I’m not too fond of cleaning sessions, and I guess you’re not either. Probably that’s why you’ve found your way here. So, to help us both, I did some extensive research and found five tremendously easy-to-clean Panini makers from trusted brands such as Cuisinart, George Foreman, DeLonghi, and Oster. All these units retail with removable plates. This means that all you ought to do to clean them is take out the plates, empty their contents into a bin or sink, and wipe them using a damp cloth.
Having said that, ease of cleaning wasn’t the only thing I checked before selecting a product to include in this list. Other features I ensured that every product below could meet include:
- Ease of use
- Cooking speed
- Cooking features available
- Safety features available
- And more.
Without further ado, let’s skip to the main section of the post and look at the five best Panini makers with removable plates in the market today.
The Top 5 Best Panini Makers with Removable Plates in 2022
|Panini Maker Name||Weight||Dimensions||Price|
|4-Serving Removable Plate Grill||6.2 lbs||12 x 12 x 6.5 in|
|Contact Grill and Open Barbecue||20 lbs||18 x 14 x 7.5 in|
|Aigostar Panini Press||9.18 lbs||16 x 16 x 6.5 in|
|Cuisinart GR-5BP1 Electric Griddler||11.31 lbs||8.75 x 16 x 13.75 in|
|Oster CKSTPM5450 Panini Maker||8.75 lbs||6.8 x 13.6 x 15 in|
- Over the decades George Foreman has been in existence, the company’s products have become synonymous with speed, which is precisely what this George Foreman GRP1060B Panini Press delivers.
- While researching the product online, I saw that the company had advertised that it could cook 35 percent faster than average Panini makers. So, that was the first thing I put to the test when the product arrived from Amazon. To do that, I went out, acquired more than 100 loaves of bread, and decided to prepare more than 60 Panini sandwiches. My goal was to test the appliance’s speed and see for how long it could keep up its cooking speed. Well, I did, and the unit performed just as advertised. In addition to that, the appliance was consistent with its results all the way through. The last sandwich to come out of this unit was just as tasty as the first one to come out.
- As you can probably also tell from the product’s image above, the unit has also been fitted with only the basic features and functions, making it the best unit for total beginners. I gifted this unit to my cousin after I was done testing it, and so far, she has only had great things to say about its ability to deliver.
- 35 faster heat-up
- Easy to use and clean
- Has a power cord storage underneath
- The power cord is sufficiently long
- Compact and portable
- Non-stick surfaces
- One of my best friends, a cooking enthusiast, has been using this exact unit in his home for approximately two years now. I knew that his unit also boasts removable plates, so when I decided to create this guide, I reached out to him to see what he had to say about his appliance. He claimed that it has never run into any issues, and still delivers delicious results the same way it did when it was brand new. After taking the unit through my test sessions, I ascertained that what he said was 100 percent true.
- In addition to that, DeLonghi America CGH1020D Contact Grill has been fitted with four more cooking functions, other than a Panini press. The unit also qualifies as a half griddle with half grill, open full griddle, open full grill, and contact grill. If this doesn’t make it one of the most versatile Panini makers out there, I do not know what does.
- Inside the package you’ll receive from Amazon, you’ll also find several accessories, including a cleaning tool, an oil drip cup, one set of griddle plates, and one set of grill plates. These are there to improve your flexibility in the kitchen.
- Accessories included
- Boasts a digital control LED panel
- Very versatile
- Hanging self-adjustable hinge included
- Easy to clean and use
- I always advocate that people only pick products from reputable brands because they have a reputation to maintain, meaning they’ll go above and beyond only to sell products that can perform as advertised. As you may have noticed, however, this Aigostar Indoor Grill doesn’t precisely fit the bill.
- The manufacturing company behind this masterpiece isn’t quite famous. Still, after reading everything people had to say about this stroke of genius, I had no choice but to test it myself. When the unit arrived from Amazon, I took it through one of the most thorough testing processes I have, and it passed all the steps with flying colors. It has also been fitted with 1500 watts of power, allowing it to handle anything your home throws on it.
- Ease to clean and use
- Boasts a large cooking surface area
- The feet are anti-skid even on wet surfaces
- The power cord was extra long
- Reliable and durable
- Now we’re back to reviewing products from reputable companies. If you’re a fan of home appliances or have been scouring the internet for a while looking for the best Panini maker with removable plates, then you must’ve come across the brand Cuisinart. This company has been designing home appliance units for more than a century now, and during that period, their products have become synonymous with futuristic designs and versatility. That’s precisely what this Cuisinart Electric Griddler delivers.
- The unit can function as a half griddle with half grill, full griddle, full grill, Panini press, and contact grill. The wide temperature range (175 – 450 degrees Fahrenheit) fitted on the appliance will ensure that all the cooking functions can deliver as expected.
- Retails from a reputable brand
- Easy to use and clean
- Lightweight and portable
- Cooking plates are removable and dishwasher safe
- User-friendly digital controls
- Any fans of retro designs in the house? There are? Great! The last but by no means the least Panini maker with removable plates in our detailed guide also qualifies as one of the best retro Panini makers, and that’s the Oster CKSTPM5450 Panini Maker.
- Two of my neighbors who saw the unit on my kitchen counter went on to buy the exact model because they were enticed by the design. The unit also retails with extra accessories to improve your flexibility in the kitchen. These accessories include a cleaning tool and a drip cup. The drip cup will store all excess fat that has been squeezed out of your meals by the unit.
- Boasts a floating hinge system
- Accessories included in the package
- Easy to use and clean
- It has a non-stick coating
- Works as a flat grill and standard Panini maker too
There you have it, my guide of the five best Panini makers with removable plates. If you have found a unit that best meets your needs and requirements, then I urge you to go ahead and place an order while stock lasts.
If you haven’t, then I’ve still got your back.
Suppose I was to pick a unit from the list above. In that case, I’d pick the DeLonghi America CGH1020D Panini Maker, thanks to its consistency, sleek design, ease of cleaning, large cooking surface, versatility, and the digital control LED that makes it easy to clean.
And what will be the best Panini Maker with Removable Plates in 2023? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!