If your restaurant routinely serves for its customers toasted slices or breakfast meals like English muffins and bagels, then you could benefit from adding one of these best conveyor toaster ovens to your kitchen appliances line up. They are perfect for toasting a high amount of bread slices every hour, and make your business’ breakfast services a snap and also serve as the perfect replacement if you and your staff are tired of toasting your customer’s artisan bread slices in regular ovens or four-slice pop-up toasters.
Unlike a pop-up toaster or regular oven, a conveyor toaster oven boasts a moving conveyor belt inside, which helps the appliance to toast quickly and evenly. And before I get to the main section of the post and look at the review allow me to mention that these products aren’t set aside just for commercial purposes. If you have a big family or tend to host parties in your household, then getting the best conveyor toaster oven will be your best interest as well.
The Top 5 Best Conveyor Toaster Ovens in 2020
|Toaster Oven Name||Weight||Timer||Dimensions||Slice||Price|
|Countertop Conveyor Toaster||41.6 lbs||Yes||21 x 17 x 16.8 in||4|
|Commercial Conveyor Toaster||38 lbs||Yes||21.7 x 18.9 x 16.9 in||4|
|120V Conveyor Toaster||8 lbs||Yes||21.9 x 19.4 x 18 in||4|
|Conveyor Toaster T140||N/A||Yes||14.5 x 17 x 16.5 in||4|
|Stainless Steel Conveyor Toaster||29.9 lbs||Yes||19 x 16 x 16.5 in||4|
- If you don’t care about aesthetics and are only looking for a conveyor toaster oven with an astounding quality level and life expectancy, then this Adcraft CVYT-120 Countertop Conveyor Toaster was designed with your needs in mind.
- It has been made of a shiny and sturdy stainless steel to ensure a maximum life span. In addition to that, the stainless steel also remains cool to the touch during operations. This ensures that in case someone accidentally comes into contact with the appliance while it’s on, they won’t sustain any serious burn injuries.
- The appliance also allows you to toast up to 300 artisan bread slices in an hour and the speed is adjustable. When it isn’t the rush hour period in your restaurant, you can simply adjust its speed to match the demand, without affecting the toasting quality.
- Cleaning it won’t be a hassle either, thanks to the removable crumb tray that’s also dishwasher safe. If you don’t know what a removable crumb tray is, it’s the part at the bottom of toaster that collects all the debris and dirt that fall off of your cooked meals. To clean the crumb tray, all you need to do is take it out, empty it on top of a trash can or sink, wipe it down using a clean cloth, and put it back in the appliance.
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Very efficient
- Designed with high-quality heating elements
- Boasts a durable and sturdy construction
- Very powerful
- The exterior surface remains cool to the touch during operation
- Just like the Adcraft conveyor toaster oven we just looked at, this VEVOR 110V Commercial Conveyor Toaster delivers up to 300 bread slices per hour. But this masterpiece has also been fitted with a 2200W power level and a voltage of 110V 60Hz. The two coupled together make it one of the fastest and most efficient toaster ovens I have ever come across.
- It is also extremely easy to use, and even total beginners can learn how to operate the appliance after a few tries.
- From the image above, you’ll also see that this masterpiece includes a shade control knob with seven different levels. This allows it to accommodate your customers’ tastes. So, if some of your clients love their toasties darkly toasted but others love them lightly toasted, they can all get what they desire. That said, while operating the appliance for the first time, I suggest that you start with the lower levels so you can have a basic idea of what to expect from each level. This way, if the slices come out too lightly toasted, you can simply put them back into the appliance and toast them more. But if you start with a higher number and the slices come darker than your customers’ liking, then you won’t have a way around it.
- The toaster’s stainless-steel exterior will also allow it to last long on your kitchen shelf. I have several friends who own restaurants and all of them claim they have been using this model for more than 3 years now. If that doesn’t prove its durability, I don’t know what would.
- To top it off, it boasts an aesthetic design too. I placed it in different kitchen spaces, and it complemented all of them perfectly.
- Boasts seven toasting levels
- Very powerful
- Can deliver up to 300 bread slices per hour
- The exterior surface remains cool to the touch during operations
- Will compliment any kitchen interior décor
- The feet are anti-skid
- Durable and sturdy
- If you’re scouring the internet looking for the best conveyor toaster oven that also qualifies as the best compact toaster oven, then this APW Wyott AT EXPRESS Radiant 120V Conveyor Toaster could be what you’re looking for.
- Its design allows it to fit perfectly in tight space areas on smaller counters. This masterpiece has also been designed to keep your toasties warm until they’re ready to serve, which I’m sure your customers will appreciate. And just like the first product we looked at, it has a variable speed control too for the conveyor belt, which will come in handy during non-rush hour periods.
- Has a sturdy stainless-steel construction
- Delivers over 300 bread slices per hour
- Designed to perfectly fit in tight spaces
- Its color allows it to blend in seamlessly with any kitchen decors
- Exterior surface remains cool to the touch during operations
- This Conveyor Toaster T140 boasts a compact design and color combination that will suit any kitchen interiors. It’s considerably taller compared to the other conveyor toaster ovens in this enumeration but its width is extremely compact.
- It delivers perfectly and evenly toasted slices at all times, thanks to its high-quality heating elements and 7 levels shade selector. The seventh level delivers dark toasted slices whereas the first delivers lightly toasted slices.
- Lightweight and portable
- Sturdy and durable
- Delivers evenly toasted slices in a timely manner
- Feet are anti-skid
- This list would be incomplete without at least one product form one of the most reputable brands in the realm of commercial kitchen appliances, Waring. The company has been around for decades and is best known for its high-quality products that don’t disappoint in the toasting department.
- This Waring Commercial CTS1000B Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Conveyor Toaster is a true testament to their promise. This masterpiece’s design is simple and compact – and its heating elements ensure that every slice that goes in comes out perfectly and evenly toasted. The 2700-watt power allows it to handle anything you throw in it.
- Boasts a large 2-inch opening to accommodate thick bread slices and bagels
- Heavy-duty and durable
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Delivers perfectly and evenly toasted slices
- Very powerful
I spent days testing products to come up with this buying guide and review so I hope it has helped you find the best conveyor toaster oven that can accommodate your restaurant needs. If you have, I recommend you place an order right away while stock lasts.
And if you haven’t, I suggest that you try out the VEVOR 110V Commercial Conveyor Toaster. I know multiple restaurants that use this appliance and all of them have claimed that it has never let them down, not even at rush hours.
And what will be the best conveyor toaster oven in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!