There is a reason sandwiches dominate lunch boxes all across America – they are easy to prepare, plain good, and very easy to store. But when you go ahead and grill that sandwich, you’ll have something entirely new, a melty and warm Panini.
Better yet, all you need in order to replicate a deli-quality Panini from the comfort of your home is one of the best top Panini Presses. Simple enough, right? Well, as it turns out, Panini Presses today can do way more than just press your sandwiches. You can use them as waffle makers, griddles, grills, and much more. The options of things you can do are endless and honestly overwhelming.
Lucky for you, to ensure that you only invest in the best I tested more than 20 of the best models in the market and created a rundown of the best five from that list. All you ought to do now is go through the list and pick the one you think will best meet your needs and personal preferences.
The Top 5 Best Top Panini Presses in 2021
- The name Hamilton Beach is synonymous with countertop toaster ovens in the kitchen appliances industry, but their Panini Presses are nothing to sneeze at. This Hamilton Beach 25460A Panini Press has been designed to handle the needs of any home and one can use it to grill a wide array of meats, sandwiches, and vegetables. These meats include chicken, steaks, hot dogs, and burgers too.
- During my test sessions, I noticed that this compact press can comfily fit two sandwiches at once unless you like your Panini sandwiches really small, in which case you can fit even up to six. Add to that the fact that the unit retails with a floating lid and you have one of the most reliable Panini Presses in the market.
- The fact the lid is floating simply implies that it will evenly press Panini sandwiches of any size. What’s more? You won’t need to flip your Panini sandwiches while using this masterpiece because both plates will be heated so they can evenly brown your sandwiches. All the sandwiches I prepared using this appliance came out warm, and crispy.
- When you are done using your appliance, simply clean it using this detailed guide on how to clean a Panini Press, and store it upright so it does not take up too much kitchen counter space. The stylish chrome finish will sufficiently complement your kitchen interior décor.
- Boasts a top lid lock
- Upright storage
- Stylish chrome finish
- Very powerful
- Compact to save on counter space
- No need to flip your Paninis
- Great for a wide array of meals
- Do you have children or clumsy individuals in your household and you’re looking for a unit that can also double up as one of the safest top Panini Presses? If yes, then I’d like to introduce you to this Chefman Panini Press.
- This unit has been fitted with a cool to the touch exterior, which means that regardless of how long the appliance stays in operation, you can rest assured that its exterior surface will not get excessively hot. This, in turn, protects everyone in your household from sustaining any serious burn injuries.
- Retails from a reputable brand
- Prepares Panini sandwiches fast
- Easy to clean and use
- Adjustable for any occasion
- UL approved
- The package includes a user guide
- For those who believe that the ‘bigger the better, then I would encourage you all to check out this Ovente GP1000BR Panini Press. The unit will allow you to prepare up to four sandwiches (or two generously packed Paninis) with the press of a lever.
- I also really loved the adjustable thickness level delivered by the floating hinge system. This allowed the unit to accommodate even the heartiest slices of artisan bread slices. Another thing you’ll be pleased to know is that the quick heating non-stick surface will prevent sandwiches from sticking to the Panini Press and falling apart.
- Safe and practical
- Unbeatable value
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Easy to use and clean
- Retails from a reputable brand
- Do you like me, do not care about all the bells and whistles, and are only looking for a unit that can deliver as advertised? Or perhaps you’re a hiker or camping enthusiast and are looking for a Panini Press that you can bring with you wherever you go.
- Well, whichever the case, this Norpro Mini Cast Iron Panini Pan has been specifically designed with your needs in mind. And do not let its basic design fool you into thinking that it cannot deliver. The tool is ideal for sausages, grilled cheese, quesadillas, bacon, fish, chops, burgers, steaks, and even Panini sandwiches.
- Easy to handwash
- The ridges leave perfect grill marks
- Ideal for many different meals
- Durable and sturdy
- Compact and portable
- If you are a college student or city dweller living in a small house, then space is not probably something you happen to have too much of. That said, this doesn’t mean that you have to give up your Panini-making dreams because I have a solution for you.
- The Solution is this OSTBA Panini Press. This convenient little Panini Press makes delicious Paninis in less than five minutes without sacrificing either their taste or space on your kitchen counter. Measuring 12.04” x 13.38” x 4.48”, this unit will also perfectly fit in your suitcase if you’re the kind that prefers traveling with their own top Panini Press.
- One review on a forum I was checking out even pointed out that they have been using the appliance for years now, and over the period, it hasn’t run into any issues. Let’s top off its list of features with the 1200 watts it delivers.
- Fitted with a temperature control knob
- Easy to use and clean
- The exterior remains cool to the touch during operations
- Retails with a grill brush
- The feet are anti-skid even on wet surfaces
If I had to pick a unit from the list above, I’d definitely pick the first, Hamilton Beach 25460A as my favorite top Panini Press at the moment. The unit retails from a reputable brand, it is compact, and delivered some of the most delicious Panini sandwiches I’ve ever tested.
And what will be the best top panini press in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!