When it comes to picking countertop products and other kitchen appliances designed for small spaces or apartments, the goal should be to find innovative gadgets and appliances that will optimize your time in the kitchen, while at the same time elevating your culinary skills and keeping your valuable countertop space as open as possible.
With that in mind, if your goal is to improve your kitchen product’s ecosystem, then one of these toaster ovens with pizza drawers from this list could be exactly what you are looking for. With the help of these professional-grade appliances, you can slow cook, warm, roast, broil, bake or cook, and most importantly prepare large pizzas without a hassle.
Without further ado, let us kip to the main section of the post and look at the best toaster ovens with pizza drawers.
The Top 3 Toaster Ovens with Pizza Drawers in 2021
|Toaster Oven Name||Weight||Timer||Dimensions||Slice||Price|
|Gemelli Twin Oven||35.6 lbs||Yes||18.82 x 13 x 16 in||N/A||Check Price|
|Oster Convection Oven||21 lbs||Yes||15.5 x 18.3 x 10 in||N/A||Check Price|
|Jarden Oster Convection Oven||21.6 lbs||Yes||23 x 23 x 18 in||N/A||Check Price|
- If you’re a fan of roasting, then this Gemelli Twin Oven could be what you’re looking for. This masterpiece retails with a removable commercial-grade fork set and a 3-pc chrome rotisserie spit rod. The removable rotisserie set will allow you to prepare a wide array of flavorful and healthy meals (up to 6 lbs.) while stripping them of unwanted fats.
- As you can see from the image above, Gemelli Twin Oven also retails with an unbuilt pizza drawer at the base. This lower oven will allow you to toast and bake your favorite frozen snacks, bagels, artisan bread slices, a 12” pizza, and more. In addition, thanks to the inbuilt convection fan, preheating won’t be necessary, and food will be cooked 30 percent faster than it would have in a standard conventional toaster oven. It has also been fitted with 3 rack positions and 8 distinct cooking functions namely keep warm, defrost, rotisserie, broil, convection roast, slow cook, convection bake, and normal bake.
- Use the three rack positions to place your meal where you think it’ll get the best cooking results. And when you’re preparing small meals such as veggies or meat slices, you can also feel free to use all three rack positions at the same time.
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Very versatile
- Has an interior cooking light
- Boasts three rack positions
- Comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s product warranty
- Delivers evenly cooked meals promptly
- Oster TSSTTVPZDS Convection Oven is arguably one of the fastest toaster ovens on the marketplace today.
- But let’s talk about this appliance’s compartments for a moment. Just like the Gemelli oven we just looked at, it retails with two of them, one for regular cooking and a second one dedicated for pizzas. But when I reviewed the product on the internet, I thought the pizza baking compartment was small: it wasn’t. I could seamlessly fit in pizzas of up to 12 inches. And it toasted them to the perfect crispiness at the perfect temperature as well.
- When you’re not in the mood for a pizza, you can also use the drawer to cook quesadillas, bruschetta, and other appetizers. In fact, Oster’s official site states that the pizza drawer will be perfect for baking anything that is similar to pizza doughs and requires a similar style of cooking.
- That said, the only downside with these compartments is that you cannot use them at the same time with the upper oven. But don’t worry about that. With most toaster ovens, you will realize that they utilize the conventional technology to cook, instead of convection. The downside of this method is that there is a high probability your food will come out unevenly cooked, heated, or baked. Usually, you’ll find that there are cold and warm parts on your meals or sections that are underdone and overdone. I urge you to check out my guide on convection toaster ovens vs conventional ovens.
- Thanks to this appliance’s convection setting, you can rest assured that heat will always be evenly distributed throughout your oven. It heats and cooks faster as well, which when coupled together makes it one of the most energy-efficient toaster ovens in the market today.
- If you’re not familiar with the convection setting, allow me to explain how it works. This convection oven has been fitted with a fan that will circulate hot air evenly to every corner of the oven’s interior. This means that every part of your meal will receive the same amount of hot air, thus resulting in even cooking results.
- Also, when you put your meal in the oven, do not forget to use the 60-minute timer to set the precise period you think it will take your meal to be ready. When the timer runs out, the toaster oven will automatically shut off to ensure your food doesn’t overcook. It will also let out a bell signal to notify you that it’s time to eat. If your meal comes out not sufficiently cooked to your liking, simply put it back for some minutes.
- The oven’s regular compartment capacity won’t let you down either. After testing the appliance for this review, I gifted it to my sister for her wedding, and she has told me that the appliance has come in handy both when she needs to prepare food for a small social gathering or her huge extended family.
- To top it off, the package you’ll receive form Amazon will also include a broil rack and baking pan, both of which will help you tackle any cooking need that arises. They are both removable and dishwasher safe as well, making the work easy for you when it’s time to clean the interior of the toaster oven.
- Boasts an auto shut off feature and a signal bell
- Easy to clean, thanks to removable parts
- Comes with convection technology for quick and even browning
- Very versatile
- The exterior surface remains cool to the touch during use
- The feet are anti-skid
- Delivers delicious meals
- If your goal is to elevate your kitchen appliances ecosystem, this Jarden Oster Convection Oven could be exactly what you are looking for. The appliance combines pro-level toaster oven functions, from a turbo convection heat technology to pizza making features so it can help you prepare healthier meals.
- With this professional-grade device in your corner, you can also slow cook, roast, warm, broil, and bake at temperatures ranging from 250 up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. The two rack positions will allow the oven to accommodate a wide array of meals without a hassle.
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- Handles remain cool-to-the-touch during operations
- Adjustable cook settings and temperature
- Has been fitted with a turbo convection heat technology
- Spacious interior
If you’re a cooking aficionado but are short on kitchen counter space, a toaster oven with a pizza compartment is the perfect solution. It’s like combining two or three different kitchen appliances into one.
With that in mind, has my review helped you find the oven that’ll be a perfect addition to your kitchen space? If it has, I recommend you place an order right away while stock lasts. However, if you’re having a hard time making a final, educated decision, I’m still here to help you.
If I were to pick from the enumeration above, I would choose the Oster TSSTTVPZDS Convection Oven as the best toaster oven with a pizza drawer. It’s sturdy, durable, easy to clean, reliable, versatile, and delivers some of the most delicious pizza slices I’ve ever tested.
And what will be the best toaster oven with pizza drawer in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!