An extra-wide toaster oven is an essential part of any kitchen space. Whether you prefer toasting bread slices, baking a small tray of delicious cookies, or even melting cheese on a pizza, an extra-wide toaster oven will accomplish it all.
That said, with a wide array of models to pick from out there, I understand that picking the one that would best suit your needs is easier said than done. And that is why I decided to come to your rescue.
To help you make an educated decision, I reviewed a high number of popular and highly rated toaster ovens, seeking models with a solid balance of value and performance. Better yet, I consulted users whose had reviews on leading retail sites to find out which features matter most to end consumers like yourself. So whichever product you pick from this list, you can rest assured that it will meet (or even exceed) your toasting needs and requirements.
Without further ado, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best extra-wide toaster ovens money can buy today.
The Top 5 Best Extra-Wide Toaster Ovens in 2020
|Toaster Oven Name||Weight||Timer||Dimensions||Slice||Price|
|Countertop Toaster Oven||14.07 lbs||Yes||15 x 18.5 x 9.5 in||6|
|Convection Toaster Oven||18.1 lbs||Yes||22 x 19.5 x 13 in||6|
|Air Fry Toaster Oven||19 lbs||Yes||21.5 x 23 x 11.2 in||6|
|Luby Large Toaster Oven||23.4 lbs||Yes||22.04 x 16.14 x 14.37 in||18|
|6-Slice Countertop Toaster Oven||9.58 lbs||Yes||14.57 x 8.82 x 17.32 in||6|
- If most toaster oven models you came across have more features than you require or simply don’t match your experience, then I think that this Hamilton Beach 31123D Countertop Toaster Oven will make a great alternative.
- While this model lacks lots of the bells and whistles included in most high-end models (such as cooking presets and digital controls), it can bake and toast exceptionally. It will heat your meals evenly, cook quickly, and use a small amount of energy in the long run. Its compact nature makes it the best option if you also have a kitchen with a limited counter space. but don’t let that fool you into thinking it is not large enough to handle a family, because it is. Its interior is sufficiently spacious to fit a 12-inch pizza or six slices of bread.
- From the image above, you can see that it retails with manual knobs on the front side. These are for adjusting the temperature (150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit), time, and a selection of essential cooking functions including bake, convection, broil and toast. In addition to that, there is a timer bell that will notify you when your food is ready.
- The only downside of this model I found is that its exterior surface tends to get super-hot during operations. So be careful if you’re using the appliance in front of children because if they come into contact with it, it may result in injuries. Also, do not let any power cords come against the exterior for safety precautions.
- Designed to allow easy access to meals
- Easy to keep clean
- Easy to use
- Spacious enough to fit 6 artisan bread slices or a 12 inches pizza
- Very versatile
- The feet are anti-skid
- For those with sufficient counter space that they’re willing to spare, then allow me to introduce you the Oster French Convection Countertop and Toaster Oven. This masterpiece offers you fast cooking functions and easy to use controls in a sturdy and durable package.
- Thanks to its spacious nature, this toaster oven can easily replace your traditional oven. And if you do not know the advantages toaster ovens have over traditional ovens, then I recommend you check out this guide.
- Very spacious
- Comes with a 90-minute timer with signal turns
- Has two rack positions
- Easy to use even for beginners
- Has digital controls
- Boasts a turbo convection baking technology
- If you’re scouring the internet looking for the best extra-wide toaster oven with a large capacity and conventional controls, then this Black+Decker TO3265XSSD could be what you are looking for.
- It boasts a collection of enhancements that set it apart from standard toaster ovens. Its convention technology, for starters, adds a major appeal. Lots of owners have praised this technology, claiming it is faster than you would usually find in other models. In addition to the convection technology, the oven is also great at keeping food warm, reheating, toasting, and even broiling. To ensure that it always gives you a cooking experience of the highest level, it comes with modern electronic controls with four different settings for specific types of meals.
- Other users also appreciated the 60-minute timer the manufacturer has fitted in this appliance. It will come in handy when you put in your meals and start working on something different, such as washing the dishes. When the countdown on the timer runs down, the appliance will automatically shut off, so your food doesn’t get cooked any further.
- What else?
- Well, this product is a durable and sturdy toaster oven, made of high-quality stainless steel that should help it serve you for years to come. Top it off, the extra-wide interior that can accommodate up to 8 artisan bread slices, a 12-inch pizza, or even a 9” x 13” pan with handles.
- Has an extra-large capacity
- Aesthetic and will complement any kitchen interior décor
- Has a 60-minute timer that will automatically shut off the appliance when it runs out
- Boasts five different cooking functions (air fry, keep warm, toast, broil, and bake)
- Meals will taste like deep fried dishes without using fat
- Durable and sturdy
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- If you have a huge family or tend to host parties regularly, then this Luby Extra Large Toaster Oven was designed with your needs in mind. The interior space is sufficient to roast a 20-lb turkey, bake a 14-inch pizza, or even prepare a family cake.
- It has also been fitted with a 60-minute timer and a temperature adjustment knob that you can use to set the exact specifications your meal needs to come out perfectly cooked. And when the timer runs out, the toaster oven will automatically shut off and let out a signal bell to notify you.
- Delivers meals fast
- Very versatile
- Boasts a spacious interior
- Easy to use and clean
- Durable and sturdy
- Super even heating
- The last, but by no means the least, extra-wide toaster oven in our review is also from Hamilton. If this proves anything, it’s that this company knows what it’s doing, and its products are of the highest quality.
- This Hamilton Beach 31411 model has been specifically designed to save you time and energy. It can heat 28 percent faster and use 64 percent less energy compared to regular toaster ovens. The package you receive from Amazon will include accessories such as a baking rack and a baking pan.
- Comes with cooking accessories
- Includes a 30-minute timer and auto shut off feature
- Can fit up to 6 artisan bread slices or a 12-inch pizza
- Durable and sturdy
- Saves you time and energy
- Exterior surface remains cool to the touch during operations
Given the time it took me to compile this review, I hope it has helped you pick an extra-wide toaster oven that will serve your family for the years to come. As I mentioned at the beginning of the post, I tested all the appliances myself, so whichever you pick, you can rest assured it will meet your needs.
That said, if you’re having a hard time making a final, educated decision, allow me to help you out. If I were to pick from the review above, I would choose the Black+Decker TO3265XSSD as the best extra-wide toaster oven. It heats quickly, comes with useful accessories, and boasts simple, intuitive controls knobs. It also blends in seamlessly in any kitchen space.
And what will be the best extra-wide toaster oven in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!