilt fan that will blow hot air inside the appliance for fast and even results. Anyway, to put this feature to the test, I went out, acquired around 20 loaves of bread, and toasted all their slices inside the toaster oven, back to back without letting it rest. The results exceeded my expectations. The last slice to go into the appliance came out just as perfectly and evenly toasted as the first one that went in. Better yet, every single slice took less than three minutes to prepare.
- Inside the package, you’ll find a durable baking pan and a removable crumb tray, both of which will make cleaning the appliance easier.
- Made by one of the most reputable brands
- Has a large interior
- Delivers 1300 watts of power
- Fitted with a convection setting
- Easy to use and clean
- Toasts delicious bread slices
- Very versatile
- This Mueller Toaster Oven has been designed with natural convection. This implies that unlike the first convection toaster oven we just looked at, this one doesn’t retail with an inbuilt fan that blows hot air around. Instead, its entire interior has been designed to spread the hot air equally in all directions. It’s not faster than convection toaster ovens, but it’s a whole lot faster than regular toaster ovens.
- This model also delivers two rack positions for improved flexibility. If you’re preparing a meal that needs a higher heat intensity, you will need to place it on the higher rack that’s closer to the heating elements. But if the meal you’re preparing requires medium or minimal heat intensity, then you can place it on the lower rack position.
- What’s more? As you can see from the product’s image above, it retails with an inbuilt light. This will come in handy when preparing a new meal because if you notice through the glass that it (the meal) has been cooked to your liking but the timer hasn’t run out, you can simply open it up and take it out.
- Comes with an even toast technology
- Has a spacious interior
- Has an inbuilt timer
- Delivers two rack positions
- Easy to clean
- Delivers a wide temperature range
- Easy to use
- Just because you’re chasing after functionality and performance, it doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice looks. So, if you’re looking for a unit that also qualifies as the best aesthetic toaster oven, allow me to introduce you the Breville BOV450XL Toaster Oven.
- When the product arrived form Amazon, I placed it on different kitchen counters, and it complemented all of them seamlessly, thanks to its intuitive design. That said, looks aren’t the only thing this unit has to deliver. It has been fitted with 8 cooking functions, a non-stick interior coating, 1800 watts of power, heating elements of the highest quality, a spacious interior, and an auto shut off feature.
- With this stroke of genius on your kitchen counter, you can rest assured you won’t need to get a new one anytime soon – unless you’ll be looking to get one as a gift.
- Sleek design
- Very versatile
- Comes with a removable crumb tray for easy cleaning
- Delivers perfectly cooked meals in a timely manner
- Backed by a one-year limited product warranty
- Has an LCD display
- If you’ve been scouring the internet looking for the best toaster oven with a timer for a while, then you know that a kitchen appliances’ review would be incomplete without a masterpiece from Black+Decker – so here is one of their best reliable toaster oven that I’m confident will meet your needs.
- This model has been fitted with four cooking functions (convection bake, toast, keep warm, and broil) and retails with two accessories that fit perfectly into the toaster oven. These accessories include a rack and a baking pan.
- 30-minute timer
- Delivers 1500 watts of power
- Very versatile
- Fitted with a natural convection technology
- Will look aesthetic on any kitchen counter
- Easy to clean
- I have three, nosey children in my household, so before investing in any kitchen appliance, I start by ensuring that it’ll be safe to use around them. That’s what attracted me to this Toshiba AC25CEW-SS Toaster Oven model.
- The unit has been designed with cool to the touch exteriors, which implies that regardless of how long the appliance remains in operation, you can rest assured its outer surface won’t get too hot. This, in turn, ensures that anyone who comes into contact with it doesn’t sustain any serious burn injuries.
- Has 10 cooking settings
- Delivers a temperature range of 150 °F to 450 °F
- Very powerful
- Durable and sturdy
- Boasts a large interior
- Dual-position racks
Did you enjoy my roundup of the best toaster ovens with timers? If you’ve found a model that you think was made just for your needs, feel free to place an order right away. But if you need help picking, then I recommend you try out the Breville BOV450XL Toaster Oven. It exceeded my expectations and was also more powerful than all the other models in the list above.
The toaster oven has even been reported to be used in commercial settings like restaurants.
And what will be the best toaster oven with timer in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!