Compared to regular modern toasters, toaster ovens are bulky and space consuming. There I said it. But it is a small price to pay for a product that can practically prepare an entire meal for your household.
For years, the best high-end toaster ovens have been, trusty countertop baking and toasting appliances – appliances that did not just toast bread slices, but could also double as second, small-sized ovens, but with faster heating elements.
Better yet, today, most foods you would usually want to toast or heat, like bagels and artisan bread slices, can come out deliciously in a toaster oven just the same way they would from a standard toaster. And most meals that you were preparing inside your traditional oven would be better off sitting inside one of these spacious toaster ovens. And good luck roasting with a traditional oven because a toaster oven can do it in a timely manner.
My point is, you can rest assured that investing in the best high-end toaster oven will totally worth it.
And without further ado, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best high-end toaster ovens in the market today.
The Top 5 Best High-End Toaster Ovens in 2020
|Toaster Oven Name||Weight||Timer||Dimensions||Slice||Price|
|Convection Toaster Oven||16.94 lbs||Yes||15.7 x 18.5 x 11 in||4|
|Oster Toaster Oven||20.3 lbs||Yes||16.3 x 19.7 x 11.3 in||4|
|Countertop and Toaster Oven||18.1 lbs||Yes||22 x 19.5 x 13 in||4|
|Countertop Toaster Oven||23.6 lbs||Yes||18.7 x 15.8 x 11.6 in||4|
|Digital Convection Oven||19.8 lbs||Yes||15.55 x 17.91 x 9.65 in||4|
- If you’re looking for the best high-end toaster oven with a wide range of presets and a large capacity, then I highly recommend you this Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven.
- This digital convection toaster oven, which can easily accommodate up to six artisan bread slices or a 13-inch pizza, is definitely larger compared to most models in this enumeration. But we are talking about the best high-end, not the most compact toaster oven.
- With that in mind, here is why this masterpiece is worth to be bought.
- It retails with different cooking functions designed for distinct types of meals, including chicken breasts, pizzas, cookies, and sandwiches. These functions and settings will allow you to set the temperature, time, and cooking method (you can choose from 9 settings) for the most common toaster oven meals without having to play around with the dials and knobs too much – or relying on pure guesswork to find the best setting.
- This appliance also uses the popular Element IQ heating system that transfers heat through the appliance’s five quartz heating elements for precise and stable cooking thanks to the even heat distributions. Thanks to the 1800 watts of power it delivers, the appliance will be able to heat up in a timely manner, which in turn ensures that the meals always hit the table on time.
- Other convenient features that enhance your experience with this masterpiece include the interior oven light for nice visual monitoring, a non-stick cavity coating for easy & simplified cleaning, as well as a legend display for easy control of the appliance.
- Low energy consumption
- Easy to clean and use
- Durable and sturdy
- Boasts intuitive and versatile controls
- Retails with nine different preset functions
- Designed with heating elements of the highest quality
- The second product in our enumeration is from one of the most reputable brands in the realm of kitchen appliances. Founded in 1924, Oster has been producing high-end professional household appliances for over a century.
- That means it has been around long enough to know what its clients require, and this Oster Toaster Oven is a true testament to that fact. This masterpiece retails with a convection technology and a wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit to let you cook your meals with convenience.
- Comes with a removable crumb tray and a durable baking pan
- Has been fitted with digital controls with seven cooking settings
- Has a convection technology
- Interior is sufficiently spacious
- Exterior surface remains cool to the touch during operations
- The next best high-end toaster oven in our review is also from Oster. If that doesn’t prove that the brand only delivers qualitative kitchen appliances, I don’t know what would.
- Straight out of the box, you’ll fail in love with this toaster oven’s single door pull, which allows it to open both doors with convenience and one hand ease. This will come in handy when you are holding something but need to put something inside the appliance.
- Oster French Convection Countertop and Toaster Oven also retails with two different rack positions to offer you maximum cooking flexibility. If you don’t want your food to be too close to the heating elements at the top, then you can simply place it at the bottom rack.
- Has been fitted with a 90-minute timer with a signal bell
- Single door-pull for convenience
- Boasts the turbo convection baking technology
- Cooks faster
- Has two rack positions to provide maximum cooking flexibility
- This product is not from a well-known brand, but thanks to its aesthetic color combination, I had to place an order and give it a chance. Better yet, after the package arrived from Amazon, I placed the appliance in different kitchens (with distinct interior decors) and it blended in seamlessly with all of them.
- But that’s not all that Calphalon TSCLTRDG1 has to offer. It retails with 11 different preset cooking functions, including dehydrate, cookies, reheat, warm, defrost, roast, bagel, toast, broil, pizza, and bake. The bagel setting will allow you to toast only the cut side of your bagel slices.
- The package includes a wire rack, dehydrator rack, pizza pan, and a baking pan
- Has been fitted with a high contrast LCD display to help you easily control the cooking process
- Boasts 11 distinct preset cooking functions
- Preheats faster and delivers 40 percent more even heating than regular toaster ovens
- Will blend in seamlessly with any kitchen interior décor
- Has a large interior capacity that can easily fit a 12 inches pizza
- If your goal is to enjoy healthier, but delicious and crispy meals, then this De’Longhi EO141164M air fry toaster oven was designed with your needs in mind. The power convection setting allows you to prepare crispy, quick, and golden results every time – and with little to no oil thanks to the inbuilt fan and precise heating elements fitted in the appliance.
- What’s more? Thanks to the convection setting, it can preheat up to 60 percent faster than regular toaster ovens and full-sized conventional ovens. This, in fact, saves your time and money (in terms of energy) in the long run.
- Top it off with the nine presets for precise cooking.
- Compact to save on space
- Lightweight and portable
- Durable and sturdy
- Easy to clean and use
- Allows you to enjoy healthier meals
- Saves you money and energy
- Feet are anti-skid
If you have found a model that best meets your cooking needs and requirements, I urge you to go ahead and place an order while stock lasts. But if you haven’t made a final decision, I suggest you give Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven a try.
This model is an ideal medium size model that performed quite well across all cooking tasks. I was particularly impressed by its cooking functions’ ability to be customized to a greater degree compared to the other toaster oven models.
And what will be the best high-end toaster oven in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!