Do you remember the huge leap forward from flip phones to iPhones around 2007? Well, it is happening all over again, but this time with some of the best futuristic toaster ovens… and these new ones are game changers in the realm of professional cooking.
That said, as someone who is just getting started with kitchen appliances, how do you separate the best from the rest? After all, the market is filled with hundreds of thousands of toaster ovens all claiming to be the best, even though the truth is that only a handful of them are really worth your time.
Well, I have a solution for that. If you have checked out my guide on how to pick the best toaster oven, then you remember that one of the points I mentioned for beginners is to start by separating the units according to their manufacturing brands and only consider those from the most reputable brands. Why? Well, unlike lesser-known brands, leading kitchen appliance brands have a reputation to maintain, which implies that they will always go above and beyond to ensure that all their products perform as advertised. That’s what inspired me to create this guide on the best George Foreman toaster ovens. Over the years this company has been in existence, it has become synonymous with durability and reliability, and as you will see in the guide below, the company is dedicated to ensuring that its customers are satisfied with everything they design.
With that in mind, let’s skip to the main section of the post and look at the 3 best George Foreman toaster ovens money can buy today.
The Top 3 Best George Foreman Toaster Ovens in 2021
- If you’re tired of leaving your home in a hurry and getting to school or work late because your breakfast took too long to prepare, then allow me to introduce you a unit that is going to make all your troubles go away. During my test sessions, the unit delivered perfectly and evenly toasted slices in less than three minutes, which is as fast as some of the fastest toaster ovens out there. We can attribute this cooking speed to the appliance’s infrared heating as well as its natural convection technology. For those of you who do not know what a natural convection is, it simply implies that unlike convection toaster ovens that retail with inbuilt fans that will blow hot air around equally inside the appliance, this one’s interior has been specifically designed to push hot air equally in all direction. I know that it’s not as fast as a convection setting, but I can assure you that it performed faster than any regular toaster oven I have ever come across.
- Another thing that sets George Foreman TO2021B Countertop Oven apart from other toaster oven models and earned it a top spot in this guide is the fact it is backed by a 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty. If that doesn’t prove that George Foreman has faith in their masterpieces, they are selling you, then I do not know what will.
- While researching for the content, I also came across multiple individuals who claimed that their units ran into some issues before the three years run down and the company was prompt to replace or repair their units. The company’s customer service is also available 24/7.
- Let’s talk about the unit’s simple control panel with a backlit display, the 120-minute timer and auto shut off feature. After placing your meal inside the appliance, use the timer to set the perfect period you think your meal will take to prepare. When the time you’ve set runs down, the auto shut off feature will kick in and ensure you do not overcook your meal. And for cases when you are also far from the toaster oven, it’ll also let out a signal bell that is guaranteed to get your attention if you’re somewhere else within your home.
- Retails with a 3-year limited warranty
- Compact to save on kitchen counter space
- Boasts an easy-to-understand backlit display
- The feet are anti-skid
- The interior is covered with non-stick material for easy cleaning
- Has a 120-minute timer
- Cooks fast
- Of all the toaster ovens I tested while coming up with this review, this was undeniably the most aesthetic one. So, if you’re after a reliable unit that will also leave anyone who walks into your kitchen in awe, this George Foreman GRV6660 could be the toaster oven you’re looking for.
- As you can already tell from the image above, the unit boasts a bun warmer at the top. This not only makes it one of the most versatile toaster ovens out there, but it also saves you kitchen space because you won’t need to acquire a separate bun warmer. Besides the bun warmer, the product also can roast, broil, grill, toast, rotisserie and serve as a griddle. You can be sure, the unit will serve anyone’s needs and desire in your family.
- It is also extremely easy to clean, thanks to its removable crumb tray and non-stick interior. Using the cleaning guide, I shared above, I was able to clean the entire toaster oven in less than 10 minutes.
- Boasts a unique design
- Very versatile
- Has a curved glass door
- Bun warmer included at the top
- Easy to use and clean
- The feet are anti-skid
- The power cord is sufficiently long
- If you’ve been following my reviews for a while, then you know that I not only like to start but end my guides on a high note as well – and what better way to end a guide on the best George Foreman toaster ovens than with this George Foreman GR36BTO6B Toaster Oven.
- As you can see from the product’s image above, the unit retails with a separate Jumbo grill. I took it through a series of tests as well and to say that it delivered some of the most delicious hamburgers would be an understatement. The grill retails with a spatula and 2 drip trays to collect everything that drips off of your meals. You will find the spatula and trays inside the package you will receive from Amazon after acquiring the appliance.
- Now, let’s look at the toaster oven’s ability to deliver. It’s why you are here after all, isn’t it? When the package arrived at my doorstep, the first thing I decided to test was its consistency. With that in mind, I went out, acquired more than 30 loaves of bread, and decided to toast all the slices using the appliance back-to-back without letting it rest in between? What were the results? Well, the fact that the appliance made it into this enumeration implies that its ability to deliver exceeded my expectations. The last slice to go inside the appliance came out just as perfectly and evenly toasted as the first one to go in. Better yet, the unit delivered all these slices in a timely manner.
- The second thing I tested was the unit’s safety features. I understand that you may have children or clumsy individuals in your household, meaning that investing in a safe appliance should also be a priority for you. Anyway, after this appliance was done toasting all the slices of bread for approximately an hour, I touched the product’s exterior and to my surprise, it was not hot even one bit. This implies you can rest assured that if anyone in your home comes into contact with it while it’s in operation, the person will not sustain any serious burn injuries.
- Inside the package you’ll find several additional accessories including a wire rack, bake pan, and removable crumb tray. These are there to improve your flexibility in the kitchen space.
- A grill will be added to the package
- Easy to clean
- The interiors are non-stick
- Durable and sturdy
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to use
If getting the best high-end George Foreman toaster oven that will also be easy to understand for anyone is important to you, then I urge you to go with the George Foreman GR36BTO6B. The unit hasn’t been fit with unnecessary bells and whistles – and you can rest assured that the few setting it retails with will meet (or perhaps even exceed) your home’s needs and requirements.
And what will be the best George Foreman toaster oven in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!