This Italian sandwich that managed to sweep the American food culture in the 90s has a long but varied history. One thing remains constant though to ensure the best results, ensure you only use quality ingredients. This fact coupled with the perfect Panini bread maker can help you rest assured that you’ll never have to leave your home without your favorite delicacy.
Having said that, while picking quality ingredients to use in your Panini, sounds like an easy feat. The same cannot be said for picking the best Panini bread maker. The market is currently flooded with thousands of these appliances – and what makes things even worse is the fact that all of them are claiming to be the best in the market.
To help ease your selection process and help you rest assured you’ll only invest in a quality masterpiece, I decided to go out into the marketplace before you and review the best of the best. I even put all these appliances through a series of physical tests and features I checked out include the following:
- Safety features
- Ease of use and cleaning
- Temperature range
- And more
As you can see from the list above, I was thorough in my selection process, which means that all you ought to do now is go through the list and pick the unit you think best meets your personal preferences.
Without further ado, let us skip to the main section of the post.
The Top 5 Best Top Panini Bread Makers in 2021
|Panini Maker Name||Weight||Dimensions||Price|
|Hamilton Beach Electric Panini Press||5.81 lbs||4.5 x 12.3 x 12.6 in|
|Chefman Panini Press Grill||6.35 lbs||13.5 x 12 x 5.25 in|
|Cuisinart Griddler||16.84 lbs||14.65 x 16.22 x 8.11 in|
|4 Slice Panini Press Grill||4.77 lbs||12.5 x 4.8 x 10.3 in|
|Panini Press Grill||5.71 lbs||13 x 12 x 4 in|
- Do you have a loved one’s special day (wedding or party) coming up and you are looking for the best Panini bread maker that also doubles up as the perfect gift option? If yes, then I’d like to introduce you to the Hamilton Beach 25462Z Electric Panini Press.
- This unit retails in three different colors (namely red, chrome finish, and stainless steel), which improves your chances of acquiring it in the recipient’s favorite color. If you will be getting it for yourself, you can also acquire it in a shade that best complements your kitchen interior décor.
- Besides its aesthetics, it has also been fitted with 1400 watts of power. This power level coupled with the reliable heating plates will help ensure that the unit can handle anything your home throws in it. When my unit first arrived from Amazon, the first thing I tested was its consistency. To do this, I went out, acquired lots of loaves of bread, and decided to prepare up to 40 sandwiches using the appliance – back-to-back and without letting the Panini bread maker rest.
- To say that the results exceeded my expectation would be an understatement. The last sandwich to go into the appliance came out just as perfectly and evenly cooked as the first one to go in. Better yet, the whole process took approximately 2 hours, and in the end, its exterior surfaces weren’t hot even one bit.
- This cool to the touch feature will protect everyone in your home who comes into contact with the appliance.
- Boasts a floating lid
- Fit with a top lid lock
- Upright storage to save on counter space
- No need to flip your sandwiches
- Great for a wide range of meals
- There is a lot to love about cooking with this masterpiece. For one, the appliance goes an extra mile when it comes to being non-stick – so you will never have to cook with extra oil or fat just so your food does not stick to the surfaces.
- Chefman Panini Press Grill’s surfaces are also non-reactive, meaning that you will never need to worry about any funky chemical additives making it into your meals. All these advantages coupled together imply that if one of your goals and resolutions this year was to eat healthily, then this appliance could be what you are looking for.
- Besides offering its health option, it was also ranked high among customers, thanks to its floating hinge system and the lid that can open up to 180 degrees to also work as a countertop grill. The floating hinge system will come in handy when preparing thicker sandwiches.
- Compact size
- Easy to clean and use
- Retails from a reputable brand
- Very powerful
- Durable and sturdy
- UL approved
- Whether you are a pro chef or are simply a cooking enthusiast who would like to invest in a commercial quality Panini bread maker, then this Italian style griddler from Cuisinart will certainly impress you.
- The unit can perform six different cooking functions, including acting as a non-stick grill (griddle plates), half grill, full grill, full griddle, Panini press, and contact grill. Couple this with the wide, 500 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range the unit delivers and you have one of the best versatile cooking units.
- BPA free
- Boasts six different cooking options
- The feet are anti-skid even on wet surfaces
- Boasts a wide temperature range
- The exterior remains cool to the touch
- Has an LED display
- With 1200 watts of power, this iSiLER 4 Slice Panini Press Grill boasts a high-power output that will allow it to handle anything your home throws in it. To back this up, the appliance also boasts a uniform heating technology that will allow it to evenly and quickly cook your meals.
- During my test sessions after the product arrived from Amazon, I could use the powerful appliance to make everything from hearty sandwiches and Paninis to grilled vegetables and meats with the help of the iron plates that offered fast cooking times.
- Boasts a thermostat control
- Delivers fast, even heating
- Cool to the touch during use
- Very versatile
- Has an aesthetic design
- Feet are anti-skid
- Are you tired of leaving your home in a hurry and getting to work or school late because your breakfast took too long to prepare? If yes, then allow me to introduce you to a Panini bread maker that also doubles up as one of the fastest Panini makers.
- Using this appliance, I was able to prepare up to four sandwiches in less than five minutes – thanks to the unit’s high-quality heating elements and the 1200 watts of power it delivers. You can also rest assured that the tool’s cooking speed won’t affect the quality of what it delivers even one bit.
- Cooks very fast
- Boasts a large cooking surface area
- Very powerful and sturdy
- Compact and portable
- Safe to use around children
If you’ve found a favorite unit you think can meet all your needs and requirements, then I urge you to go ahead and place an order while stock lasts. If like most people, however, you can’t seem to make a final decision, I am still here to help you out (as always.)
If I were to pick from the list above, I’d choose the first Hamilton Beach 25462Z as my favorite Panini bread maker. The unit looks great on any counter, is compact, and eliminates the need of flipping while preparing your sandwiches.
And what will be the best top panini bread maker in 2022? If you are interested in this subject subscribe us and share your opinion in a comment. Thank you!