If you are scouring the internet trying to find the most spacious toaster oven, then you won’t need to look any further than this detailed post. Before acquiring one of these masterpieces, I was using one of the best four-slice toaster; and it was also sufficient for me.
But then my three children who are all toastie lovers came across and I either had to acquire another four-slice toaster or an entirely different product that could fit all the slices that my family required at the same time.
That was the point when I came across 9-slice toaster ovens. They’re the product I didn’t know my kitchen needed. When I don’t feel like having toasties for breakfast, I can also use the appliance to prepare a whole lot of other foods including Greek Frittata, Maple-glazed sausage and figs, hard-boiled eggs, whole wheat blueberry cornbread muffins, baked eggs, cinnamon bananas, whole wheat banana walnut muffins, and so much more.
If that doesn’t prove that these appliances are also the most versatile gadgets, I don’t know what will.
Without wasting any more of your time, let us skip to the main section of the post and look at the best 9-slice toaster ovens.
The Top 4 Best 9-Slice Toaster Ovens in 2020
- If you know me and are a fan of my content, then you know that I always start my reviews on a high note. The first product today is from one of the most reputable brands in the kitchen appliance’s realm. Founded in 1971, Cuisinart has been respected over the decades for its unique ability to combine durability, sturdiness, reliability, efficiency, and great designs in all their products.
- This Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven is no different.
- Straight out of the box, I started with testing the appliance’s power. I acquired the thickest food slices I could find and placed them inside the appliance. If the toaster’s heat penetrated these meals, then it would surely be able to handle anything you have in mind. Needless to say, all the meals came out perfectly and evenly toasted.
- If you’re a fan of homemade or artisan bread slices, they will fit inside the appliance without a hassle as well.
- Next, I tested the appliance’s consistency. I used the masterpiece to prepare a wide array of foods for 30 minutes straight to see if it would maintain its quality. The last slice to go in came out as perfectly toasted as the first one that went in.
- Add to the fact the toaster oven boasts a convection setting, which makes it one of the fastest toaster ovens. It can cook 35 percent faster than any standard oven. 15 cooking settings have also been included in this appliance to give you more freedom in the kitchen.
- The interior is very spacious
- The convection setting allows it to work faster
- Retails with a digital display to make it easy to use
- The feet are anti-slip
- Delivers perfectly and evenly toasted meals
- Comes with a shade control
- Just from its name above, you can tell what ConvectionWorks Hi-Q Intelligent Countertop Oven’s unique selling proposition is. It boasts a high IQ, which implies that the appliance will automatically calculate the ideal heat and temperature and remember those settings in the future to deliver the exact amount of heat required by your meals. The appliance can reach up to 450oF, so it is ideal to prepare a wide array of meals, like bagels, pizzas, muffins or cookies.
- The package also comes with everything you may need to carry out your cooking tasks. These additions include a quick recipe guide, easy to clean removable crumb tray, 2 silicone potholders, rotisserie spit and rods, wire rack and handle, cooking pan, and a high-quality bamboo cutting board.
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- Comes with many tools inside the package
- Looks aesthetic
- Sturdy and durable
- If you’re tired of leaving your home late or with an empty stomach for work or school, this NUWAVE BRAVO XL 1800-Watt Convection Oven could be what you’re looking for. It retails with an inbuilt fan that will circulate hot air inside the appliance. This ensures that all your foods will be evenly cooked and come out in a timely manner.
- But also understand that not all meals should be cooked using the convection setting. Some meals need to take the time they’re designed for, so they can come out crusty and even more delicious. The package you receive from Amazon will also include a one year warranty.
- Very versatile
- Boasts a unique design
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- Looks good on any kitchen counters
- OKVAC Toaster Oven Convection Toaster Oven retails with 10 pre-programmed cook functions. These include roast, defrost, bagel, toast, cookies, pizza, broil, bake, warm and reheat. They will all come in handy sometime.
- When you’re preparing bagel slices, ensure you activate the bagel setting. This will allow the toaster oven to only toast the cut side of your bagel slices. It will also do it in a way that the outside surfaces become crusty, but the insides remain soft and warm. Isn’t that the goal?
- The appliance has a great feature, that it is convection powered. An inbuilt fan will circulate the heat, speeding up the cooking process by stripping away the cold air that surrounds the meals.
- Convection powered
- Super easy to clean
- The interior is spacious
- Retails with 4 high-quality heating elements
- The exterior surface is cool to the touch
I spent days researching and testing all the models above, so you can rest assured that the one you pick will meet all your toasting needs and requirements. But if you are having a hard time making a final, educated decision, allow me to share my personal opinion. If I were to pick from the list above, I would choose the Cuisinart TOB-260N1 Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven as my favorite 9-slice toaster oven. It is sufficiently spacious, boasts the speed convection setting, and its exterior surface remains cool to the touch during operations.
And what will be the best 9-slice toaster oven in 2021? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!