The best Ninja toaster ovens retail in all sizes and shapes, from high-end toaster ovens and fast models, to futuristic toaster ovens. With that in mind, the best one you eventually settle on will highly depend on your personal preferences and needs.
In today’s guide, we will highlight my top recommendations from across Ninja’s entire lineup, meaning that instead of personal preferences, the only thing I took into consideration while coming up with the guide was the unit’s ability to deliver as advertised. Some of the features I tested while coming up with this detailed review include interior size, durability, sturdiness, ease of use and cleaning, functions they retail with, consistency of the results, safety features, aesthetics, and more. Only those Ninja toaster ovens that passed all the areas with flying colors made it into this enumeration.
The reason I have decided to list the features above is to assure you that I went above and beyond to make sure that the products I include will meet any home’s needs and requirements.
With that in mind and without wasting any more of your time, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the 2 best Ninja toaster ovens money can buy today.
The Top 2 Ninja Toaster Ovens in 2021
- Do you have a huge family or like hosting parties at your home? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then allow me to introduce you to one of the most powerful toaster ovens out there. I first came across Ninja SP101 Toaster Oven while creating a guide on the best restaurant toaster ovens. The unit performed so well that I promised myself I would always give it a chance when creating a guide where I thought it would fit. This happens to be one of them.
- The first thing that left me in awe about the masterpiece was its power level. You will notice after visiting the product’s page on Amazon that they have pointed out it will deliver up to 1800 watts of power. I do not know about you, but that level of power sounds more than sufficient to handle the needs of all the parties I host in my home.
- In addition to the power level, it has also been designed with a natural convection that allows it to cook up to 60 percent faster than traditional ovens. For those of you who are new to the realm of toaster ovens and do not know what a natural convection is, it simply implies that unlike regular convection toaster ovens, this appliance does not retail with an inbuilt fan that will blow hot air around inside the appliance. Instead, the unit’s interior has been designed to naturally direct hot air equally in all directions. I know what you may be thinking, “This cannot be as effective as the real convection setting.” Well, you’re wrong. I’ve tested lots of toaster ovens over the years, and while this unit isn’t really the fastest in the lot, I can confidently tell you that it will give lots of convection toaster ovens a run for their money.
- Another feature on the Ninja SP101 Toaster Oven worth noting is the Air fry setting. This cooking setting will allow the appliance to cook your fried snacks and meals with up to 75 percent less fat compared to if you were cooking with a traditional frying method.
- When I pointed out to my husband that the unit retails with this feature, he claimed that while the option does sound healthier, the meal’s the unit delivers must not be delicious. To say that the unit proved him wrong would be an understatement. I placed an order for the unit and prepared some fries for him. They came out crunchy and delicious, and my husband even went as far as mentioning that the fries might have even been more delicious than those prepared using the traditional frying method.
- Anyway, to cut the long story short, if one of your goals and resolutions this year was to eat healthier but do not feel like sacrificing your favorite fried delicacies, then this is the unit you should be planning on investing in.
- It has also been fitted with 7 more cooking settings, namely bagel, toast, keep warm, dehydrate, bake, air broil and air roast. I tested all of them and they delivered delicious meals as well.
- Inside the package you will receive from Amazon, you will find several accessories, including a removable crumb tray, dishwasher safe air basket, dishwasher safe sheet pan, and a wire rack. As you can see, most of these are dishwasher safe so cleaning them won’t be a hassle at all.
- Lightweight and portable
- Cooks 60 percent faster than traditional ovens
- Will preheat leftovers in less than 60 seconds
- Boasts a digital crisp control
- Easy to clean
- Feet are anti-skid on wet surfaces
- Wasn’t the first unit fast enough to your liking? If yes, then I’d like to introduce you to one of the fastest toaster ovens out there today. This Ninja DT251 Toaster Oven has been fitted with a true surround convection setting, which means that unlike the first model that retails with a natural convection design, this one has been fitted with a fan inside.
- During my test sessions, I also got to confirm that the convection setting is 10x more powerful compared to most standard convection toaster ovens. Regardless of the meal I prepared, the convection setting delivered faster, crispier, and juicier results.
- Speaking of meals prepared by the unit, it has been fitted with 10 different cooking settings, namely reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, broil, dehydrate, bake, air fry, air roast, and whole roast. I do not know about your home situation, but these are more than sufficient to handle the needs of my home. To back up the 10 settings, the appliance also boasts 1800 watts of power, a 60-minute timer, and a wide temperature range going up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. These are the features you will use to set a combination that you think can deliver perfect results (depending on the meal you’re trying to prepare.)
- Better yet, if you’re new to toaster ovens or have never used a toaster oven to prepare the meal you’re about to make, I advise you to use the glass door and interior light to visually track the cooking progress. If you notice through the glass door that the meal has been sufficiently cooked, but the timer is still running, you can feel free to shut down the appliance and retrieve your meal.
- Another feature worth noting is the smart cook system. This setting will allow you to attain the perfect doneness from rare to well done at the touch of a button, thanks to the integrated smart food thermometer. It’s safe to say that this futuristic feature takes the guesswork out of the question.
- The only downside I saw several people mentioning about this Ninja DT251 model on social media platforms is the size. I acquired the appliance myself and can attest that it is on the bigger side – but for good reason. As you can see from the image above, the unit retails with an extra-large interior capacity that can fit a 12 lbs. turkey, two 12-inch pizzas, a 5 lbs. chicken with a sheet pan of vegetables. If you are willing to trade a little bit of your kitchen space in exchange for a spacious oven interior, then I guarantee you’ll love this masterpiece.
- The power cord is sufficiently long to reach the socket if too far away.
- Fitted with the smart cook system
- Fitted with ten different cooking settings
- Easy to use and clean even for total beginners
- The air fryer will deliver healthier meals
- Very versatile
- Fitted with a true surround convection setting
Has this guide introduced you to your next cooking partner? If yes, then I’d like you to head over to Amazon and place an order for the unit right away while stock lasts. If you’re having a hard time making a final, educated decision, however, then worry not because I am still here to help you out.
If I were to pick from the two products above, I’d pick the first, Ninja SP101 as my favorite Ninja toaster oven. The unit looked aesthetic on my kitchen counter, was safe to use around my children, consistent with its results, and cleaning its parts after extensive use wasn’t a hassle.
And what will be the best Ninja toaster oven in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!